Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing at work.

Crossdressing at work.

I don't know why but I just had to share this. Yesterday and today I wore my panties to work! This is the first time I have in this job. I have a couple of times before but that was a few years ago.

How many of you regularly wear them to work as a male? And does it male it less special if you wear them all the time?

Hugs x

I wear panties to work 3-4 times a week. I don't think it makes it any less special since I still get a joy out of wearing them everytime. When I wear them it just makes the day that much better.

For the last twenty plus years panties are the only underwear I own! And nylons of some type are the only 'sock' I own!I wouldn't have it any other way! I don't think it will ever be less speacial! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I regularly keep my toes painted even when I am travelling on business (in drab).

I wear panties to work and every once in awhile stockings too.

I've had my toes painted for the last few days too :-) I think I might wear my panties more often. Might buy some more too after this. I can't dress as much as I would like so this seems to help me feel more like Mikayla.

Panties is the only underware i even own. Toes are painted as mush as i wear panties

I've worn them full time for over 7 years. I have a few pair of male underwear for things like hospital procedures and such, but other than that it's panties only.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

wore panties a few times to work, pantyhose more, just wanna scream and tell the world what i have on underneath

I still work in a manly profession, however my outer dress code is jeans and a blue denim shirt. Underneath I am wearing my panties, garter belt, nylons and my bra. I wear these items everyday and have for the last 10 years, I would feel naked or out of place without them. It is a nice feeling to use the rest room and to see my nylons rather than bare legs. So relaxing in my busy days schedule. Veronnie2

Mikayla,

I started mixing at work to check reactions at my north London office. It went all well (I was told off only once). The last ~4 months or so I went 100% and was confident
    with my 4'' heels. Job was in IT, I have now left the company for other reasons.

/Johanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look up posts from Jackie Bee, I think she was wearing panties at work when she went completely dressed last Saturday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a part-time job where I wore panties (and often pantyhose) almost all the time. On my full-time job I can't because of the limited restroom facilities. It's a little tricky when you have to use the urinal instead of sitting in a stall.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I wear them all the time. I don't think it's any less special.

Without being gross!!!!! If I am in a stall in a restroom and I look down and see my lacy pink panties around my ankles; it sometimes brings a smile to my face wondering what someone would think if they seen them. I don't think we have any stall peekers at work so ........ lol

I used to wear panties all the time and my shaved legs always felt good under slacks.

Darcy
    Yes, I wear panties under my suit or dress pants 3-4 days a week. It's a great feeling.

i wear panties and bra at work and it seams to make the day go better then the days I wear male underwear
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I wear panties ro work everyday, bra or camisole and stocking most days. Toe nails are painted and use a touch of makeup. My secret gurl mode.

I have worn knickers (panties) under my working clothes for a long long time. I also wear stockings and slips if the weather is cool I once made the mistake of wearing a white slip beneath a white shirt and saw my secretary's eye widen. I don't think I possess any male underwear. Maybe there is a neglected pair of shorts somewhere. It is interesting when I go to the gym, but I usually go to a quiet corner of the changing room and have never had a problem. My feeling is that I don't flaunt it but if someone catches a glimpse, so what. I also paint my toenails which makes it interesting if I decide to use the swimming pool. But amazingly, no one seems to notice as I just walk to the pool side, jump in and put on my goggles and away I go.
    I always wear a nightdress to sleep and if I have to go and get the paper I have to put on a robe and make sure that a hem is not showing. I don't see any point in shocking the neighbors, though my robe did slip once and give an early morning walker something to think about. On another occasion I forgot that I had painted toe nails and I put on open sandals to walk the dog and stopped to talk to a neighbor who was looking down at the dog but didn't seem to notice anything else.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I wear panties all the time. Have for the last 6 years.
    I want to be this girl!

i wear my panties to work and have my toe nails painted bright red and no it does not make it any less special to me panties feel so much better then male undrewear
    hugs
    Ronda

Typically Panties. Bra. Corset.... I have been warned by our department VP if I showed up to work wearing heels that he would not be happy... Fine...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think I still have a few jockey shorts in my drawer somewhere. Wearing them never crosses my mind, as I prefer the comfort and support of my VF hipsters.

I remember the thrill when I first wore them. With the fullness of time it seems a bit silly now, but I actually worried rather actively about being found out through an accident or somesuch. It's strange the anxiety that our minds can build for us.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Good for you. I wear them all the time, except for a dr appointment.

Mikayla is free for once. Today I wore another pair and I've picked out more pairs for next time. I also wore my knee high socks with pink bows on the tops. Only I knew I had them on and I could feel them all the time. Definately a nicer feeling than my male socks :-)

Sorry about sharing this but I'm in an excited and good mood.

Hugs x