PDA

View Full Version : A Right of Passage

windycissy
02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm sure we can all remember the first time we put on nylons, our first dress, etc...but I've always resisted getting a pair of women's jeans, somehow they never appealed to me, and whenever I tried them on I looked like a boy. Well, I was shopping today and I spied a pair in my size that Penney's was practically giving away (the recession isn't all bad) so I tried them on, and I couldn't believe it: they made my butt look cute! I've had them on all afternoon, they are so comfortable and I feel very feminine even though I'm not in a skirt or dress...what's happening to me, girls?

Tina B.
02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
i am not sure what it is, maybe something in the water, but i have never owned a pair of feminine jeans before either, and got my first pair a couple of months ago. I fell in love with them, I like the way they look, and feel, and yes I do feel feminine in them, now I want more.
Tina

Samantha43
02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
I enjoy the casual look and feel of women's jeans with a sweater and high heel boots. I didn't own any for the same reasons, then I bought a pair for something different. Now I love them!

jillleanne
02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Same thing happened to me. Hated the thought of jeans, I think because of the lack of hips and thin waistline, but after buying a pair of stretch hipsters, I was in love. Now I wear them, along with an array of denim ( blue and white) capri pants and they all look soooooo sexy with heels and gold belts.

Karren H
02-05-2009, 08:04 PM
:cry:

vikki2020
02-05-2009, 08:10 PM
That's kind of funny, I've been looking at jeans myself the last month or so.Thought I should have at least one pair!So, I did try on a pair of my wife's jeans, to get an idea of what size,and they fit perfectly.I too, have never gone out in anything but a skirt or dress, but I'll try it. As soon as it warms up though, it's strictly skirts---short skirts!:devil:

sande10
02-05-2009, 08:11 PM
life is funny...i just bought those pants online.

I agree...most of the time the pants mean nothing. some of the time the dol

suchacutie
02-05-2009, 08:35 PM
My wife hates the way I look in guy jeans, so now I can only by jeans for women, usually size 8 low rise, but some sources are smaller than others and if I don't buy a 10 they shrink and become size 8!!!!

So much to learn!

tina

Beth785
02-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I wish I could wear jeans easier. My spare tire kinda makes it hard to sit down in 'em. However, I did buy a pair today that weren't too bad. But otherwise, it's a skirt for me. Sooooooooo much more comfortable!

Rachel Morley
02-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi Windy :hugs:

I feel very feminine even though I'm not in a skirt or dress...what's happening to me, girls?

I know! :eek: ... me too. Ok, I do still always reach for a dress or a skirt normally, but as it's the winter at the moment, I have been occasionally wearing a pair of women's Ralph Lauren Polo jeans instead of thicker tights, a skirt and boots. I agree that you have to be very selective of what jeans you wear as some don't do us any favors ... however it sounds like you have found a style that works for you :)

Hugs
Rachel

AllieSF
02-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Watch out world. Cissy is using jeans! Wow, now that must have been a big step for you. You are always properly dressed and so feminine. Next thing you will buy will be a velour sweatsuit and then you will go to the supermarket in hair curlers! Now you need to show us your nice tush! Congratulations for breaking another barrier.

Celeste
02-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I've always thought jeans could be very sexy,but the fit is critical. I used to be apprehensive about trying on more than a few pairs,now I'll try on a hundred pairs if I have to.I found levi's makes there 514 skinny legs, guy jeans that really go either way.Kind of saves some bucks if you can wear them dressed or drab.

windycissy
02-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Watch out world. Cissy is using jeans! Wow, now that must have been a big step for you. You are always properly dressed and so feminine. Next thing you will buy will be a velour sweatsuit and then you will go to the supermarket in hair curlers! Now you need to show us your nice tush! Congratulations for breaking another barrier.

Thought ya'd never ask! Hear ya go:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9dc27b3127ccec618a09b310e00000040O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

tricia_uktv
02-06-2009, 06:36 AM
I love wearing skinny jeans, they are so sexy. I now have two denim pairs, one white and one black pair.

EjayeCD
02-06-2009, 06:42 AM
I love to wear Newport News jeans, tucked, a woman's top, and shoes & do the grocery shopping. You should see the looks I get from women who look at my crotch & DO NOT see a bulge. They look confused.

Kelsy
02-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Help Karren it's a girl jean epidemic!!!!:eek: I have four or five pair now after tossing out as many! I love girly jeans they are very sexy and comfortable. And the fem denim fits into my androgynous wardrobe:)

Kelsy

erickka
02-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Skinny jeans, boots, comfy sweater.. Hey, This is the way to stay warm and feel totally girly! I guess I have morphed into a sometimes jeans girl too!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I refuse to wear any jeans anymore unless they are womens - I too, love the way they look and feel

JoAnne Wheeler

donnadawn
02-06-2009, 01:06 PM
I too wear women's jeans. The only ones I wear are the low cut ones because I have a larger mid section. Men's jeans, when I wear them low enough to be below my belly, are so darn baggy. Most men when they wear jeans can look so baggy it is a major turn off. My wife knows about my dressing habits and does not approve except for the jeans ( and panties ) because they look better on me. She actually complements me on the look. There is one draw back, however, and that is when I have to do heavy physical lifting type of work they are not the most comfortable because they tend to bind and slip down a little. And while I'm on the subject, I also noted that women's jeans are not made of the same thickness of material that men's jeans are made of. I've done some custodial work at a school wearing some women's jeans that were fairly new and twice before the end of the shift the material had split in the back by the pocket. It was a little embarrrasing as you could easily see the pink panties with lace that I had on underneath. Thank heavens I was working mostly alone.

