PDA

View Full Version : Um, anyone besides me think...

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
...huge boobs are uneccesary?

I dunno I just prefer smaller ones [on myself].

Am I alone on the issue again ?_?

Rocket knockers to me just shout flaming drag queen. :/

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes though, remember this.

Don'thurtmeplzthx.

uknowhoo
06-16-2005, 11:20 PM
There's a reason Baskin Robbins offers 31, y'kno.

I love B or C cup breasts on gg's, and that's what I go for myself. An A cup or a D cup I don't find unappealing per se. But completely flat or > D doesn't really do it for me. That's just me. I'm sure opinions vary widely. Good luck with your research.

orchard
06-16-2005, 11:22 PM
depends on the bod of the lady.
I'm tall and thin, so "flaming dragqueen" would be me, if I tried a c, d cup, over an a or b.
but it depends.
I like healty breasts on women, or breasts that seem appropriate to their activity level. then again, I might look twice at the huge chested 5'3 girl that walks by, but then again, that never lasts.

blah blah blah
orchard

Jen_TGCD
06-17-2005, 01:46 AM
:smug: Rocket Knockers! That's funny. We called them, Torpedo Tits! :eek: :o

My second order from The Breast Form Store was for smaller forms. Victor was kind of confused... he said, Why? Most of my customers go up a size or two!

I said, I just don't think I need that much projection on my already large chest.

The smaller forms do look more realistic in most of my dresses and tops!

But... there are times when I pull out the "big girls", too.

I kind of like having a "few" sizes to choose from... like about five now!!! :cool:

Tasha Norval
06-17-2005, 02:28 AM
i think oohTammi summed it up for me perfectly. :)

crispy
06-17-2005, 05:12 AM
I love A-cup or maybe B-cup at a pinch ( :eek: ) on GGs and definitely an A-cup on me. :cool:

anything bigger, that pokes out or hangs down heavily is a real turn-off. Playboy and Penthouse boobs are a big no-no for me. :thumbsdn:

I really enjoy being modestly (poorly ;) ) endowed in all departments.

jo_ann
06-17-2005, 05:15 AM
I just rented "a dirty shame", haven't watched it yet
http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2004-09/14256418.jpg

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Got Milk?

Teddie
06-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Way too much for me. That's got to hurt :bonk:

We tried different looks on me, and a C works just fine.

Marla GG
06-17-2005, 08:05 AM
I love you Ibuki and Crispy :)

Now those other ladies are, quite simply, deformed. My back hurts just looking at them. I guess they'd have to choose a profession where they could spend a lot of time in bed :rolleyes:

ashleyk
06-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Got Milk?
:bow:

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 08:27 AM
I guess they'd have to choose a profession where they could spend a lot of time in bed :rolleyes:
Or swimming :p

JoannaDees
06-17-2005, 09:11 AM
:smug: Rocket Knockers! That's funny. We called them, Torpedo Tits! :eek: :o

My second order from The Breast Form Store was for smaller forms. Victor was kind of confused... he said, Why? Most of my customers go up a size or two!

I said, I just don't think I need that much projection on my already large chest.

The smaller forms do look more realistic in most of my dresses and tops!

But... there are times when I pull out the "big girls", too.

I kind of like having a "few" sizes to choose from... like about five now!!! :cool:

And I thought I was the only one who couldn't get it right. My first pair were big. My second were smaller, I don't know if too big. I don't even know how to classify them in the ABCD range. Maybe C on the second? I'd like a smaller set just to see, but I don't know if I can justify spending more on that aspect. I believe we need 5 pics, Jen, one for each of your moods, lol.

Billi49504
06-17-2005, 09:29 AM
I agree, I'm happy with what god gave me. I'm somewhere between a B and C....Best Billi

Natalie x
06-17-2005, 10:17 AM
The first two pictures are not tits, they're beer bellies!!!

JoAnnDallas
06-17-2005, 11:04 AM
One of the daytime talk shows had women with super size breast and their husbands on the show. It was something to watch.

Wendy me
06-17-2005, 11:19 AM
i have thies cute little a's all mine.. with a nice under wire push up bra i get the look of a nice b almost c cup..... with no froms or padds at all and think thay are just fine ......no i don't need huge boobs way too big............

Jenny Beth
06-17-2005, 12:10 PM
I gotta say I prefer small breasts both for myself and on a woman. To me clothes are much more attractive no matter what the style when the focus is femininty as a whole and not just the size of a woman's breasts.

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 12:15 PM
The first two pictures are not tits, they're beer bellies!!!
Well damn! I'm going to drink more beer then :D

Genifer Teal
06-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Breast size is unimportant to me. My last GF had very small breasts. It didn't matter to me at all. Small tits can be even more sensative than larger ones. It is the reaction to my touch that turns me on. The size or feel of them does very little for me.

