Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who likes to be dominated!

Simply ordered to dress in the prettiest maid uniform while my drab clothes are confiscated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellicd View Post
    it's being told what to wear. Then having her apply my makeup and wig. She then gives me a list of chores to be completed around the house, to her approval. Any failures or shortcomings earn me "embarassment points". The more points, the more embarassing the task/deed. Recently, I had thought I had done a good job mopping the kitchen floor. To my surprise, my efforts earned me a trip to WalMart to get my ears pierced. I had to wear a pair of white Gloria Vanderbilt stretchy denim pants, a floral pair of panties underneath that were visible through the pants if you really looked. A white lace bra underneath a tight polo shirt. It showed bra straps. I also had to wear a pair of Dr Scholl's sandals with my toenails painted pink. She went with me and I had to ask for the piercing and for the pink crystal earrings.
    Love your other half! It sounds like you have a great relationship. Do you get to dominate him/her as well?

Fantasies

would love to chat some time about a couple i have, if your interested

I finding very exciting to under the control of a Dom Woman. If she has a stern manner I find it very easy to obey her. Being turned into a prissy french maid and being ordered about and being shown off to her friends.
    Last Halloween, a female co worker invited me to a costume party at her house. Once I got there shedolled me up turned me into her Serving Wench . I spent the night serving drinks and food to her guests. It was very both embarrassing and excitng at the same time.
    Chloe

Quote Originally Posted by loki_uk View Post
    Forced crossdressing what else !
    Well, I used to think that....until I had enough of it to realize that I belonged in women's clothes and wanted to be dressed feminine. Now I'm 90% CD whether or not my Wife is dominating me. But it was a way in the beginning to get started.

In some ways, it was funny. Initially my Wife humiliated me by making me dress femme. Then suddenly, it became natural.

Patti

Totally facinated with the idea. But I pretty sure it will never happen in my lifetime.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hi, Drop me a PM and we can discuss thiss. Dominance for a cd isn't always about forced cding although that may be in your case. In some, it has nothing to do with the forced cding at all.

Hugs,

Amanda

I have no interest what so ever in being submissive or humiliated.

However I would love to be courted by a gentleman doing it with real class, not jumping on me... Then after a lot of gentle courting, if my feelings for him would be high enough, I would really like to abandon myself to his desires, but still with gentleness and care... I simply hate violence...

Eugenie

Oh just put me in a wedding dress and love me to death..LOL

Dont want to sound like a wet fish , but the thought have having hot candle wax poured on me sounds about as appealing as putting a needle in my eye
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Quote Originally Posted by charllote34 View Post
    the thought have having hot candle wax poured on me sounds about as appealing as putting a needle in my eye
    One day I'll tell you about when I went to "Sewing and Candle Making for Beginners".

NEMOS NAUGHTYLASS

Smile

TO BE SPANKED TIED DOWN AND DEFILED(did i spell tht right)

A very very tight corset

How about a very, very tight corset - to make your maid into the perfect hourglass shape!

Quote Originally Posted by charllote34 View Post
    Dont want to sound like a wet fish , but the thought have having hot candle wax poured on me sounds about as appealing as putting a needle in my eye
    There is wax that is made just for using during 'play' and or bondage. It burns at a lower temp than a lot of your regular candle wax. So with the right wax you can have a lot of fun and not experience anything like a needle in the eye.... yuck.

Me and my friend we used to tie each other up and do stuff. The coffee table got used a lot....
    Last edited by Ðarissa; 11-02-2007 at 04:41 PM.
    Weeeeeeee

NEMOS NAUGHTYLASS
    But Were To Find A Proper Maid Outfit And Not The Cheapo Versions We See In Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Do any of you really know what a dominatrix is? I mean come on... some of the things I've read are really silly... like.. how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'....

If you want to know and understand the roll of a dominatrix, then read this, it will give you all a better clue: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

I'm pretty sure a lot of you would run a mile.....
    Great link Tamara!
    I must say I enjoy both roles,being the sissy & being Master.(I think the sissy role is best though)

My Dream

I am pretty sure that I am not alone...wake up one morning and find only girl things in my closet and just have to be my girl self from then on...it would be a relief actually...to go on a trip only as a girl. Get very noticable inplants & well just go with it. Never look back!!! Hmmm?? It would be nice to be an attractive girl and attract the attention of a really nice guy...but then he would most likely have me strip down to only my bra, panties & garter belt with stockings and heels to act as a server at a card game with his friends...interesting. Oh My!!!! I'm not tellin the rest.

Kisses...

Linda

I would enjoy being handcuffed while I was wearing my sexiest outfit and some spanking would be nice as well.
    SarahHall

Quote Originally Posted by Ðarissa View Post
    There is wax that is made just for using during 'play' and or bondage. It burns at a lower temp than a lot of your regular candle wax. So with the right wax you can have a lot of fun and not experience anything like a needle in the eye.... yuck.

Me and my friend we used to tie each other up and do stuff. The coffee table got used a lot....
    Use white household candles NOT the coloured decorative ones

It absolutely amazes me whenever the subject of bondage/domination turns up how many replies that thread gets. Yet, I still feel very much alone in spite of that. I know you guys are out there, but it's just not something one can discuss at a Tri-Ess meeting for instance. I still feel a bit self-conscious bringing the subject up on this forum. And yet, I'm glad I can do so.
    -Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by MsRicky View Post
    Use white household candles NOT the coloured decorative ones
    I couldn't remember the colored thing but it's been ummmm years. :/ Also beeswax is too hot as well, if my memory is right.
    Weeeeeeee

When I am in femme mode I am very very submissive and passive. I love being tied up and a good spanking is also good, especially if I have been a bad girl. I also love it when a man verbally feminizes and humiliates me even when it is in public.

kisses
    sissy dana

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I guess this is the reverse of what this thread is about, but on one occasion I dressed as a Dom - very tight PVC, front fastening dress, etc; I just loved it. Only trouble was there was no one for me to order around. I think I must be a closet Dom!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by carolinewalker_2000 View Post
    I guess this is the reverse of what this thread is about, but on one occasion I dressed as a Dom - very tight PVC, front fastening dress, etc; I just loved it. Only trouble was there was no one for me to order around. I think I must be a closet Dom!
    Well then, I'll be your closet submissive (giggles)

kisses
    sissy dana
    She was the only man he ever loved.

I prefer to be the dominatrix in my black skintight pvc microdress, pvc thighboots with 5" heels and cracking my whip...Whimper slave