PDA

View Full Version : Economic Issues

Tina P Hose
02-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Let me say this, by know means do I have it made. I live from paycheck to paycheck, just like may of us do. I rent and my rent is cheap. My former girl friend has recently lost her business and her income. I dress around my apartment to get my thrills. BUT, this is not about me, I really do care about her and the pets. She has no idea that I dress as a girl. So my limited budget for skirts, pantyhose, and all that stuff, may have to take a hiatus. Because she may need help with money. :drink:
What, I am saying is that I have to stop thinking and doing what benefits me and help out a friend.

the drinking icon is me

Jenna Stunned
02-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Definition of a true friend =
Let me say this, by know means do I have it made. I live from paycheck to paycheck, just like may of us do. I rent and my rent is cheap. My former girl friend has recently lost her business and her income. I dress around my apartment to get my thrills. BUT, this is not about me, I really do care about her and the pets. She has no idea that I dress as a girl. So my limited budget for skirts, pantyhose, and all that stuff, may have to take a hiatus. Because she may need help with money. :drink:
What, I am saying is that I have to stop thinking and doing what benefits me and help out a friend.

I hope all goes well, And remember, there will always be more time for you to dress.:)

Tasha McIntyre
02-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi Tina,

It sounds like you already have some clothing. Maybe you need to ask yourself whether you need more at the minute. In times of severe economic stress you may just have to do with what you have. Remember also, it costs nothing to go to a shop and try a few things on.

Cheers

Tash,

trannie T
02-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Times are tough. Even if we do not have much, remember those less fortunate. Hope and pray that these times are soon over.

gypsygirl
02-05-2009, 10:49 PM
If you have $10 extra in a month, you can do pretty good at Goodwill. Just cut out your daily coffee at the convenience store. It is all about priorities.

Rachel Morley
02-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Right now I think that the level of "self sacrifice" that you are showing is very commendable .... as you say, she's your former girlfriend. You never know, this level of commitment might even lead to a "return journey"? :thinking:

Karren H
02-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah!! Family first, imho!!

Angie G
02-06-2009, 01:10 AM
What a beautiful thing to do Tina. and I know the rewords will be greater the you know hun. :hugs:
Angie

Katrina82
02-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Thats a nice thing to do. But hopefully she gets a job soon. By the way, how much u spending on girl clothes anyhow so that by not doing so it can make a financial impact on her?

JoAnne Wheeler
02-06-2009, 09:57 AM
You have to do what you need to do - any you are doing the right thing

JoAnne Wheeler

Tina P Hose
02-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Thank you for the replys. And a big thanks to Karren, she is a good person.
I spend my recreational money on my girly stuff. I should just put that budget on hold. As I have plenty of girly stuff to wear. And use that money to help my friend. My GOD we do not need more people to lose thier house over this messed up economy. It is not like anyone will see me, so I guess that I can wear pantyhose with runs in them,:heehee:, and a wig can be on hold.

Anyway thanks, yawl' are good folks.:love::drink::hugs::daydreaming::o

docrobbysherry
02-06-2009, 11:49 PM
( Altho access isn't).

If u can't dress, at least u can hang out with us here. And TALK about it, and look at others who can. :)

Hopefully, that will be a GOOD thing for u!?:straightface:

Marlena_Sparkles
02-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Awww. That's so sweet of you Tina. You're doing the right thing.

As far as your wardrobe goes,do what I do. Start mixing & matching your outfits and do some layering. You would be surprised at how many different combinations of outfits you can create!

beenherelongtime
02-07-2009, 06:30 PM
you are doing the right thing. good luck

Cary
02-07-2009, 06:52 PM
If you have $10 extra in a month, you can do pretty good at Goodwill. Just cut out your daily coffee at the convenience store. It is all about priorities.

Tina I just wanted to commend you your good nature. You are an example of how we all should be. I also agree with gypsgirl. Goodwill is a great place to shop on a small budget. Today I got nice top and matching pants for $2.50 each. I paid more at pump than I did for some pumps($10 in the tank, $2 maryjanes).

Alice Torn
02-07-2009, 06:57 PM
There are times, in history, when survival is difficult, and luxuries, even crossdressing, must be left aside, and priorities change. Helping others, and resourcefulness, doing with much less, become essential.Good for you!