Thread: Breasts - Bounce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I love the bounce also, I use breast form bras and they bounce love it. 40d's and when i drive i aim for the bumps in the road LOL
    Mistybtm

A little bounce only adds to the realism. I do like a bit of bounce, but too much and I find myself adjusting too often, since I don't ever use adhesives on my forms.

Mine are generally attached and feel wonderful. I just wish they could make forms less firm to increase the bounce. Real breasts bounce so beautiful.

I to love the bounce! It feels so natural! I also think there a little to firm! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I like the way they feel all the time, although I don,t have the make up down, I have notrouble grocery shoping and other activities dressed in ladies jeans and appropriate tops.Mine are still with adhesive so they are very firm.

A little bounce is good. But too much is just so wrong. Girls are taught from a young age to walk and carry them selves as to not bounce too much. To carry themselves as a lady. So you don't want to over do it.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    Mine are generally attached and feel wonderful. I just wish they could make forms less firm to increase the bounce. Real breasts bounce so beautiful.
    I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
    Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
    They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.
    Maybe I'll just have to design something on my own .

Quote Originally Posted by racquelr View Post
    I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
    Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
    They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.
    You say it exactly how I feel also. If I bend over for instance, my forms for the most part, stay fixed, especially my Magic Curves. Or if I lay down, same thing( which really isn't as bad really). I guess I would just like to get more realism from them without having augmentation done, which may some day, happen. And I guess I should correct my previous; it's not so much the bounce I look for but the giggles, which I guess, can be tha same thing just less of. Trust me when I say, I have all the breast support I need when compared to a gg over 40. And I am remindered of it regularly by my ggf. lol

Quote Originally Posted by racquelr View Post
    have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda View Post
    have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.
    Well, what I have found is the right choice of bra covers a lot of "defects" in mass produced Brest forms. At least for me, unlined bra's with under wire support seem to work. The ones with very stretchy fabric (Nylon/Spandex/Cotton) for the cups and shoulder straps. Hake sure the bad is tight to hold the forms to your chest. "It Stays" glue helps. It's won't glue them on, but makes sure they don't slide around. If you want a more secure attachment, use 3M 66 or 99 spray glue. Let it set for 90 mins. with a tight bra and then you can go bra-less. Simply amazing feeling with the weight supported only by your chest. I simply love this feeling and the bounce is very natural as is the breast shape. Much more like a real GG woman.

Tasha.

Love the bounce. Makes me feel like a woman but I have to agree that bouncing is not good though.

Aspiring Member
    We like our boobs to bounce, from another thread, we want our earrings to pull and flop around but then we bind up those things that nature meant to swing free. We are really interesting people.

Kitty

While it might be fun to bounce like that Nissan Pathfinder commercial, practicality dictates that things be better held in place. I want enough up front to provide a strong feminine cue, but not so much (either size or animation) that people will be gawking. #6 wide forms in a 38B full coverage VS t-shirt bra work very well for me. I do have a sheer "jiggle bra" but it just isn't comfortable to move that much in public.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Only ever tried the adhesive once and it was a failure, as I'm a 44DD, the adhesive wouldn't hold. I'm also worried about damaging the forms, so don't use it. My only 44D bra gives me a little bounce, and I generally wear that when dressed casually, but when I dress more formally, I wear a nice lacy 40D bra, and the puppies aint moving in that.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJ View Post
    Only ever tried the adhesive once and it was a failure, as I'm a 44DD, the adhesive wouldn't hold. I'm also worried about damaging the forms, so don't use it. My only 44D bra gives me a little bounce, and I generally wear that when dressed casually, but when I dress more formally, I wear a nice lacy 40D bra, and the puppies aint moving in that.
    Ever tried 3M automotive glue? Best to have a few days free at the end of your en femme experience just in case.

Arrow Re: Breasts - Bounce

There is a obese woman who walks around the neighborhood every afternoon. She must have 50 ZZZ breasts and does not appear to wear a bra. Bounce, yes lots of bouncing:

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    lol me too ................
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    I love the bounce also, I use breast form bras and they bounce love it. 40d's and when i drive i aim for the bumps in the road LOL
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Bounce is NOT good, Captn!

I agree with Cheryl. And, Tania!

Bounce is NOT good for me, because that means my bra isn't doing it's job. And those big puppies may be down to my waist soon!

Jiggle, on the other hand, IS GOOD! That's what I get while wearing my forms in my suit! I rarely bother with bras in that instance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You can call me Sarah lovemyboobs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    That is very bad for your car!!! sorry car guy(girl) in me coming out!

And mine are natural so yes they bounce in the right bra and LOVE it!!
    - Sarah