Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 20th high school reunion…..Going as Christina UPDATE, Hell must have frozen over!!

My 20th high school reunion…..Going as Christina UPDATE, Hell must have frozen over!!

Hell must have frozen over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PART ONE , THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG AND I AM TIRED NOW!

Hay girls I have had my reunion, and boy did it go…… well your all going to have to read on to see how it went. Ok First If you did not read my first thread then STOP AND GO BACK AND READ IT SILLY,http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=103331, Plus I updated in that thread about my dress I had made .

We had a pre-reunion get together, nothing big just a friend whom was not going to the reunion got it put together. I mom hates my CDing and said “I never want to see you dressed up, I don’t want to talk about it, I am like an ostrich with its head in the sand. Just leave me out of it. So you can imagine my shock when I asked her for the umpteen time “ would I be able to just get ready in the basement (that’s where my room in her house is when I visit ) And this time she said “ YES , just as long as I don’t see.” I was stunned when she said that, cuz the Monday before (this was on the Friday) I went with my niece ( LittleLou) to go shopping for a hand bad like a cultch and some pretty shoes to go with my dress I had made. It would be the first time she has seen her Uncle Mike dressed as Christina. Not Auntie Christina just Christina. Ok we went to a few malls and found a pairs of shoes (well) I found 5 pairs of shoes LOL, Just one for the reunion. Then we found the cutest purse small and sliver to match the shoes and jewelry. Well we found all we needed. Now I needed a manicure and Pedi. I figgered I would get the Pedi when we get back home, but I wanted to get the manicure now. I found a place in the mall and got them to do it. My niece was not sure if she wanted to but said what the hell and got one to. I want with French tips for the first time, never having then before, and she did the same. We both got acrylic’s (a first for her) and of course I get them all the time (not the French) but ever two week I get the fill in’s . Well after that she was very hungry Hummmmm what else is new with that girl. When she was young she would say “when I grow up I want to be a cow” cuz she loves to eat, But the Bi*@h never gains weight. Ya got to hate girls like that, LOL. We went to white spot, to make her child hood dream come true, (just kidding). We ate and after that we drove home. We had a great time and when I got home we had to go to a friend of hers she stayed with the night before cuz we had a family BBQ the sat before, to change clothes. Her friend said the girl who did her manicure did not do a good job. Well I look close at it and agreed it was a bad job. I said I hope it won’t sower you getting them in the future she said “maybe I won’t get them in again”. Oh well can’t win them all EH. Well after the stop we had to go to Uncle’s place so I could get back into drab, He let me change there and Drab up. (sigh) I wanted the day to last longer but I can’t slow time (YET).

Well getting back to Friday, she said YES, Wow who, hell must have just froze over cuz I never thought that would ever happen. Ok the day of the reunion I was so excited and yes a little nervous, but it was a good kind of scared. I did my makeup put my Jewelry on spanks can’t leave the house with out spanks. Then I got dressed, put on my pretty sliver shoes and walked to the top of the stairs and called out to mom that I was leaving so she would not “SEE” me and then peak out to make sure she was not looking and what the hell do you think I saw………… I saw MY MOM looking at me. Well I pulled my head back then I thought ok, she won’t be looking now. I walk to the door and there was mom walking to the top of the stairs. Holly Sh#t. I said “Are you sure you want to SEE” with a very shocked look on my face. Hell I wanted to faint; she said “Yes I am”. ………….Well I stood there having my (I never want to see you dressed as a girl) MOM looking at Christina and thinking this must be a dream. I knew it was not but all I can say is wow wow wow!!!!!!!!! I started to use Christina’s voice but she said “use your own voice Please,” Haw the least I could do, LOL. She walked me to the car said “have a good time”. Still stunned I said I will and meant it more then than I did before. I was On Cloud 9, and just rising higher, Ok I got into my 80 Corvette with a dress that was a bit more involved then any other dress I have worn out. Got in and drove away (did I mention I was in shock). Well I got on the phone with my sister and she said “I was just talking to mom” I said "ya I figgered what did she say” My sis said “ she said it was not so bad, the dress was not as pink as she thought it would be, But it was not so bad as she thought”. Ok wow that is so coooooooool. Well I AM now in a new world where my mom has seen Christina and the world is great.

