PDA

View Full Version : Read another CDer at the mall yesterday, I think.....

Christina Horton
02-05-2009, 10:58 AM
at least I am mostly sure.I just got into the mall and was going to get my nails filled in and painted. I wear acrilic nails, and have since halloween last year and have been painting them since my frist time out on aug 8 2008. If you would like to read about it go to my page it called my frist time out yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa In in outings, and pls make a comment I need to know If I pass ok. I don't know how to put the link in so you'll have to go there. Anyway he was walking in front of me and I look at the womens shoes of course so I saw........... oh my!!!!!!! he had in shorts baging sweet T ,he was dressed as a guy,he had grey hair. This is in Mertotown mall In Burnaby in case he's a member here at 3pm yesterday. The only thing that made him stand out was his black paintie hose he had on.

WOW to this day I have never read another CDer . I was going to ask him ( r u a crossdresser) but he was going to other side of the mall and I needed to get nails done. I also had a peddy to , I have only have one once. I go to this place every 2 week eather in drab like yesterday or dressed. There so great. The place is called Professional Nails, its near the Chapters book store.

They are really great. But like I said I have not read another cd before, I am pretty sure he was to some extent he wore paintie hose after all. well thats my day

yesterday.huggs :hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
02-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Even if you READ them, never OUT them - it is the least we can do to a possible SISTER

JoAnne Wheeler

boardpuppy
02-05-2009, 12:30 PM
JoAnne is right about outing another sister, it would be ego deflating but wouldn't it be so cool to meet a new sister and do all those neet girlie things ie dressing, makeup, shopping and maybe even a night out together.

CrossdressinGoth
02-05-2009, 12:39 PM
I agree with both, most are scared and nervous when out, should respect them and let them be and not call them out

MJ
02-05-2009, 12:39 PM
there are other reason for wearing pantie hose like medical reasons Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), commonly called blood clots, i use to wear them when in drab mode with shorts in the summer i have no choice lucky for me I'm full time now but back then i had no choice so when my medical supplies would come i would get anything from nude to black and there not cheep .
but you never know you could be right the problem is if you clock someone you can't say anything you don't want to burst there bubble.

Christina Horton
02-05-2009, 04:22 PM
If I did say anything it would have been low key so no one else would hear.I would not make it public so no worries. :canada:

CrossdressinGoth
02-05-2009, 05:03 PM
But in all honesty, the fact you would have said something, even in whisper to them in a public setting, still makes it public, which could in all honesty break a person apart when out dressed. Im sure you along with many here in a situation like that, if roles were reversed, would not want a complete stranger calling your number on dressing like that. It can help build confidence yes, but if they are working at blending and you flat out point it out in any way, that will knock them back to square one.

Beth785
02-05-2009, 09:10 PM
This can be a tough one. Even though I go out, and frequently of late, I would prolly freak out if someone approached me. Now, if they were en femme as well, that would be easier me thinks, but I would still kinda freak out. I'm not really a social lady yet.

Nicki B
02-05-2009, 09:48 PM
I would say HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HE HE HE HE HE HE HE EH!!!! DOES IT WORK?????LOL.

Would you be pleased if someone did that to you? :idontknow:

Sally2005
02-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Never ask someone a qustion like that... consider, are you asian?, are you black? are you gay? are you a CDer... hardly appropriate unless you are already in their circle of friends.

Keep it to a common activity, like you both happen to be CDing at the time and you are looking for stuff in the makeup isle...then you say something about yourself first, like "I wish my crossdressing club sold this stuff..." and you wait for the return response.... "oh my god...you are a CDer, me too!", or "this is woman's stuff, what are you doing here?!!!" (in case you were wrong).

tricia_uktv
02-06-2009, 06:41 AM
I think the way to do it is just to smile nicely and welcolmingly (is there such a word?) to them. Then its their choice whether they talk to you or not.

jruiz
02-09-2009, 03:18 PM
I read once a crossdresser in the mall. Maybe it's because, as a crossdresser, I'm aware of certain things. Most people in the mall did not appear to notice.

I didn't mean to scare the sister I read, but I couldn't help to stare at her and follow. She disappeared, I don't know how.

I felt bad and very sorry to make her feel uncomfortable. Definitively not a nice thing to do.

If it ever happens again, just don't approach or let her know you noticed. You will hurt her self-confidence about passing.