On my self I chose 38C. This might be on the larger size but it was more important to balance out my body size. I am very tall and skinny. I started with a smaller pair in the very beginning and decided they were almost lost on me. It may have a little to do with the loss of dimentionality in pictures. Sometimes you couldn't even see them. Even now, when a pic is taken at certain angles they hardly show. That's ok. I'm happy with them.

Hugs - Genifer

Kimberly
06-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Smaller breasts are great :D

I prefer them to larger breasts.... dunno why. Big ones are just cumbersome.

michellej
06-17-2005, 02:17 PM
I like a smaller size on a GG, and for myself, the same holds true. I like to have a look at the whole person, not just one part (or parts? ) of that person. I mean, with really big boobs, what else can you look at?

MonaSmith
06-17-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm with you Ibuki,

I have two pairs, B and A cups. I prefer the smaller ones as they look more natural.

Mona xx.

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Smaller breasts are great :D

I prefer them to larger breasts.... dunno why. Big ones are just cumbersome.
All the better to sleep with my dear. EEhhh? Who said that? :eek: :whistle:

Rayna
06-17-2005, 03:09 PM
...huge boobs are uneccesary?

I dunno I just prefer smaller ones [on myself].

Am I alone on the issue again ?_?

Rocket knockers to me just shout flaming drag queen. :/

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes though, remember this.

Don'thurtmeplzthx.

I prefer B's, or maybe a small C.. No question about tit

Valerie Reene Johns
06-17-2005, 03:10 PM
I feel so inadequate......*lol*

celeste26
06-17-2005, 03:24 PM
For someone as large as I am a small "A" would look almost non- existant. My own man boobs are that big. The forms I have are a size 10 and I think they are just the right size. A proper handful. (My chest size is 46!)

tammie
06-18-2005, 06:55 PM
HI Everyone: I prefer small well shaped breasts. I love it when the R rated movies on cable show women with real breasts. So many young women get implants and ruin such beautifuul breasts. For me its not size that matters its shape and movement. Implants don't move at all and some look ridiculous.

I wear 42C bras and no forms, just me. I have grown from a 36B at 14yo to 42C by 50, by drinking a lot of milk, and the constant shaping and stimulation of wearing a bra.

Also I can fill a 42C only in certain styles IE full coverage minimizers. I am 6' 200# so a small bra looks silly, and a minimizer because they have less full cups for the diameter of the underwires so I cam pull more breast into it. I don't have a great deal of projection, but I have perfectly round breasts and big nipples form the stimulation of the lace againist my skin.

SilkenPrincess
06-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Well damn! I'm going to drink more beer then :D

Bartender! Make that 2!

serenade
06-18-2005, 10:20 PM
yes jo ann and tristen...
the bigger the better pour moi !
:)

crispy
06-18-2005, 10:40 PM
I love you Ibuki and Crispy :)

Now those other ladies are, quite simply, deformed. My back hurts just looking at them. I guess they'd have to choose a profession where they could spend a lot of time in bed :rolleyes:
you're welcome :)

Jodeeuk
06-19-2005, 01:34 AM
Im think its important to look proportioned, Men tend to have wider chests so therefore would need to be a little bigger in the breast form, other wise as I have seen so often breasts not starting under the arm pit as they should but half way in to the chest it just looks weird, but it does definatly depend on body shape, and hips do play a part, if your going large you need to be larger in the hip too, to get away from the natural male inverted triangle shape,
you can hide this shape many ways by either wearing hip pads or having the right cut dress or blouse
my man chest size is a 56, so I have to have quite a hand full

flicka
06-19-2005, 02:31 AM
Small breasts every time. Who was it said "The ideal woman's breast is one that will fit into a champagne glass" ...... No, he DIDN'T mean a champagne flute!

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-19-2005, 02:45 AM
http://www.ampimage.com/Still%20Lifes/images/Champagne.jpg http://port.inst.cl.uh.edu/CornellC6370/bandsite/images/flute.jpg ?

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 03:37 AM
All the better to sleep with my dear. EEhhh? Who said that? :eek: :whistle:
I wouldn't know... :p

MonaSmith
06-19-2005, 06:52 AM
The problem that I find is this: I have a 36" chest without breastforms, with A/B cup forms I am about 40" around the chest, that's about a size 16 Uk, my waist is a size 12 Uk, so if I used a bigger cup size I would be even more out of proportion, therefore smaller is better for me.

Having said all that, I can, and will, reduce the size of my natural chest a bit so in the future a slightly larger size might be possible, but I think that I will stay smaller, as it looks more natural on me.

Mona xx.

crispy
06-19-2005, 07:22 AM
Small breasts every time. Who was it said "The ideal woman's breast is one that will fit into a champagne glass" ...... No, he DIDN'T mean a champagne flute!
hmmmm !!! I don't know..............???

