Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Forgot to sya that you do have to tuck your testacles up into the front - just push them up under the pubes - feels weird at first but actually not too bad. I have had a vascectomy which (I think) means that you don't have to worry about stretching the tubes. Cx

Banned Read only

Exclamation

twisting can damage a blood vessel! I do not like twisting.you would have to go to the emergency room to fix that and get surgery.
    a Japanese doctors discussed this,calling it the dangers of tucking. also you have to be on the look out for purple color and pain so that you do not damage or torsion your vas deferrens

I can tuck flat with glue and medical tape or just medical tape alone. It does not matter if I get an erection because its not going to come loose.
    it takes more then a day of hair growth,sweat and much time before it starts to come unglued.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineReid View Post
    If you wear a skirt it doesn't really matter. However when I tuck i do a half twist (i.e. rotate the todger through 180%). This means that if you get an erection it pushes up between the buttocks rather than forward trying to escape! Does leave a bulge though - but with a skirt it doesn't matter... Cx
    Last edited by luscious; 10-18-2012 at 08:18 PM.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! That REALLY helped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfem View Post
    If you need Help for a perfect tucking like Carmen Carerra,go to Flickr and search for Person "Asya-TV".Scroll down and you can see a Step by Step Tucking for a perfect Y-Shape.
    If you need Pictures in a higher Resolution,send me a Massage.

when you glue, how do you "come apart" when done tucking and how do you remove the dried glue? im very interested in trying this! Also whay kind of glue.should i use thats not harmful?!
    <3<3 AlExA <3<3

<3 Boys will be girls <3

Banned Read only
    medical glue and crazy glue backed up with medical tape or duct tape

baby oil then soak in tub for removal.

Quote Originally Posted by alexa_steele View Post
    when you glue, how do you "come apart" when done tucking and how do you remove the dried glue? im very interested in trying this! Also whay kind of glue.should i use thats not harmful?!

This is one of the BEST ways to tuck that I have found and very comfortable. I use the pantyhose method that she describes in the video(like a g-string when its done right) and I can wear thongs over it and you never see it. Very flat in the front. I only wear thongs and you cannot tell at all when its done right. No bump! Marla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp9tbedh7Q

Banned Read only
    the one big problem I have with the tucking that this person describes is that they never talk about
    tucking the testicles in the inguinal canal/ring.
    therefore you are not going to be as flat as you could be and more.

Quote Originally Posted by marla9988 View Post
    This is one of the BEST ways to tuck that I have found and very comfortable. I use the pantyhose method that she describes in the video(like a g-string when its done right) and I can wear thongs over it and you never see it. Very flat in the front. I only wear thongs and you cannot tell at all when its done right. No bump! Marla
    Last edited by luscious; 10-30-2012 at 08:14 PM.

tucked

Ive been tucked all day and i love the smooth front look. So its almost bed time and iam woundering do i stay tucked or not

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    If it feels right, you must say good night...

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I say yes, as long as you can do so cleanly and healthily. That's a powerful experience!

I am probably less tucked than you but I tuck every day. I love the way it all feels so close and confined to my body....

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Banned Read only
    BREAKING NEWS!

I discovered what is used in one of those Japanese amazing tucking videos and instructions

its moleskin tape.

I just used it and it works great and soft to the touch

I did a crazy glue tuck with medical adhesive and topped it with mole skin tape for a smooth finish.

GOO GONE REMOVES CRAZY GLUE but very slowly.
    Last edited by luscious; 11-05-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Banned Read only
    I answer your question with a question

have you maxed out on having children?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinblack View Post
    Ive been tucked all day and i love the smooth front look. So its almost bed time and iam woundering do i stay tucked or not
    Nobody can answer that question but you. If you're comfortable, stay tucked. If not, "un tuck".

Isn't it difficult to go to the bathroom (not actually go there, but do your business) tucked?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Some of my pants and all of my jeans are womens, and they don't have much extra room. So if I'm not tucked I have a bulge all day at work. So, I tuck most days using a panty girdle.

Do whatever you are comfortable with. I have stayed tucked so long that it feels natural to me. I sometimes sleep without panties and those are the only nights that I am untucked. Do what feels right to you.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I stay tucked 24/7 and after years of doing so it feels unnatural to not tuck.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

thanks for all your help ladies.I stayed tucked all night and i woke up this morning able with a little ajustment to instantly go into girl modeLOVE IT

ive have been trying differant ways and i found one that works for me and i thought i would share it with you girls.take a pair of panties and pullit from behind very tight then twist it as you twist it it will get tighter.when you have it as tight as you want it take a small rubber band and tape the twisted piece of pantie that is sticking out .than take another pair of panties and put them on top.It sould be preatty flat to were you could wear anything tight and no one would know you had a little winky.the more you try this the more you will figure it out.i Like this way because there is no taping involved,and it is easy to get out of in a hurry.GOOD LUCK GIRLS.LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-05-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: merged consecutive post please use the edit function

Banned Read only
    after tucking for months you stretch the ligament that anchors the penis to your pubic area .

this is the same suspensor ligament that is cut in penis enlargement surgery's.once this ligament is cut the penis hangs down and you gain a few inches in length.
    Last edited by luscious; 11-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.

I can't stand not being tucked. I wear womens pants, or leggings alot. (gotta avoid that male ballet dancer look!).The only thing bulging on your front should be boobs.-Celeste
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-06-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Talk of feminine hygiene products are not allowed

ok so what is the easiest way to tuck...im not happy with just simpliy pushing my thing in between my legs and risk gettin an erection and it poppin out. but i dont want to use glue? help me!

thank you!
    sammie <3

Sammie there are several methods in this thread

Keep trying until you find the one that works for you
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

This is just brilliant - and so simple! I wore this last evening under a tight dress that I had never dared wear in public before and it passed every test (ahem!). Next time I will try a pop sock instead of an ordinary one as it should give a softer feel. I have tried so many different methods but this is the one for me!

Awesome!
    I'll give this a try later on, tape just isn't working out for me anyway.

The only other issue is testicular discomfort which happens no matter what I'm wearing, they're just so unreasonable.

Banned Read only
    ok here is my review of things of sort

osto bond is not as good as crazy glue on a latex texas condom or bare skin.

crazy glue is the winnera! hands down, for tucking while using a texas condom or bare skin.

WARNING! CAUTION! WARNING! CAUTION! WARNING! CAUTION! WARNING! CAUTION! WARNING! CAUTION!
    do not tuck for days BECAUSE YOU CAN GET blisters from the tape and the crazy glue
    Last edited by luscious; 11-23-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Awesome!
    I'll give this a try later on, tape just isn't working out for me anyway.

The only other issue is testicular discomfort which happens no matter what I'm wearing, they're just so unreasonable.
    I tried the method Violet described in her video and it works great! I urge everyone to give it a try.
    Keely

One of the Reds