StacyCD
02-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I started wearing jeans a couple of years ago when I realized that when you are wearing jeans you are almost invisible! However, I love GV stretch jeans--guy jeans just don't compare!

SherriePall
02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Karren -- Please don't hate me. Years ago I bought a pair at Wal-Mart. Never wore them anywhere but in the house. Several weeks ago I went to Dress Barn to get another pair because I lost weight a year or so ago. Bought a fancy pair of boot-cuts and a nice white top to go with them. Later went back (after looking around) and bought a pair of over the calf boots.
Now, sometime this month I will put it all together and wear the outfit out and about. Realize I only did this because of the cold weather and blending in. If it warms up, I'll wear my long denim skirt instead.

MichelleP
02-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh, absolutely jeans! My favorites are a pair of charcoal, GV boot cut jeans. I believe the style is Giselle? A definite figure enhancer.:D

audreyinalbany
02-06-2009, 04:55 PM
and, for any of us interested in 'blending in,' jeans are an absolute necessity. At the Mall a couple of weeks ago I was, as usual, monitoring what women were wearing, and out of the hundreds of women out shopping, I'd say by conservative estimate 99.6 per cent of them were wearing jeans. I love wearing a skirt as much as the next gal, but skirts do draw attention these days...

Michelia
02-06-2009, 08:08 PM
But I have a few jeans now too. Funny thing is I have never wore jeans in male mode in all my life. I hate them. But if I can get a pair of stretchy jeans with little jewels/sparkles on them that fit me, I am taking them. They have to be soft. I still do not like that thick denim rough stuff. That is not for me.

windycissy
02-07-2009, 01:01 AM
and, for any of us interested in 'blending in,' jeans are an absolute necessity. At the Mall a couple of weeks ago I was, as usual, monitoring what women were wearing, and out of the hundreds of women out shopping, I'd say by conservative estimate 99.6 per cent of them were wearing jeans. I love wearing a skirt as much as the next gal, but skirts do draw attention these days...

You are 100% right! I'm going to the outlets week after next, and jeans will be perfect for trooping from store to store, of course I now have to find a cute top to go with them...

LA CINDY LOVE
02-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Same thing happened to me. Hated the thought of jeans, I think because of the lack of hips and thin waistline, but after buying a pair of stretch hipsters, I was in love. Now I wear them, along with an array of denim ( blue and white) capri pants and they all look soooooo sexy with heels and gold belts.
I saw other Cd's in jeans 5yr ago when I 1st started to go out...........was not pretty,
I try to give jeans a try........what was I thinking... but I love the way a pair of jeans look on a women but Cindy... could just not pull it off, then in July,08 I was in Kohl's try on a pair and said Cindy has Arrived and left with 2 bag of jeans.......WHAT a rush.

A right of passage July,08

LA CINDY LOVE

AllieSF
02-07-2009, 03:04 AM
I started looking for girls jeans last year when I realized that I did not like the baggy male look on my no ass skinny legged bottom half. Funny thing is, my daughter must have thought the same way, because she got me some Lucky Brand jeans, which from what I can tell are almost unisex. Much tighter and look much better on me in male mode. I also bought some girl jeans at the thrift store and only wear these now for the last year. Another funny thing, I haven't worn these in female mode. Go figure. Maybe Karren is influencing me too much!

windycissy
02-07-2009, 03:23 PM
That is so cool, you could probably pair them with a unisex tee shirt and wear frillies underneath it all and get through the whole day passing as a guy!

wendy360
02-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I love the look and feel of low rise jeans. I can go out wearing them in drab and hardlyanyone notices. Yes I have had a few stares from teen girls but thats it. If its just to the stor or the mall nobody wears a skirt or a dress shopping.

windycissy
02-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Now that I've discovered jeans in the winter, what with capris and shorts in the summer, I may never put on a dress again... NOT!

sarahNZ
02-08-2009, 11:08 AM
OK maybe it's time I hired myself a fashion councelor. :eek:

ANY TAKERS??:battingeyelashes:

Veronica 1
02-08-2009, 11:51 AM
I love low rise fem jeans and usually wear them all the time. I have been working at replacing all my guy jeans with fem ones. I just have to make sure my shirttails are long enough to tuck in or my whale tail shows. :eek:

Megan70
02-08-2009, 12:26 PM
...what's happening to me, girls?
you're morphing without even trying!
Watch you'll wake up tomorrow with breasts and a vagina and have transitioned without the fuss or expense or SRS.:o

windycissy
02-08-2009, 05:19 PM
you're morphing without even trying!
Watch you'll wake up tomorrow with breasts and a vagina and have transitioned without the fuss or expense or SRS.:o

I wish! Every little step towards femininity seems to reinforce my move in that direction, even something as simple as going out wearing women's jeans...it's like the more I do everyday things the way real women do everyday, the more I become like a real woman.

Raya
02-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Honestly, women's jeans have taught me to love pants again.

I've always hated pants in general. One day, I tried on a pair of low-rise flare jeans. The difference was night and day. The way it actually showed I had a butt! The way they snugly hug your thighs without feeling constraining. The ability to lift my knee more than four inches without the legs painfully wrapping around my thigh. The way the flared legs made my humongous feet look smaller. There was nothing I didn't love.

I figured out that I didn't hate pants, I hated men's pants. Femme or drab, they're just better! If I have anything to say about it, I'm never buying a pair of men's jeans again.