Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: What % are truly hetero

I know without a doubt that I am 100% hetero. I want to only look at women, and not even think of the other way.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    CINDYO

I am also among the hetro CDers, even if just coming to realize the fullness of the situation. Married 41 years, faithfully, with two grown daughters, and a wonderful grandson. Faithful, and yet I love all wonderful women here.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

In the CDing community just like the non cross dressing community there are people who are driven one way or another from an early age, but yeah there are some that change their strips after CDing for a while. I think sexual orientation can be altered over time but it is no more or less likely to be altered by being a CD in and of itself. I think someone who is regularly hit on by men and feels constant rejection in relationships with females might start moving into a homosexual orientation even if they were perfectly straight before. If one gender finds you more appealing on a regular basis and the other doesn't you start to feel appeal back.
    For the record I am 100% heterosexual. I don't find anything sexy about males at all, and I feel pretty and sexy when I crossdress and enjoy it.
    Last edited by rebekkadg; 11-25-2011 at 05:59 AM.

Only GGs for me, I have CD friends, but that is all they are.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Can't imagine being with anyone other than my wife. We're closing in on 50 years of marriage.

100% hetero - never looked upon any male and felt attracted. Only attraction is to females. I've sometimes wondered if that's what I desired to emulate a female (If I'm not attracted to me, why would anyone else? Therefore to be desired is to be female). I can understand lesbianism (Women are beautiful things), but gays are a complete mystery (men are beasts).

Apparently the female brain is wired a bit differently because my spouse loves me for who I am....

I have no idea. I like men mostly but also women. I hope this helps?

Hey Girly,

The sex will tell you all you need to know. Your love making together, is it intense and wonderful? Does he really get off, can you make him very hard. Sorry I do not mean to be crude, sex is beautiful. Let him dress and explore, it should be OK. There is only a small percentage of cd's that are trans or gay, meaning they like men. There is allot to read on this forum.
    polythene pam

100% heterosexual . Always been attracted to girls. Girls have always been attracted
    to me. Maybe because i'am the way I'am.
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 11-27-2011 at 06:43 AM.

100% hetero here although my lady friends take some convincing of that when they see my painted toes and lingerie!!!l On a more serious note, based on my experiences,you questioning his sexuality is probably the number one response initially of most SOs...perfectly natural but as no doubt as many others will point out crossdressing appears to have no higher % of gays than the whole of society.
    Good luck with your journey

You know, honestly, I don't think I could hack it as a woman full time. I've grown up with the mindset of a man, and while I very much enjoy wearing the clothes, especially alone with my lady, who also has dated women so I'm her "Perfect mate", I do know for a fact that even with a female body, I'd still be interested in women. Being a man, I love my body. I'm a little overweight, got some hair in some places, and I love me. I'm awesome. Amazing. Spectacular. But just the idea of being even somewhat involved with a man in any level of affection, even flirting, is a huge turnoff. Do I wish my girlfriend was a little more... domineering? Hell yeah! But as for me, I'm all about her and all the ladies in the world. Men just have no appeal to me at all.

I am about to tell everybody something maybe they might find enlightening. There is no way to prove you are not gay. So will not say I am cause I have no way if I know I am not to prove that I am not. If some guy is gay and he tries to keep it a secret he might as well try not to be. The only thing he can do is out himself trying to find a way to prove he is not. I think I have said that correctly. So the only to keep from having to be thought of as gay is not to act like it. And don't tell anyone you might be or that you are unless you really are, cause there really nothing wrong with being gay. I say that because I would not want anybody think that there is something wrong with them.

I am married 37 years now to the same woman. Yes she does not agree with my dressing, she thinks that dressing as a woman for a man can only mean he is trying to attract men. With her thinking I think that would mean dressing as a policeman would mean trying to attract criminals.

Since I would not chose to be hated. By my own effort, I would not want anyone to think I am gay. Therefore I won't tell you jokingly or dress up in someway to make you think I am. Dressing as a woman is not something a gay person would do to prove that he is gay. That is not what they are about. Some might dress to show that they are but that won't be the only thing. I don't want to keep going in circles about this. Usually if a man is not gay he will usually say he isn't and will not usually not act like it. Putting on ladies clothes is not a act that is gay, though you might think so. I just don't think there are more men who want to wear a dress that are gay than there are men who like men.

Are there more men who wear woman's clothes than there are gay men?

Tess
    Last edited by Contessa; 11-27-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: grammar

I don't know the percentage.. But I am 100% hetero. No attraction whatsoever to men.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Can't remember if I responded before, but another one here. Zero physical/sexual attraction to men, when I'm "dressed" or not.
    -Sedona

In girly mode or in drab, I also have zero physical or sexual attraction to men.

Nicola

Only original women for me. The thought of being pursued by men does nothing for me.

I always believed everyone is bi but that is simply never met a man I fancied. Finding myself attracted to a man lady year made me realise it's happened several times but I've not recognised it. I think that the terms straight, lesbian and gay are helpful as are male and female.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

In drab, I love all girls. When Kelly, I love playing with boys. Haven't yet played with another girl (GG or otherwise), but would love to. So, I guess I'm bi. Maybe tri-sexual, as in I'll try most anything at least once.

I am hetero, twice married with 2 grown children. I think you'll find the vast majority of CDers identify themselves at straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    With her thinking I think that would mean dressing as a policeman would mean trying to attract criminals.
    Well, actually dressing as a policeman would tend to repel criminals.

But, I do get your point. I also thought at one point that my SO's motive to dress sexy was the same as mine, which is to appeal to men if I am single and looking, or my SO if I am in a relationship. When I am out with just women or spending an evening at a girlfriend's house, I do not wear sexy lingerie and low cut or body hugging clothes.

But, I was wrong. My SO dresses the way she does to express her ideal femininity.
    Reine

If you believe in the Kinsey scale, then very few men (crossdresser or not) are exclusively hetersexual. Most of us probably fall somewhere near the heterosexual end of the spectrum but nearly everyone has some level of bisexual traits. Supposedly, 46% of males have "reacted" sexually to persons of the same gender and 37% had at least one homosexual experience (Wikipedia). I'm going to guess that, on average, crossdressers score slightly higher (more bi) on the Kinsey scale.

I'm in the 100% hetero/straight category - Zero attraction to males.
    Weight Loss Club - Start: 259lbs, Current: 218.0lbs, Goal: 205lbs
    Come join us at the weight loss club in: Body Issues Section (membership required I think)

Happily married and 100% Hetero

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Ames View Post
    I can understand that it's easy to get gender-identity and sexual orientation mixed up. Traditions are hard to shake! I found (with the help of talking with my wife) that my desire to dress as female comes from my adoration of females. I think woman are so much more attractive and sexy then men are. So, part of me wants to experience feeling that attractive and I can only see feeling that way through portraying the ones that I find so beautiful...women.
    So very well put. That is exactly the way I feel and why I dress. I've been married for almost 29 yrs to my lovely wife. Went I look at a pretty woman now, I look at everything about her, dress, walk.hair...ect.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    How about...How many CDs will give you a "straight" answer? lol.
    Asking that question on this forum is almost like asking how many people "lie". lol

Considering that there does not seem to be any agreement or accuracy in any of the attempts to estimate the total number of CDs to begin with...it is not
    realistic to expect any accuracy in any attempts to estimate breakdown categories of an unknown population. That is just my logical opinion.

So, that means all you can expect is WAGuessing and opinions...which of course are often presented as "facts",

It is like asking somebody like me if I quit smoking. My answer is "yes", I quit smoking, because it was getting way out of control. Now, the only time I smoke is when I want a cigarette, lol.

I have seen many indirect "answers" relating to your question on this forum that amount to..."I'm not "gay". I'm only attracted to "men" when I am
    cross-dressed". Now, explain to me just what the h**l that is supposed to mean? heheheee. Is that some concept like a "Mulligan" in golf. Or "it does not count" because you opened your eyes in hide-n-seek? Or "it wasn't me...it was "her"...(imaginary friend)...lol

This is a world where people redefine, modify and "technically" expand definitions and interpretations of their behavior to justify just about anything they do not wish to be held responsible for.

I also agree with the option of just confining your focus and interpretations to your particular circumstances and your SO. That, I can assure you, will be
    confusing enough...

But, if you must know...here is an answer for you...

4 out of every 3 men are hetero. 40% of half of them are CD, with another 75% of the 26% that are lying being bi-sexual. But only 82% of those individuals are being honest with themselves, leaving the remaining 18% engaging in self deception. Plus, 98% of that 18% blame their unacceptable behavior or desires on an imaginary "friend", that is actually claimed to be an existing, but separate personality of a person that exists in their mind, but not in reality...that has nothing to do with any type of personality disorder.
    Unfortunately, it is a fact that 12 out of every 9 CDs have a problem with math...

I hope that clears things up for you...

good luck,
    11/27 edit...

Oops I forgot about that unspoken rule where anytime somebody mentions sexual orientation...everybody automatically needs to announce their 100% hetero orientation (even though nobody directly asked them about it, ).

So, here I go... As to my answer regarding a 100% hetero sexual orientation, let me make things perfectly clear. I can confidently give you a definite maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]