Thread: --ADULT--The art of Tucking

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar

--ADULT--The art of Tucking

For a casual tuck, I just manipulate the family jewels upward under my abdomen skin. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way. For a skirt, dress, or pants that are not tight, this works fine.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils. If you use really sticky tape like duct tape, apply a layer of nu-skin on the skin where the tape will be. The Liquid Band-Aid I think is the same stuff, but Nu-Skin has been proven for years now.

3) Tape a 'tee' together first using about a 6-7" long and a 8-10" long, both about 1" wide, sticky sides together such that about the 6+ is centered and the 8+ has about 1" overhang and fold that back over. These lengths may work better longer or shorted, adjust as needed.

3) At this point, you may need to carefully push you balls into you abdomen area. They may slip out, but just put them back if they do as you do the others steps.

4) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length. The band this forms should not be tight, but just a little smaller circumference than when soft. Again experiment till you find the right place for yourself. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing.

5) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape once or twice to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under.

6) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice live down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose some of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

7) through all this, you penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the tapped point. It should stay but, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too tight in step 4. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward.

8) With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. If you have someone to help, step 5 is more reliable and the first set of tape may be fine.

With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Well worded.

I love the way you described it.I just wishthat you should put some pics up
    of you dressed in real skin tight bikini or skirt so that we can see
    that there are no real bulge.
    I am a firm believer of tucking.THank you for this thread.

Thanx... Some day I will

I know I should show some pics. Anyone who tucks and was able to follow my method should know it is an effective way.

As for the pics, I will once I get a digital camera. Call me paranoid, but no such pictures will be outside my control. I can count on one hand the people who know who I am that know I dress. I have other things in life that may fall apart if the wrong people turned on me.

Is it much different than you do? Have you tried the differences?

duct tape on what? lol dont remember seeing that on the list of "1001 uses for duct tape"
    Last edited by DebbieThomas; 09-25-2004 at 11:36 AM.

Platinum Member
    i am also a thucker but no tape for me a nice tight pair of panttys works well for me
    love it
    wear it
    wendy me

That's fine, but I like wearing thongs and bare legs.

Charlotte Elizabeth
    I've tried tucking, but find it uncomfortable for my testicles.

Sorry to hear that. I never had discomfort tucking. Tucking is the only way to go if you and to wear things like womens swim wear, or a thong under short skirts, etc.

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Exclamation Example

From a Japanese Photo BBS...

http://www.senris.com/tgp/img/1474.jpg
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Hey Wendy, I'm a thucker too — a thucker for thexy thoes, for thatin pantieth, for fithnet thtockingth and for thimmery thilk dretheth.

Tristen Cox

Talking

Can we thuck? Thuckerin thucketash! I love that thucking stuph. Just give me a thuck anytime and I'm happy

redheadtgirl
    Dear Fecicity, Thanks for the advice. I'll try it tonight. I always seem to have trouble with tucking and would like to not have to wear a gaff because my penis and balls don't seem to fit and stay in place. I'd like to not have to wear pantyhose all the time, stockings or bare smooth legs would be much nicer.
    Veronica Springs
    Santa Barbara, Ca

Platinum Member
    when it comes down to it an't art..............

the pic is close to what you can get

Wow.. my old thread revised. I would say on the photo, the person either used skin toned tape or latex painted over it.

I get real good results, but I don't try to hide the tape other than trimming it as needed not to be seen.

Your welcome. When I go all out and redo the tape a piece at a time pulling things tighter, you cannot tell by the shape down there that I have any male parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    I would say on the photo, the person either used skin toned tape or latex painted over it.
    or he's post-op SRS
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Vickie-CD
    Felicity, I have always prefered tucking. A tip grom an ole drag queen, instead of tape, you can get "spirit gum" from any theatrical make-up supply company, it is used for applying hair, or most anything to the skin. You can use this to hold everything in place any way you like it. If you go this route, be sure to pick up some spirit gum remover.
    You also mentioned to let it shrink, I'm already pre-shrunk all the time!!
    Love,
    Vickie

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    For a casual tuck, I just manipulate the family jewels upward under my abdomen skin. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way. For a skirt, dress, or pants that are not tight, this works fine.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils. If you use really sticky tape like duct tape, apply a layer of nu-skin on the skin where the tape will be. The Liquid Band-Aid I think is the same stuff, but Nu-Skin has been proven for years now.

3) Tape a 'tee' together first using about a 6-7" long and a 8-10" long, both about 1" wide, sticky sides together such that about the 6+ is centered and the 8+ has about 1" overhang and fold that back over. These lengths may work better longer or shorted, adjust as needed.

3) At this point, you may need to carefully push you balls into you abdomen area. They may slip out, but just put them back if they do as you do the others steps.

4) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length. The band this forms should not be tight, but just a little smaller circumference than when soft. Again experiment till you find the right place for yourself. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing.

5) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape once or twice to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under.

6) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice live down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose some of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

7) through all this, you penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the tapped point. It should stay but, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too tight in step 4. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward.

8) With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. If you have someone to help, step 5 is more reliable and the first set of tape may be fine.

With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs.
    Been taping and tucking for a while, but Oh my goodness! I just tried this method, and I have never been so comfortable!

Wow...

Usually that thing rolls around in my panties, reminding me of it...

Right now I think I could do gymnastics and not even notice "it"

THANKYOU!

Megan
    --,--`--@

Tucking

Just never got up the balls to do it.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yes, it is comfortable. Go ahead, go horseback riding, cycling, skating.... anything!

hillbilly T-girl-hussy
    I feel like Holly that sounds like it could really hurt if your not on the ball

lol... you aren't on the ball(z)... they are safely 'tucked' away....

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

maybe I could make it look like a camel toe

I'm not much of a ball player.I gave that thucking thing a try this morning and gave up on thucking [have been told they are big]it gave me a ache way up to my stomach. So had to find something easier to do as I occupied the bathroom for 2 hours or so changeing clothes.

I tried the first method with the skin of the scrotum and it works great for me!!! No discomfort at all, I can sit like a lady, and there is no bulge whatsoever. If I wear a tight pair of panties or pantyhose with this method, I don't even need the tape, although I will use tape for serious going out.