PDA

View Full Version : First public outing

Crown Royal
06-16-2005, 08:42 PM
After derssing (mostly) around the house, I decided that I had to go out where I could talk to someone about my dressing. I do not try to pass - I have facial hair and I don't shave my legs. I put on stockings, a thong and garter belt, skirt, 2" heels, forms, bra, lady's top and necklace. I drove to a sexy lingerie shop, and waited a few mintes to get my nerve up, then walked in. There were two sales ladies, and a female customer. I walked up to them, and asked if they would be willing to give me some advice. They were totally agreeable, and I spent about 20 minutes with them. Safe place. Felt great! I recommend it.

DanaJ
06-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi, good for you! Since you recommend this place, how about letting us know where it is?

DanaJ

uknowhoo
06-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I've been somewhat adventuresome...going on drab then trying on clothes at thrift stores for example, but whew you've got some b*lls for a gurl!! Good 4 u, congrats.

Donna1963
06-17-2005, 12:45 AM
was just up and down a street i used to live in,but no one was around.
i got more and more adventurous,and went into a garage one evening,the guy at counter could not stop staring,and there was one time when i went into ashop and got sered by a female.
i have also had guts to get on a bus,but not venture to far. :)