Thread: Busted by the cops while scantily "dressed". For "nudity" in public!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No offense taken, Shiny. But, I was far from just "wearing breast forms"! Here's pretty much what I looked like. Only with a bearded old man's face and not covering my boobs!

69861.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No offense taken, Shiny. But, I was far from just "wearing breast forms"! Here's pretty much what I looked like. Only with a bearded old man's face and not covering my boobs!

69861.jpg
    Lol i love it! I also think that your instance being a photo shoot might have gone over better than any of my late night adventures as mine always involve "fun time"

Still, i think that it really just depends on the circumstances. In the few instances where I've actually encountered anyone while I was dressed, it's always gone well. I think that's a direct result of when, where, and how I dress. It's always late at night, with little to no people around and if they are, they're usually homeless or drunk... It's remote or empty areas where there are no large crowds or others around... And I dress trashy and wild so the few instances when someone actually did see me, they were always intrigued and enjoyed it as opposed to disgusted or hateful.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-26-2015 at 11:35 PM.

To say upfront I do some part-time work for a local police agency near where I live. And I have to agree with Ms. Edie here.

Even though the police officer did nothing more than talk with you, and basically gave you a verbal warning, and was cool about it all--and good on him!!...trust me,...The officer was not jotting down on an index card just for the heck of it. The index card is just a different form of paper v. a small note pad that many officer's carry to jot down the particulars when interviewing a person or on a call. Trust me, the officer ran your driver's license, and hopefully it came back--and I am sure it did by now--clean.

You can also surely bet that after the officer left the scene after making contact with you, he (I am guessing it was a he but that does not matter) at the end of his shift (or these days more likely in his cruiser just in the next parking lot over after he met with you) electronically obtained an incident number and that he filed a summery of his contact with you (remember that little note card he had to jot your particulars and notes on that's what it is for) into his departments call & incident reporting system, and also into his municipalizes anti-crime data base as well, which I know that all OC CA dept's have and use.

Even if no ticket/arrest/written warning, etc was issued to you, police officers are under so much scrutiny these days, from all sides, that they really can't let/risk anything but the most innocent of public encounters going undocumented.

Just to be safe though you may want to give your personal attorney a call and let him know what happened, and see from him/her if he thinks you should speak with a criminal defense attorney, to see if there is any possibility that any criminal charges or ticketable violations could be filed on you after the fact at a later date...happens all the time.

As was already mentioned, I hope this will not come back to bite you, though by this point, I highly doubt it will.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 11-30-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine