Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Smile

ummm.... I would love it, and since we are all friends, having a guy be with you when you are dressed really does something for me!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

i fantasize about it alot.... where would one meet a guy while dressed?

Well, I really love pretty girls the most, but I must say it's crossed my mind. I don't know if it'll ever happen though. I'm still too shy to even go out dressed at all!

[SIZE="2"]I only think it would be something nice to experience, when all dolled up. I never feel that way, when in drab! I came oh so close, half a dozen times, on alternative dating sites, but, chickened out each time![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kasey66 View Post
    i fantasize about it alot.... where would one meet a guy while dressed?
    A club, the restaurant, grocery store or the movies but be careful of men trying to get at your booties! we love you

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    A club, the restaurant, grocery store or the movies but be careful of men trying to get at your booties! we love you

That is the whole point
    Mistybtm

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

men???

I am totally attracted to women. I tell people all the time I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body. But recently a member saw my pictures and PM'ed me. She gave me a nice compliment that my pictures turned her on. Well, I felt pretty nice inside about it and it kind of excited me in return. I thought about her comments all day...... Thanks again D

Interesting dilemma, exciting a man in women's clothing whiile I look like a woman too and getting turned on in return.

The trouble with all these definitions that we carry round and stress over; hetrosexual/homesexual/bi-sexual, is that they are rigidly defined by physical identity at birth whereas in reality sex and arousal is largely a mental activity. I think that its therefore possible to be attracted to both men and women and still be straight, it just depends on our state of mind at the time. In the unlikely event that I ever wound up the courage to be with a man as Emma, the encounter to me would be entirely hetrosexual because I would be thinking as a woman, enjoying sex as a woman, not as a gay man.

Does that make sense to anybody or is it just a tortured peice of self justification?

I become completely femme when i am dressed and during my dressing times. Once i begin i feel 100% female and only think of being with a man and being his arm candy. No when i am drab i would not even consider being with a guy in a sexual way. It is very weird i know. But i have always felt this way. When i am out femme i am always checking out men and see if they are looking at me in any way.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I don think it's weird hope,my feelings for men are definitely stronger when I'm joanne,although I do have a slight attraction to men either or

The only man I would date is a man wearing a dress, and 4" heels.

I have had the pleasure 2x in my life as Krissy. Both were sexual in nature and I absolutely loved feeling like a real woman (in my mind anyhow). How he looked at me as a woman and made me feel the same was so overwhelming and awesome.
    Now I have to decide I guess after all these years if I'd do it again.. Sure would!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Not according to Richard/Alice Novic, M.D., author of "Alice in Genderland". A quote from a page on her site: "And if you think the men you reel in are pure, straight men with no clue, then you’re only fooling yourself—pleasant as that may be." (Quote is near the bottom of page.)
    Alice and I have had several discussions on this subject.

My thought (and I am not speaking for Alice here) is that the generally straight-acting guys who are attracted to us are often at least closet CD's, or frustrated CD's who don't think they could pass well, or CD's who don't even yet admit that they are

I agree with Kelly that what matters is how you're treated.

-- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    My thought (and I am not speaking for Alice here) is that the generally straight-acting guys who are attracted to us are often at least closet CD's, or frustrated CD's who don't think they could pass well, or CD's who don't even yet admit that they are
    Yes, Alice mentions this and I've read it elsewhere as well.

This thread surprises me. There are many more TGs interested in men than I would have thought. I did a quick count .. I might have misread a few answers, but:

Out of 166 responses, remove 40 that are general discussion (or multiple posts) or undertermined answers. This leaves 126 responses.

Yes, would be or have been with a man or TG = 62
    Interested when dressed (perhaps not all the way), but not while in drab = 30
    Not interested in being with a man or TG = 34

Only 25% of TGs responded they are only interested in GGs. Interesting.
    Reine

This thread surprises me. There are many more TGs interested in men than I would have thought. I did a quick count .. I might have misread a few answers, but:

Out of 166 responses, remove 40 that are general discussion (or multiple posts) or undertermined answers. This leaves 126 responses.

I find that interesting too,
    because about 9 months ago, those figure were swapped the the other way around, where I saw only a handful that were interested in guys, and everyone else proclaimed they only liked women and always would...

But then again, Over a short period of time I've seen many more once considered cders now consider themselves transsexuals..
    Has the crowd in here changed that much?

Must be a virus going around...
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    I find that interesting too,
    because about 9 months ago, those figure were swapped the the other way around, where I saw only a handful that were interested in guys, and everyone else proclaimed they only liked women and always would...

But then again, Over a short period of time I've seen many more once considered cders now consider themselves transsexuals..
    Has the crowd in here changed that much?

Must be a virus going around...
    Reminds me of the joke:

What's the difference between a CD and a TS?
    About 2 years ...

There's some truth in this. I've had eight friends and acquaintances (all but one very passable, btw) move from mini-skirted barbie-type CD's to transitioned TS's.

I've been out and about since about '87, and no, not everyone I know transitions, by a long shot.

(only the ones I bite on the neck

-- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    I've been out and about since about '87, and no, not everyone I know transitions, by a long shot.
    True, but maybe they're becoming more honest with themselves (and others) with what they want.
    Reine

Definitely men.

Gotta be with women. Men do nothing for me. The thought of being pursued by a guy sends me running to women.

A lot of interesting responses though.

I've been married for 40+ years and have been exclusively hetero (lesbian?) But in high school I was a slim late bloomer (closeted CD) with probably low testosterone levels and no sexual experience (at least with some one else). Gay guys would hit on me, but I never encouraged them. Once my best friend wanted me to give him oral sex, but I wouldn't (didn't know what that meant!). Now I think more and more about those interactions, and yes, if I weren't married, I think I would like to start dating men. At least that is my fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

This is a complex issue actually - it seems to be very much different depending on who you are and what you like. When I'm a guy I'm exclusively interested girls ( like most normal guys ) But when I'm Panda i exclusively desire men - real men though. I have on a few occasions enjoyed the company of gay guys but they tend to go for guys on the whole - not guys who like to be girls so much - it never works out at least in my experience.

I don't have any problems with being Bi - but funny thing is it's pretty easy being straight, it's also pretty easy being gay - if you are somehwere in between it can get aq bit confusing *grins*

You're so industrious, I like it . I thought the results were sort of weird, but there's also self selection selection bias. People (like me, lol) like to post their personal stories to threads like
    these, so the people responding yea to men are probably a larger percentage here than on the site in general. Or, there's a guess, anyway.

I think it's also important that some people fantasize that it'd be hot, and then some engage in sexy fun time. There's probably a big difference between what we think is hot but think we shouldn't do, think is hot and can't do, and do do. Yeah, I said "do do."

I don't know, it's all so complicated.

Oooh! dilane. Please bite my neck! HA! Ha!

When I'm dress it would be fun to have a guy want me; it would be exciting. I only been out once fem and it was exciting, was with my wife at that time. I think at would be interesting and exciting to have a guy cone up to you when dress sexy or such and to be treated as a lady. and hopefully we could play together as me the female and he the male
    Last edited by Metoo; 01-07-2010 at 05:08 PM.

In the realm of fantasy it's a fun thought. But I don't think I want the reality.

I had one expereince with a pre-op woman long before I met my wife and while it was fun, the reality of her plumbing just didn't turn me on.

I met her as a man and behaved as such at all times, but even if our roles had been reveresed I still think it would fail to live up to the fantasy. And as a result, for me, it will stay in the realm of make believe.