Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Left them crying

Left them crying

[SIZE=4]Two incidents recently.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]First, I was in a bar/lounge not frequented by our sort of folk. Sitting, watching the dancers, dancing a bit, drinking a glass of wine. Slimy dude slithers up and starts his come-on talk. It almost sounded like a script. He finished with "Oh baby, could I ever show you a good time".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]So I said, "Oh honey, I would love to show you an even better time" and handed him my card for the dojo where I teach Karate. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Second one.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Sitting at the bar in a sorta accepting bar with a nice dance floor. I danced maybe 4 dances, was tired, sat back down and continued drinking my wine. Dude slips in onto the next bar stool, drooling all over himself. (I don't mean this to sound egotistical, you know how some men are) I had extremely low cleavage with massive exposure, kind of a risk but I loved it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]He sat there talking at me but looking directly at my breasts. Then his line, "My god, I would to massage those breasts". So I happily took out a silicone form and plooped it on the bar and said "Go to it big guy". [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]The bartender treated me to free drinks the rest of the night.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Tamara that second tale is soooo funny... would loved to have seen his face...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I just laughed so hard, my wife came in and asked if i was ok!!

She tends bar and when i read your post to her, we laughed until our faces hurt, we would have loved to see that!!

What was his response after you plopped the form on the bar?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    ha ha pure class.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Thumbs up Tammy, you rock...!

...and I, for one, can't wait to hear what you're going to do for an encore when a similar situation presents itself in the future .

And to think that some of us are still so deep in the closet that we can't even bring ourselves to reveal our true natures to our loved ones - and then there's YOU!

Sis, you're certainly raising the bar for the rest of us in terms of being "out and proud", to borrow a phase from our gay and lesbian counterparts.

both good but nr2 is just super super cool . i would have loved to see his face , i bet it was a picture .

thanks for that bit of humor

left them crying and me laughing. Thanks for sharing

Nice one Tamara, the second story cracked me up

[SIZE=4]Follow-up on incident number 2:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]He turned cherry red, sat there for maybe 15 seconds staring at the breast form, then back at me, then back to the breast form. Then he very quietly slid off his stool and damn near fell over, walked out with his head down. The entire bar had followed this guy's exploits before and I didn't realize so many people were watching how I would handle him. I too turned very red.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]As for those of you who are deeply buried, I was once in the closet. I got so mad at myself that I swore I would have as much fun as I could before I took a dirtnap. Yes, there is some element of courage, but once you have been shot at it is easy...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Gold Member
    YOu might gain another student, I mean what the heck ya know?

The silicone -
    What if he DID begin massaging it? Then how would you have reacted?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

[SIZE=4]If he were to actually reach for it, I would have told him to "be gentle". I picked it up as he left.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Tamarav,

My wife says you have to ask the bartender if he was a regular...She says being behind the bar, she sees these "pick-up line" types all the time, and most women dont ever embarrass them back like you have. And if that guy was a regular, and does this to a lot of women there, you probably became an instant heroine for dealing with him in a way that embarassed him so bad.

She also says she would love to be able to "de-tach", just so she could plop one on the bar one time to keep the staring down!!!

Keep being a heroess

-Donni and Sugar-

[SIZE=4]ROFL!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

lmao that 2nd one was extremely hilarious.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG girl that was priceless.........I wish that more people had the courage that you have......I bet he doesnt do that again...

Tamara that second one is so funny and reminds me of when Nigella did something similar at work to one of her colleges.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Tamara ,
    That's got to be the best I've heard for a very long time, it cracked me up and I cant stop laughing even now, my wife thinks I've banged my head or had a funny turn, Funny being the word.
    I would have loved to have been there,just to see the expression on his face when you plopped it on the bar like a wobbly jelly ,I bet you have put him off Girls for a very long time

NICE GOING ANYWAY

BIG BIG HUGS

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Tamara -- The weather here has been kind of gloomy today, but you really brightened up my day with those accounts. I don't think I would have the nerve to do that at a bar of anyplace like that.
    Well, come to think of it, I did it once at David's Bridal. My consultant was telling me that one dress would look good if I had some forms (she thought I was only wearing a padded strapless bra. I reached in and removed my VS enhancer and asked if she meant something like that.

But that comes nowhere near to ridding that linemaster the way you did!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

That has got to be the funniest thing I've read all day!!! LMAO!!!

Where are you in the Pacific Northwest? I used to live in Oak Harbor, Wa... I miss the mountains out there!

Tamara my new heroine!
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

The best part is we can take 'em out and put them back in the drawer when we're done.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What a hoot! What was the reaction from the other patrons to these clowns?

These guys had it coming.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Heck, that's no big deal, I could've done that. You just beat me to it. Great story Tami. Yes I did LOL[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    Then his line, "My god, I would to massage those breasts". So I happily took out a silicone form and plooped it on the bar and said "Go to it big guy".
    :

Absolutely TOO funny! It's great the bartender gave you free drinks!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Dear you made my day. Story number two is the best. I had to get a tissue I was crying so hard from laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]As for those of you who are deeply buried, I was once in the closet. I got so mad at myself that I swore I would have as much fun as I could before I took a dirtnap. [/SIZE]
    Thats the perfect attitude. You have fun with who you are its a lesson that many of us could follow.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer