Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you still get excited when dressing??

Do you still get excited when dressing??

My SO still gets very excited when he puts on anything fem. It only lasts a few minutes but you can tell he is aroused.. Does this go away or is it natural? When you are tucked does this still happen?

We are all different!

Some dress FOR the excitement.
    Some dress and share the excitement.
    Some dress w/o excitement but can get excited.
    Some never get excited.
    Some would rather not get excited.
    Some wish they could get excited.

As for being excited whilst tucked . . . neat trick . . . but usually the excitement needs to be over before tucking!

Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    i get excited when i'm stepping into a dress or sliding some stockings or panties on but not in that way,i don't get physically aroused,i used to when i was in my teens.as for tucking i really don't need to lol x

i don't. i just feel more relaxed and more "real" if that makes any sense at all.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

I use to get aroused when putting anything enfemme on when I was in my teens and twenties, by the time I was 30 yrs old the arousal phase went away, yeah!. Now when I dress enfemme it is more like a comfort zone for me, and I feel alot more at ease, and I feel like I am free to be my true self.
    When I do tuck I still get aroused when I have a romatic encounter with a GG.
    As your S.O. gets older and has had many times enfemme behind him the sexual component of dressing enfemme will most likely fade away. I hope he does not make dressing enfemme become more important than romantic encounters with you.

Smile Excitited when dressing

Vivian's responce to the question can be ditto for me. When in teens, yes but since married, no. However, my sex life with my SO is normal regardless of my CDing.

When I first started dressing (long after teens, btw) I used to get very excited doing it, sometimes so much so that I had to change panties as soon as I had put them on which was a bit disappointing because I immediately lost the urge to dress, but that doesn't happen any longer.

It does happen to me still but very rarely now. It depends what's in my mind.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Member
    Since reaching puberty and all the way up to now, the thrill is NOT gone.

Tucking? I never have and I never will do that. I couldn't imagine how nasty that would feel.

I'm married and have been dressing for thirty five years and counting, and I still get aroused by it. Not instantly like it was when I was younger, but it still always happens and I hope always will.

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    I am in the same boat as Tricia.

Its more natural now for me to slip into something nice as I call it.

Xx Vicky xX

Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post
    When I first started dressing (long after teens, btw) I used to get very excited doing it, sometimes so much so that I had to change panties as soon as I had put them on which was a bit disappointing because I immediately lost the urge to dress, but that doesn't happen any longer.
    It is as if i am telling about my experience, because it was exactly what was happening, especially during an interval of few months between m cding and my telling my wife.
    urmila

I still get excited from dressing as well as thinking about what I may want to wear, shopping for clothes or reading CD stories or watching a cd movie. The thrill keeps going on.

I get aroused before and during my dressing, but as soon as I get ready to go into public, etc, all that goes away. I'm too busy concentrating on looking/acting like a young lady.

Hi, like most of us i got a little excited when I first put on a Skirt, but it didn't last long, In fact only Hours. I was looking for Weeks or even months, but no. Disapointed? yes - until i realised that I was watching tv. in the most relaxed way I have ever done. in other words CD. it's not a state of mind, it's a state of being. Lovely , Cute, Warm, WANTED?

NOT so sure about the wanted, but you know what I mean, I get a great feeling of self confidence while wearing a skirt, Yes someone does know, but there is no way I can go out dressed, Id make an ugly woman, though that is not what I'm after, just love Skirts & knickers, etc. could do with a few like minded fiends/ does that say fiends, met friends - cordless keyboard = Crap - Friends - not fiends
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-21-2009 at 08:58 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts use the edit function

It depends.

If I dress to get aroused, I will.

If I dress to dress, I will not. Doesn't mean I can't get aroused while dressed though, which is the only moment being tucked can become uncomfortable.

(does that make any sense?)
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

I get excited but not aroused but that would only take another 1/2 second.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, the sexual aspect of crossdressing remains an important aspect
    of my crossdressing. Still true after 40 years!

Banned Read only

Do you still get excited when dressing??

I'd better ... or all this stuff is going to the GoodWill shop!

For me, it's not really a matter of getting "excited" like that. But of having a continuous kind of quiet exhilaration that lasts through the whole event, whether it's a quickie try-on of something new from the store or an extended deja-cation of a week at a conference.

Both deja and 'whats-his-name" are the real me, but deja exists in technicolor!

Aspiring Member

Ditto for me Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    I can somewhat set my mood for the session by changing the way I perceive it (Do that make sense?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvermane View Post
    i don't. i just feel more relaxed and more "real" if that makes any sense at all.
    That exactly how I feel. That makes perfect sense!! I was talking to my doctor about dressing and that’s how I explained it to her. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

I'm 65 now, and I've got excited when dressing every time since I was 10! Maybe now, it's partially because I only put on clothes I find exciting, and yes, when my wife is wearing such clothes, I get excited too. My ultimate thrill would be for us to get intimate while we were both wearing sexy clothing, but until she became a bit more tolerant of my CD side, that's unlikely to happen.

Tony

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Over 60 y/o.

But, only a PRE-TEEN as a CD!

Excited: Almost ALWAYS, when I'm CDing!

Aroused: Almost always, at some point(s) during every CD session.

Tucked: Almost always!

Orgasms, ( u didn't ask, but): Because of being; excited, aroused, and tucked while CDing? Almost ALWAYS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I get aroused every single time I use any femme clothes. I am 46 years old and I have maybe 5 years crossdressing at home. First time I crossdressed I was 13/14 years old and I did not do it again until 5 years ago.

My wife accepts to go to the bed with me in femme, although I do not make up, do not use wigs, an do not shave my body or legs. I use panties, bras, nightshirts, femme pants and skirts, stockings, pantyhoses, and my favorites: High Heels.

Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by cocopuff's girl GG View Post
    My SO still gets very excited when he puts on anything fem. It only lasts a few minutes but you can tell he is aroused.. Does this go away or is it natural? When you are tucked does this still happen?
    Yes I ever get ecxited while & after dressing. It gives me emance pleasure of heavenly feelings. Now a days I sought a c.d.company to add to my joy & fentasis to hugg.