Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Wife Said YES! Only Days After Wacting the Transsexual Show Last Week on Dr. OZ!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Wow! Amazing good news! Congratulations!

Traci, I am so glad for both you and your wife. I hope you both have an beautiful, loving future together - it sounds like you are on your way there.

I am also glad you decided to stick around and lend your experience, wisdom and sense of humor to those of us still struggling with the initial understanding and decisions. I know that I look forward to your words of encouragement or caution due to the weight of experience behind them.

I am rooting for you and yours.

Julie

I'm so happy for you Congratulations. My you have a long happy life together.

That is wonderful news
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Congratulations Traci Elizabeth.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I'm very happy for you, Traci. That is one very special and understanding woman that you are married to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cee View Post
    I'm very happy for you, Traci. That is one very special and understanding woman that you are married to.
    Yes she is. I am so blessed. Without her love and support, I no not where I would be today.

In many ways, most of you are stronger than me, because you have had to walk your journey without the love and support we all need. And many of you have lost so much to fulfill your destiny. My transition has been not only a blessing for me but also a wonderful journey free of pain and heartache.

Sometimes I do not feel worthy to be here since so much pain, heartache, desperation, and unknowns have been shared by many here while my journey has been the opposite.

I hope I can offer some positiveness and hope if even just for one of you. If I succeed in that, then my being here would have been worth every moment.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Banned Read only
    While it is true, many of us have had a long bumpy ride, you deserve to be here with us as much as anyone else who has taken the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Traci Elizabeth View Post
    Sometimes I do not feel worthy to be here since so much pain, heartache, desperation, and unknowns have been shared by many here while my journey has been the opposite.

I hope I can offer some positiveness and hope if even just for one of you. If I succeed in that, then my being here would have been worth every moment.
    You know, being worthy is not only a measure of the misery suffered through. What happened to you is not only a reflection on your spouses understanding and love for you but also a testament of the kind of person you are. And indeed you offer so much in hope and positivity to all of us. I can assure you because I was one of those who looked towards you and your story going through this process for strength and support. I have felt a lot of gratitude towards all of those that went before me. They have given me the security of a path well traveled and the assurance the "it all get's better". And for that I thank you.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Quote Originally Posted by Traci Elizabeth View Post
    Yes she is. I am so blessed. Without her love and support, I no not where I would be today.

In many ways, most of you are stronger than me, because you have had to walk your journey without the love and support we all need. And many of you have lost so much to fulfill your destiny. My transition has been not only a blessing for me but also a wonderful journey free of pain and heartache.

We all are glad that you came back to this forum. You have such a way of encouraging us.

My wife has been a real blessing for me with my M2F transition as well. (I specified M2F since I elect to keep my male name.)

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Traci,
    That is just the most wonderful news!!!!
    As I sat here in a restaraunt Albany NY before going to work tonight I was crying and trying not to but that didn't work to well. LOL The server asked if all was OK and I told her oh yes!!!!! A friend was just told the most wonderful news!!!!
    Keep us posted on your progress please. I wish my wife was just half as supportive. She has told me point blank that if and when I start transitioning she is gone, she is not a lesbian and will not live like one even though she loves me with all her heart. So here I sit in limbo.
    Such great news!!!! I am sooo very happy for you.
    Sara

Again, I humbly thank all of you!

There are so many of you that I would love to meet in person one day. Hopefully, circumstances will be such that we can.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Wow! I'm just a cross dresser and don';t want SRS, but your story made me cry. What a wonderful wife.

Ok I am sobbing like a girl, oh wait, I am a girl! Tracy your story moved me for your happiness but more so for the strength and devotion of your loving wife who deserves the highest gratitude for being true and wholesome and Selfless. Love to you both!