Ok off to the reunion……. I pulled up to Mt. Washington on Vancouver Island B.C. and pulled up to the lodge and found a parking stop right near the lodge, How lucky can a girl get. I got out of the car, made sure my dress was not caught in the door, put my purse over my shoulder and locked the car and walked into the lodge. I walked passed a whole bunch of trail bikers there for an event. Lots of testosterone charged young men, I was flying to high to even care. After all I was in a bright PINK Gown, what did I have to worry about. I walked to the base of some stairs that goes to the lounge for meetings that was reserved for us. There on the landing I saw 4 ladies that I knew from face book and from high school.( form now on HS)for High school. They saw me and did the ahhhhhhhh, that girls do and said “you look fabulous Christina, love your dress where did you buy it” I told them I had it made for this event. “WOW “ she said. We talked for a little then all of the (kids)form HS were to get there name tags, dam does not go with my dress , but oh well, what’s a girl to do. She asked me what name I wanted to put on there I told her that Christina Horton was fine, and that it would make for good drama to see who remembered Me or could see the Mike they knew from HS. I put the tag on and took the pic with a friend Brooke as (my date) she had her hubby there , But she wanted for me to have some one in the pic.

It was very warm in that stair landing where the greeting table was, so I moved to the dinning lounge to find a seat. There was all most no one there I was a little early so I put my purse on the table and took of my little bolero jacket off and onto the back of the seat. I walked around to take a look and did not see anyone yet. WOW this is going to be a long post LOL.
    I will put part tow soon I have to take a nap and then put my makeup on and do some stuff in town..........TO BE CONTUNED NEXT WEEK LOL...........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (16.4 KB, 138 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (30.3 KB, 115 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (16.5 KB, 103 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (31.3 KB, 94 views)
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 08-04-2009 at 07:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Pictures please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MJ -- You have a one-track mind -- PICTURES, PLEASE. LOL. Yes, Christina, pictures, please. You got me hanging on the story. Want to see that dress!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Gold Member
    I'll be different. I want the rest of the story!!!! And pictures!

Very neat about your Mom. I am very happy for you that this step has happened. I hope it continues to work out well.

Ok I just added pic's . I hope your all happy pushy , picky bullies , Girls!!!!!
    Opened my first account dressed as Christina LOL.Now I will write some more soon I just got home for a long day of shopping and banking .
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (26.8 KB, 58 views)
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 08-04-2009 at 08:04 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    Christina I gotta say, you always have a blast with being en femme.
    Good thing the reunion went over well. Some were worried it would not.

Folks, listen serious - Christina is one who proves that attitude has a lot to do with how people take us. I don't think the word "timid" is in Christina's vocab... mostly cause she can't spell.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Hell froze over when Tampa Bay won the super bowl.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Post more, dammit!

Marissa
    Just like everybody else does

Part two, I hope this won’t take to long,……!!!!not!!!!!!!!!

Ok where was U err a, I….OK. People started to show up people I remembered and some I did not. Some I knew right away, there faces did not change much over the 20 years. And some did big time. Well it is all a big blur, so I will do the highlight thing. I was very shocked to see all the reactions of the folks that

A. Did not recognize me!

B. Thought I was a women or someone’s wife!!!!!

When I introduced myself to most of them I said Hi my name is Christina Horton (my name tag said the same) and asked them if they remember me. 95% or so said no. When I gave them hint’s Like what kind of car I drove in HS they still did not know. Then I re-introduced myself to them and said Hi My name is Mike Wrightson…….. They would say wahhhooooo nooooooo way!!!!! Really no way, then they would say after I would ask them if they thought I was a women and they would say “ya I thought you were” Or “I thought you were some ones wife” E.T.C. I got this time and time again and it shocked me each time, you see I always thought I was obvious, I thought every one or mostly every one could read me. I guess I was wrong. Or so it would seem.