I think I quite like the idea.

they call them tubular tits in the trade ;)

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-19-2005, 08:07 AM
What the heck is a champagne flute?

Julie
06-19-2005, 08:10 AM
http://www.webtender.com/gfx/glasses/13.gif There you go.

celeste26
06-19-2005, 08:16 AM
a Champagne flute is a very small glass specially narrow to keep the bubbles from going away too fast.

kathy gg
06-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Okay, for the record most women who have not had implants and have rather large breasts usually wish they were much smaller. Sadly even with a proper diet and lots and lots of excercise they just dont' disapear. I right now am a 40dd and I hate them with a passion. In high school I was a 34b and I still wished they were smaller. ALthough in adult hood they grew and mostly I stayed a 36c, up until I got pregnant and them boom! 42dd. I hate them and I am literally considering a reduction when I hit age 40 as it will probably take me that long to save up for such a thing.

I find clothes are impossible to fit properly when you are this size and although I dont' mind showcasing some cleavage with these it is like overkill.

kathy in canada

ps...my spouse wear 38c forms and I hate that we can't share our bras anymore....boohoo

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah you can definitely save yourself some back trouble.

heathr1
06-19-2005, 01:46 PM
had large ones. She was a joker and loved talking about them!

Wenda
06-19-2005, 07:14 PM
I just love boobs, any size. My GF has incredible knockers, DD's, but they have attracted problems: gropers, comments, sore shoulders, hard-to-fit clothes, etc. I started out large and have downsized. I am fairly large, 42 tall, so a C or D is not out of proportion with me. For just lounging and chores, I have a favourite pair of B-Cs that I really like. Shape and condition are more important than size. wenda.

Khriss
06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
sure Ibuki, more than a "mouthfull" I was told, was needless- though,,, Im just a TRUE FAN -of "them", and while some may seem- extreem,,, they ALL fascinate Me as in a( in a kissing-fondling, rub My face in-)certain kind of way- soo,, I'll remain - hehe- "open" to breast size-issues- (oh- I change Mine- as mood or -breastforms allow-and soo ,-"K" ;)

Deanna2
06-21-2005, 05:01 AM
My preference for dressing is a 36A.

Just recently, however, I discovered a very lovely halter top triangle AA shoe string bra that is fanstastic to wear under drab and it doesn't show.

Luvya

RachelDenise
06-21-2005, 05:07 AM
I've got to weigh in on this.....I like the larger breast sizes, especially on me as well as women, but not freakishly large. DDD may be as large as I like and isn't too abnormal.

bikebuster77
06-21-2005, 05:16 AM
I think that big boobs are disgusting..to tell you the truth...because I think it over proportions womens' bodies...I have 36c boobs and I think they are perfect for my body shape and build. But on anyone else.....nono

Sarah

Tristen Cox
06-21-2005, 05:24 AM
What can I say...

JoannaDees
06-24-2005, 10:06 PM
The women I've married have all had smaller breasts. I liked it. They were natural and enough and stayed beautiful. Large breasts? Depends on propotion (sp?). But, due to society, they both wanted bigger. I always said no .... you are just right and would not be you with others. That said ... why do I think Joanna is a big boobie girl?

Kim
06-24-2005, 11:40 PM
I prefer smaller size breast b cup with large nipples is prefect. I ordered a size 5 transform super soft triangle ( I have the on right now) from the breastform store and they are nice but I think my next pair will be a size 4.

Victoria Pink
06-25-2005, 12:30 AM
I'm with the B and C size group. Mine are a C but there are times I'd feel just as good in a B. I like the clothes the most!

Victoria

jasmine23
06-25-2005, 01:55 AM
sorry but i'm gonna have to go bigger better
but not too big

i prefer C, D, or DD at the biggest

anything bigger is too abnormal unless ur body is shaped for it.

boobs gotta match the body

i dont' know how to insert pics
so look up minka or kelly brook if you have the chance

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 01:15 PM
my gf has dds but i would still love her if she was an a . boob size is not that important to me although i do like to show my gf 's boobs alot of attention :drool: :drool:

Clare
07-04-2005, 07:35 AM
My wife has b size breasts. Since she was taller than the average woman, i thought she would have looked better as a 'c' size, we even talked about enhancement once, but she preferred a 'b 1/2' size - 'c's to her mind seemed just a little too big.

As for me, i have a large upper body, and my bra size is 18-20 (australian measurement) and I would prefer breast forms of at least 'c' if not 'd'. Not because I want large ones for the sake of it, but i want to be able to stay in proportion. No use having 'b' size if they don't 'show' on my large chest.

I guess the benefit of large breast forms in the right bra is that you get better cleavage also!

Christine