View Poll Results: Where do you stand sexually?

Voters
428. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

10 2.34%
  • Bisexual

128 29.91%
  • T Girls Only

3 0.70%
  • T Girls and Boys Only

6 1.40%
  • T Girls and Girls Only

51 11.92%
  • Straight

230 53.74%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do we stand sexually?

Where do we stand sexually?

I'm really curious about this because as I've gone out more and connected with other gurls, I've been encountering something other than what I thought I would as a far as sexual preference. I've always read that most CD's are heterosexual males. In being out around other T Girls, I've found that at least half I've met are bi-sexual or into other T-Girls.. What are your experiences?

For what it's worth, I'm straight.. But to each their own!

Staycee
    Last edited by StayceeCD; 04-30-2008 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Finally figured out the poll!

Banned Read only
    I'll have a number 5, please.

BTW I agree with you on the hetero male thing, having also discovered many are not so hetero once you meet them!
    I should also add that while I'm attracted to T-girls, I have not/do not have sex with T-girls, but rather fantasize about it.
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 04-30-2008 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    I'll have a number 5, please.

BTW I agree with you on the hetero male thing, having also discovered many are not so hetero once you meet them!
    I should also add that while I'm attracted to T-girls, I have not/do not have sex with T-girls, but rather fantasize about it.
    Emily,
    I think I know where you're coming from.. I am definitely not into guys at all, but have most definitely fantasized about having sex with hot T Girl, but as a woman. Not as a man dressed as a woman. So I definitely fantasize about what sex would be like as a woman. I have no desire as a T Girl to have sex with another T Girl.. Does this make sense?? I think I'm confusing myself!!

Banned Read only
    Dear Confused,

Yup, that makes sense.
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 04-30-2008 at 02:12 AM.

Hmm, when I'm a bloke I fancy girls but when I'm a girl I fancy blokes. Wierd!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post

not wired at all, as if you were to become a full time woman, would you then be gay to have a hetro relationship with a woman?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I absolutely adore dressing as a woman but I'm totally straight. Isn't the world a strange place.

Not weird at all. Makes perfect sense to me.

I always relate to my "maleness". When in a dress, I still fancy women. When I'm in the company of other CD's/TV's, I can admire the realistic effect of their makeup, appearance etc., But I'm still a bloke in a frock!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    I stand slightly to the left...........

Confused! I was never confused!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I have never been around or met another T-Girl so as far as I know I am straight. My wife is supportive of my CD'ing, but I have never been any further than the back yard when dressed. I would like to meet other CD'ers but my wife is afraid I would leave her etc. Some of the ladies on this site look really good to me, I think some are really hot.

As Anthony Storr wrote, being a transvestite is psychologically a halfway house between being gay and a "normal" heterosexual man.Therefore the fact that 30% or so identify as bisexual or have fantasies about men or Tgirls(when dressed) should come as no surprise, however the majority are straight; only a minority of those with the fantasies will actually act upon them.

not sure what to put on your poll

Well, I was not sure how to answer since I see myself as a lesbian. I only like girls no matter how I am. Jena
    Jena

Quote Originally Posted by StayceeCD View Post
    I've always read that most CD's are heterosexual males. In being out around other T Girls, I've found that at least half I've met are bi-sexual or into other T-Girls
    You have to remember that the majority of gurls never leave their homes. The ones you meet out and about are a smaller subset of the very large group. It is pretty true that T-girls about town have quite a wide array of sexual orientations. I'd say close to half are at least a little interested in "everyone". Then there is the difference between fantasy and reality. Having fantasies doesn't mean you want that in real life. Rape or kidnapping fantasies are common but almost no one would desire the real thing. I fall into that catagory of Heterosexual, but curious. If I wasn't head over heels in love with the same woman for 30 years and instead were single, I might consider investigating those thoughts. As it is I enjoy the attention of both men and women when dressed. Probably the vain flirt within but I love it!
    Sally

"Where do we stand sexually? "

I don't "stand" usually I'm horizontal ...
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Not sure "straight" is the right term (see avatar for picture of a guy that's hard to describe as straight....) but hetero will do.

Don't find guys or T-girls attractive sexually, I must be a lesbian when dressed.............
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

In the early days of dressing I never thought of being anything other than straight but as time goes on I realise my desires become more complex. I am certainly attracted to other tgirls and am excited by fantasising about sexual relations with another girl like myself. I have had a couple of cyber relationships with guys who found me on the net and were attracted. I found their descriptions of what they would like to do with me very arousing. Guess it make me feel very much a desirable, sexy woman which I love to be.
    Not sure if I could live out these fantasies if te chance arose.... maybe.

Tracey

Aspiring Member
    I love women and I love dressing up as a women.

Stand Up

Loaded question. puns aside.
    I think of myself as straight. The question arises that I admire a beautiful T-girl as much as I admire a beautiful GGwoman. Strange as it seems, I always feel like I am communicating with other women whenever I interact with others on this site. If being a crossdresser has effected my sexuality, it is a mute issue. Why? I am married to a wonderful woman and I am crazzy in love with her.!!!
    So being in love and the fact that I have never met a man I am attracted to,
    any challenges to my sexuality will be unanswered. Mute issue, no pun intended.
    yin/yang

Not weird, just means your bi-sexual. I hope you clicked bi-sexual on the poll.

I'm definitely straight, but my wife actually thinks that I'm a lesbian (if that makes any sense)?

Donna

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar

I'm straight

Totally, 100% straight here. I'm totally commited to my wife and am very happy with that.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Aspiring Member
    A lot more Bi respondents than I would have thought. I'm hetero but my wife has some bi tendencies... makes for some fun concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona K View Post
    Don't find guys or T-girls attractive sexually, I must be a lesbian when dressed.............
    Dykes with dicks? I've heard that term bandied about before
    Last edited by EnglishRose; 04-30-2008 at 10:42 AM.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    As the Great, sometimes confusing but brillant Mr Eddie Izzard once put it;

"I'm a lesbain, trapped in a man's body"

Viva l'difference, and god help the boring grey gits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I consider myself A lipstick lesbian when dressed. I do fantasize about a couple really hunky guys I know though, but only when dressed, so I guess I am bi even though I have never acted on it. Even in male mode, my wife is the dominant partner. Thats the way we like it.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.