The night went on, there was a game of mingle and quiz. I was a game to help us get to know all of each other better. There was two sets of questions, like who climbed the worlds tallest free standing mountain and puked at the top, who saw Mariya Karrie’s boob, ETC. I was also a question on the quiz. When I got to the reunion and before I went in (A little back ground) Cathy who organized the whole thing, had a questionnaire before the reunion day. You would PM her on face book and tell her a few thing like a brush with fame, something you were proud of, In both case’s I gave them I pic of Christina and wrote that My claim to fame was also my CDing. She asked me if it were ok if my CDing was used as a question on the game. She asked me that months before and twice at the reunion. I said “it’s fine if I did not want my HS class mate to know I would have come as Mike". Well the question was The ONLY Crossdresser from Highland. LOL. Little does and one know that Roberta M went there LOL. Hi Roberta…. She Is in Comox right now and we missed each other by one day, ah SH*T!!! She did not go there at the same time but you know, Plus out of 150 grads there must be at least 15 others that CD to some extent right.

Ok when the quiz was graded, LOL, just like in school, and prizes giving out; they went through the two lists. (They had two cuz if you were on one they give you the other) and when she said “the only CDer form Highland, I got a very loud cheer. I stood,took the cheer and waved my hand like I just don’t care. LOL. Then the slid show started. It was good and we all got a laugh at the big hair and the goffee way some of us dressed. WOW neat.

After the slide show we ate or was it before, Hell I can’t remember ha ha ha. I guess I am a forgetful old lady. Ok after the sky diving we whe…….. Wait a min I was talking about the haaaa oh ya the reunion silly me........... After the slide show we mingled some more by now it was about 9:30 and that’s when the bar/night club opened. Cathy announced that the band down stairs were waiting for us, we all ignored her, we mingled some more then she told us to move down stairs so the band could play, we ignored her some more and mingled some more. Finally Troy got on the Mic and told us to go dome stairs so some of us did. (NOTE)…I bought very pretty open sandal high heals for this day there not the kind you can stand in for hours. After about an hour and a half my feet were yelling me that the micro film was in the leg in a church. In other words I think they hurt. (ya know I always wanted to be able to complain about the static cling of my dress was sticking to my legs, or how my feet hurt after standing for hours in heals) Well I will tell you what ya hate it but when you think about it ya gotta love it at least a little. EH!!!!! I was thinking at about 15 min’s to 10 to just go home then I thought hell no. After all how many time can we girls get a chance like this again. SO I went to go to my car and the dam doors are locked. So I went to look for Cathy and get the door UN-locked. I found her and she went to get the door guard, when he came there was 5 of us girls needing to get other shoes. When he saw all of us he said “I guess you all you girls need to get comfortable shoes EH. LOL. He must have seen this hundreds of times. I got my open toed flat sandals, and felt much better. I went back in and had more fun.

Oh ya the whole night after I would reveal that I am CD, they would ask all the questions that we get a lot. They when I would see them again would then ask more in-depth questions and some were more personal. They would apologize for the personal nature and I would say “look if I was not prepared for the Q&A I would not put myself in a position for it to be asked over and over again eh”. So I educated about 100 people even the ones I did not talk to that “we are out there Sculley” Ok so I can’t spell her name, I mean hay I don’t watch the show, save for once in a while when nothing else is on. I found a great many of my old HS chums lived near me. One girl whom I really don’t remember to well wants to teach me how to walk sit talk and generally be a women. She lives about 15 mins away from me baring traffic. How cool is that now if I could just find her in my year book and refresh my old lady memory I should be fine. So it looks like I have a new fem-coach, how cool is that.

Now the sad part of and reunion or a night at the night club…..(“LAST CALL”) oh dam. Well every body drank up I was drinking pop all night.(for our American friends) Soda pop. We worked our way to the door and some of us were talking out side. Cam was trying to get some of the girls and guys to come back to there large room and continue to party. Not like in HS with sex but to chat and have fun reliving the past glory days. I did not want to go cuz I had to drive down the mountain at 230 in the morn. So I left. One hell of a good night. So all you worry warts thank you for your concern but it could not have gone better.

Well that should be the end of my trip EH, not quit. The day before I was to go home to Burnaby, I told my mom I was dressing as Christina to go home in,I said "just like I did when I came here". She said “oh where did you change back after you got here” I said “Jen’s place.” I then told her she could say good bye to Mike then I would get ready and go, or I could get ready pack the car and she could say good bye to Christina” It would be her choice She said “it dozen’t mater” waaaahoooo. Another shocker. Well the next day I needed to get the 12:15 ferry or the 12:55. This is on a holiday called B.C. day. It is one of the more traveled days of the year and there is most of the time ferry waits at the afternoon ferries more so then the morning ferries. So I got made-up paced up my last makeup mirror light e.t.c. got my car all packed then my MOM after I was all done asked “do you need help” I said “Great timing mom I am all done”. LOL. So she came down and saw the non-overdressed-casual-everyday-glamour’s-Christina!!!! She hugged me/Christina ( a first for that ) and as we were separating for our hug (WOW ANOTHER SHOCK) she said “get your boobs out of my face”……. I could have fell to the floor and laughed until I suffocated, but since I was in more shock ( is it bad for your system to get shocked that many times in a few days) I laughed just the right amount and then went to the car, got in and left.

I still can’t believe the trip home I had. The only two ways it could have been better is if I found the women of my dreams or won the lotto. I hope you all enjoyed this book I have written, cuz I will not do it again. Na if I have a good story I will write about it.

Ok I will put some more pic’s on here but they don’t have me in them so there just to show the reunion and some of the people I liked the best.

Here are some of my friends having fun!!!
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (25.2 KB, 43 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (41.2 KB, 39 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (26.6 KB, 36 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (39.8 KB, 36 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (40.6 KB, 39 views)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Christina I gotta say, you always have a blast with being en femme.
    Good thing the reunion went over well. Some were worried it would not.

Folks, listen serious - Christina is one who proves that attitude has a lot to do with how people take us. I don't think the word "timid" is in Christina's vocab... mostly cause she can't spell.
    Hay Hay Hay, I can to speeal. Thanks hun you gave me a belly laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    Hell froze over when Tampa Bay won the super bowl.
    Na that was just a deep frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Anne View Post
    Post more, dammit!

Marissa
    You girls are such bullies. Go pick on someone your own size.

Ok Ok here's one more Pic.
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (4.8 KB, 2806 views)

Congrats!!!! I only wish I had that courage... Then again, I guess people are more accepting of this kind of stuff nowadays. Jerry Springer and Maury sure brought it to the forefront of daytime TV...

Christina -- Thanks for posting the pics (you look great) and finishing up your story. I am glad that everything went well for you (as I was hoping it would). Seems just like yesterday when you first asked about going to the reunion en femme. Take care now.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Congrats on having everything turn out very well for you!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Christina, GREAT story! But, u left out the BEST part!

U "educated" your classmates about CDs?

Please educate us! If I were to go back to a reunion dressed, I have NO IDEA how I would answer "personal questions" about my CDing!

What did u tell them????
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well just for you girlie... I'm breaking my vow of silence... Or was that a vow of poverty? Damn altzheimers...

Firstly..... that was the longest paragraph I've ever seen... And we've chatted on FaceBook. And I've looked at all your photos many times already and I'm so damn impressed you pulled it off.. Looking awesomely in that georgeous dress!!

And your mom's change of heart is so friggin cool.. Unbelievable!! But still in no way gives me any hope...... since my wife is the queen of seaking out hope and crushing it like a soda can under a White freightliner's tire!!

so I'm really hating your guts right now!! I wouldn't have attempted that.. Couldn't have attempted that... And you did it with class and style!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Ohhh. I still say our Mt Washington is more famous than yours! Hell George was never up your way and he slept all over the place here! Lol.

I didn't know you had a Vette?? Screw the dress... Have any photos of the car? Hahaha

Ok.... Lower the cone of silence.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

that was great good for you sis. i just wish i could be a fly on the wall and listen to your school mates talking .
    And you did it a great example to the rest of us. so more pictures please.
    what else was i going to say ...altzheimers must be catching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to admit I was horrified back when you first posted your intentions to attend your HS reunion en-femme,I thought it was a terrible idea!

I'm so glad that you TOTALLY! proved me wrong!

Your's is a truly uplifting AND inspiring story.

