Thread: Reflections Of A Crossdresser

Banned Read only

Reflections Of A Crossdresser

When out for a drive (dressed) fairly early in the morning ever stop the car, get out and walk to the front of a store (not open) in a strip mall and check yourself out by the reflection in the store window. You get to see your total self from head to toe, much better than a mirrow at home. You can see yourself from any angle you choose and the excitement of leaving the safety of being in the car and walking in public to the store front. Walking in heels from store to store also feels pleasantly feminine. When I do this I see an attractive, curvy feminine woman looking back at me and it feels good, just another step up from the confinement of staying in the house or car. Ley's just say this is a way of getting out but not being outed. If anyone has tried this or is thinking about trying it tell us about your experience.

Do it all the time, read my posts. It is really exciting. Like today. I parked had on heels, wig and lip gloss and walked all the way around a strip mall that had some stores open at 8 am. I like watching myself walk but you have to be careful not to run in to something. LOL. I did pass a couple of people and wished them good morning.

I do it quite often! And IF I like what I see I go in and shop!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Anything to build confidence is always one of the first steps on a wonderful journey. Next thing you'll find yourself arguing with a cabbie over cab fare! One step at a time, so enjoy these early days,

Jamie

One place I like, there is a seat and a reflective shop window, like a big mirror.
    You see yourself sitting among other girls and when you see yourself against the others you tend to walk away quickly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have done that.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    When out for a drive (dressed) fairly early in the morning ever stop the car, get out and walk to the front of a store (not open) in a strip mall and check yourself out by the reflection in the store window. You get to see your total self from head to toe, much better than a mirrow at home. You can see yourself from any angle you choose and the excitement of leaving the safety of being in the car and walking in public to the store front. Walking in heels from store to store also feels pleasantly feminine. When I do this I see an attractive, curvy feminine woman looking back at me and it feels good, just another step up from the confinement of staying in the house or car. Ley's just say this is a way of getting out but not being outed. If anyone has tried this or is thinking about trying it tell us about your experience.
    FYI--- I do this all the time but when the mall is open, and full of people, As someone who works with Police officers, you sure to get stop, when they see a transgendered person walking around a strip mall in the early AM. Nothing to be afraid of in the light of day, you're safer at the mall

The window reflection is ok, but my downfall is when I go in to shop and they have mirrors all over the place. It's hard to check yourself out and make sure everything is ok without looking like you're doing it...but I'm getting better at it....LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I would love someday to be dressed to the hilt and be out and about................just a fantasy right now

Thera

Thera, just do it. I've only been dressing regularly for about 9 months, but when I started I jumped in with both feet. I absolutly love going shopping dressed at the mall or even small boutiques. At the mall its amazing how annomyous you are, not quite as much in small shops. I've never had a problem, and even use the dressing rooms. The only trickey thing is the bathroom, try to find unixex or family restrooms. It's really quite liberating and a real joy to do. You will have some inhibitions, and stares, but just keep going, you will relax in no time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Carris View Post
    Thera, just do it. I've only been dressing regularly for about 9 months, but when I started I jumped in with both feet. I absolutly love going shopping dressed at the mall or even small boutiques. At the mall its amazing how annomyous you are, not quite as much in small shops. I've never had a problem, and even use the dressing rooms. The only trickey thing is the bathroom, try to find unixex or family restrooms. It's really quite liberating and a real joy to do. You will have some inhibitions, and stares, but just keep going, you will relax in no time.
    Thanks for the advice and uplift........maybe some day but not at this point in time. Too many "head of household" responsibilities.

Thera

Platinum Member
    I have not gained the confidence to interact with humans yet. When I do go out for an evening drive, I like to park on one side of a main street and cross to drop a book into the library return slot. Or I do the same at the local post office. I also have a favorite sprawling mall where I can walk across the parking lot to grab a newspaper from the free box. The boxes are usually place in front of store window. My favorite is on a rainy day to don a pair of flats. my wife's raincoat and an umbrella, and, go for an evening stroll. The umbrella is perfect for obscuring my masculine facial features.

I've done that too. I also used to have a PO box, and I would get dressed up just to go check my mail in the evening. Though, there was not as many people there at the time, it was not completely empty.

Once I needed money before drive through banking was invented and I went to a quite instead teller machine and what a rush it was feeling outside air and seeing yourself walking towards the glass door. When i went home I told my wife and she said that was very smart of me to do that knowing that they have video camera's built in to them. OPPS still worth it. Another time I was dressed and driving my wife's car and she didn't know how to put air in her low tire and I didn't want to get undressed so she wanted the air so bad that she told me to stop at a quite gas station and put the car in a way that no one can see. I pulled in got out of the car and it was a strange feeling I never felt before, I guess all the bending and movement I usually never do while dressed, it felt great. So of course I had to take it further and checked all 4 tire's.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 09-15-2012 at 07:19 AM.