Thread: Did you watch Touch on FOX?

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar

Did you watch Touch on FOX?

Please bear with me for posting here, for I am only transgendered, but Wife and I just watched the 2 hour season finale of Touch on FOX, and I must comment.

The series involves an autistic savant bringing people together through a supernatural understanding of numbers in the Universe, or something close to that.

Tonight, a person was bringing 50 musicians/groups from around the world together to sing a song at the same time. One brother group, Jamaica (not sure), and one brother disappeared for some 20 years, and the remaining brother refused to sing without his brother.

The person found the wife of the brother in the us, and confronted her about why her husband could desert the brother. Her response was .....How could i continue to sing with him knowing that this was not true to what i trruly knew to by myself within.....or something like that. She was transexual and had transitioned, and was living this life, avoiding her family.

She was reuinted with the brother and they sang the song together over the Internet.

Nothing was said about transexuals or choices, just a statement of what was done, and what hurt it can cause.

You here are all in my prayers. Many of you have endured separation from family members to pursue yourself. I cried during this part of the show, thinking about the suffering many of you have endured for your truth. I wish you all the utmost happiness in recognizing your womanly nature, starting your journey, and arriving at your position.

Pardon my intrusion. I love you all.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

HW change required Andie Elisabeth's Avatar
    I did not watch Touch because FOX is not available where I am but I wonder if this is an appropriate forum. Media forum http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...y.php?68-Media would be better I think.
    "It'll be just like old times, except...different" -- Ezri Dax

I saw some of it missed that part though, guess my dad saw it though interesting, only one thing confused the shiznit out of me, how'd the blind guy in new york (i believe) know about this, its wounderful that it worked out like it did though, thanks for sharing barb.

Banned Read only
    Barbara,

I did not see the show.

Thank you for the kind words.

Julia
    Last edited by Julia_in_Pa; 06-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.