Let me tip my hat to you(the one with the big blue bow of course!)
    Two Spirits

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If I were to go back to a reunion dressed, I have NO IDEA how I would answer "personal questions" about my CDing
    You wouldn't. They couldn't hear you thru the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U "educated" your classmates about CDs?

Please educate us! If I were to go back to a reunion dressed, I have NO IDEA how I would answer "personal questions" about my CDing!
    What did u tell them????
    Well question like are you going to have srs, are you gay, How do you make your boobs look so good and the cleavage, what do you do with you ahumm...stuff like that.

Oh ya I forgot. When I was talking to one girl the one who wants to teach me to be all the women I can be, Wanted to feel my boob to see how. Well I let her and then I said " I should see how your feel" She said "sure" and I did LOL. She had a stuffed bra to enhance her breasts. It was a fun day..

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well just for you girlie... I'm breaking my vow of silence... Or was that a vow of poverty? Damn altzheimers...

Firstly..... that was the longest paragraph I've ever seen... And we've chatted on FaceBook. And I've looked at all your photos many times already and I'm so damn impressed you pulled it off.. Looking awesomely in that georgeous dress!!

And your mom's change of heart is so friggin cool.. Unbelievable!! But still in no way gives me any hope...... since my wife is the queen of seaking out hope and crushing it like a soda can under a White freightliner's tire!!

so I'm really hating your guts right now!! I wouldn't have attempted that.. Couldn't have attempted that... And you did it with class and style!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Ohhh. I still say our Mt Washington is more famous than yours! Hell George was never up your way and he slept all over the place here! Lol.

I didn't know you had a Vette?? Screw the dress... Have any photos of the car? Hahaha

Ok.... Lower the cone of silence.....
    Thanks you very much hun your the tops. You can hate me all you want but I hate you to cuz your so beautiful and thin and funny shit I really hate you.LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    that was great good for you sis. i just wish i could be a fly on the wall and listen to your school mates talking .
    And you did it a great example to the rest of us. so more pictures please.
    what else was i going to say ...altzheimers must be catching.
    Unforuntlly there are no more pic's. Thats all I took.SORRY.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcellaMcNul View Post
    I have to admit I was horrified back when you first posted your intentions to attend your HS reunion en-femme,I thought it was a terrible idea!

I'm so glad that you TOTALLY! proved me wrong!

Your's is a truly uplifting AND inspiring story.

Let me tip my hat to you(the one with the big blue bow of course!)

Thank you hun , but you could have been easily right too. I am glad I proved you wrong lol. It just the women in me that need to always be right.

Ok ok I had one hell of a day with my mom Out as Christina I wrote about it in another thread here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=113089. It's another mind blowing day. Enjoy.

Smile

Christina, I wondered how your class reunion would be and how your class mates would except you as Christina instead of Mike?
    Your experience with your mom?
    Your posting says it all, WOW!Marijka

My mom and sister came by my place for a quick visit. My mom wanted to see MIKE and if I was in Christina mode she would not have stopped by,LOL. She said she wanted to see MIKE not Christina. I have 0 prob with that since she is now ok with my Cding I can handle that. I leave for Florida tomorrow so see ya all next time.

WOW!

You are an inspiration to all of us timid little bunnies hiding behind the closet door.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Marijka View Post
    Christina, I wondered how your class reunion would be and how your class mates would except you as Christina instead of Mike?
    Your experience with your mom?
    Your posting says it all, WOW!Marijka

Well there is no words big enough and expressive enough to rely on how much my life changed that 2 weeks. But wow is the most I can spell good. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    WOW!

You are an inspiration to all of us timid little bunnies hiding behind the closet door.

Trannie T .... I never thought YOU to be a timid widow bunny. I pegged you to be a lot like me. Ok OK I am sorry for that. I would not wish that on any one. The world can't handle me let alone 2 of me. LOL. Oh by the way Bunnies can chew through wood ya know, or is your Closet door made of metal. If it is C4 works well for that. Or a good could bring the door down!!!

Red face

Ok girls and boys. Tell me where I could wear my reunion dress to. Ya think clubbing or what. It is kind of like a brides made dress . Can you all give me ideas on were I could wear it to. Thanks all.