PDA

View Full Version : Confidence and honesty does you wonders!!!

PrettyFlowingGown
02-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I am SO ready for feb. 28th. Not only am I going to a social night for CD's dressed up, but I've found a hotel nearby that only caters for gay/lesbian/crossdressers and transgender. I've booked a night there for when the social night is over.
Heres my plan-
I go to the hotel first. Change into my femme gear, which will be a beautiful dress, full make - up (ofcourse) and my new wig.
Grab a cab in femme gear (I will do it I'm so confident)
Come back to the hotel afterwards about 10.30 and party on with the crowd, in my femme gear.
I cant wait.

I'm full of confidence at the moment. I'm bouncing at the seams. I bought some breast pads yesterday, and the girl was so helpful. I told her it was for me, and I put $25 worth of make-up in another shop, and the girl there was so happy to help again.
I'm honest and open when I'm shopping. I feel its the only way to do it, and people respect you more.
Its a great feeling!!

joann07
02-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Good for you girl!
Very true. All it takes is a little self confidence because every time you go out you build upon it and it gets higher and higher to the point where anything is possible.
To me, it is so satisfying when people treat me like a lady because in their eyes they perceive as such.

Have a wonderful time.

Hugs!

beenherelongtime
02-04-2009, 11:18 PM
have a nice time

Marshchild
02-05-2009, 12:50 AM
PrettyFlowingGown, I LOVE your dresses! Where do you get them from?

Katrina82
02-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Awww, that sounds so wonderful! HAVE FUN!!!

PrettyFlowingGown
02-05-2009, 07:55 AM
PrettyFlowingGown, I LOVE your dresses! Where do you get them from?I got the 2 gowns in my photos from Robina, Gold Coast 4 years ago. Cant remember the shop name, but they were around $300 at the time. I have many gowns.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Confidence -> Courage -> Determination -> Honesty -> Acceptance

Good for you

JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
02-05-2009, 10:49 AM
That's great hun sounds like your going to really enjoy yourself.:hugs:
Angie

geri-tg.
02-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Sounds like a wonderful night of fun.Good luck I am jealous.:love:

Tasha McIntyre
02-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Wow Cassy, I'm really impressed with your confidence. Have a great night out. Which hotel are you staying at?

Tash :)

PrettyFlowingGown
02-06-2009, 08:09 AM
The Sportsman in Spring hill. It only caters for lesbians/gay/transgender etc. Ross, the manager is brilliant. He said its safe. I can dress how I want, I can mingle with others, have a cuppla drinks, dance. I cant wait!!! Never done it....EVER!!! I'm just going for it.