PDA

View Full Version : Can you remember where/when it all started?

stacee2008
02-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Ladies, I was just thinking back to my childhood, and how it shaped me to become who I am today. I remember my Mom always wearing pantyhose back in the day and my fascination for that. Then I remember sneaking pantyhose out of her drawers and wearing them, only to get caught wearing them in bed by my Dad. I must have been around 6 or 7. I can remember telling one of my friends how good they felt on my legs and how they looked 'cool'. I also remember going to his house and convincing him to do the same with his Moms' hose and trying them-on with him. My Mom didn't seem to mind too much, she had me wearing tights as part of my halloween costumes. When I look at myself now, all 'dolled-up', I can't help but to think of my Mom and how that part of my life got me started:daydreaming:.:daydreaming::). Thank you Mom!!

superpike
02-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Yea, I remember when I first put on a ladies pair of panties; that's how it started for me. It surprised me how good I felt in them; it took awhile but aventually I came to understand that I'd much rather dress like a lady, than a man.

cindyxxx
02-06-2009, 03:28 PM
For me it was around puberty.
The first time I put on panties was the first time i felt any sexual reaction.
It has never gone away and hope it never does.
Now though it is far more than sex - though that is still part - it is part of me.

xAnne_Mariex
02-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Right back in primary school, I imagine I would have been about 7 or 8. Myself and my classmates dressed up as little penguins and had to wear leotards and black tights.
I didn't have any real reaction to them back then, but that's what set me on the road i'm on now.

A few years later I dressed up as a little dalmation and had to wear tights again, this time I distinctly remember how comfortable they felt and taking every opportunity I could to try the costume on beforehand.

After that I started doing it more and more and wearing my mums tights, skirts, lipstick and other stuff. Odd how something as innocent as a dalmation can trigger such a thing lol :tongueout

JoAnne Wheeler
02-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I first rember wearing panties and a slip that I got out of my aunts chest of drawers around puberty

JoAnne Wheeler

denns61
02-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Halloween in the fifth grade my aunt and mom suggested I dress as a girl. I was good with that and it was great fun to try on my cousins dress, but they offended my little boy sensibilites when they pushed the idea of me wearing panties. I backed out of the whole idea. I still find it a little disturbing that my aunt pushed something that sexual.

After that it was my mom's panty girdles and then in the 8th grade my cousins very plain garter belt(back before pantyhose).

Now too much time in the gym makes me dressing a terrible idea. I still adore sexy tgirls dressed up.

Jaydee
02-06-2009, 05:44 PM
When I was 10,I was taking ski lessons. My mom borrowed some tights from a friend whose daughter was about the same age. I objected at first, but soon found that I loved how they felt. And so the story began...

Jaydee

kayegirl
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
When I was about 8, fell into a paddling pool on a day out, and the only dry clothes was my older sister's swimming cossie, so I spent most of the day in that. From that day on I was hookedand would take every chance to wear girls clothing. I think the first stockings would be around age 13, again big sister's, but could never quite get the hang of suspenders (sorry for the pun) Tights/pantyhose the best thing since sliced bread.

goofus
02-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Halloween in the fifth grade my aunt and mom suggested I dress as a girl. I was good with that and it was great fun to try on my cousins dress, but they offended my little boy sensibilites when they pushed the idea of me wearing panties. I backed out of the whole idea. I still find it a little disturbing that my aunt pushed something that sexual.

Wow, I think I would've been OK with that :)

TGMarla
02-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Sure. I remember it like it was yesterday...or last week at least. I was in 7th grade, and my school put on an "ugly" contest for homecoming. I had plans. I knew the theater director at a local college who knew stage makeup techniques, and was able to form a hideous mask out of corn starch and water. Some food coloring here and there, and I was set.

I also had the idea that if I took a pair of pantyhose and cut flaps out of them, they would hang down off my legs like my skin was coming off. My mother assured me that it didn't work that way, but hey, I was 12, and I knew everything. I tried on a pair of pantyhose, cut a flap out of part of one leg, and immediately got a run from top to bottom. Didn't work. But gee, I sure liked how the pantyhose felt on my legs......

It's now several decades later, and I still love wearing hosiery....and a few accessories! :battingeyelashes:

Oh, and I came in second in the "ugly" contest. A kid named Doug taped one of his eyes shut and smeared it all with red and purple axle grease. Looked great. He won.

Ms. Laura
02-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Axle grease near your eye can't be good!

Anyway, it's funny, I vaguely remember my first experiences with hosiery but they weren't what did it, I don't think.

I have a young daughter who just got into Barbie dolls. This led to my mom getting out her old Barbie dolls to give to her. As I saw these dolls I had an inner reaction that I can't really describe. I remember playing with them at my grandparents house, there weren't many other toys around and I would dig through the attic for whatever.

I remember being absolutely fascinated with the heels and the dresses and how sexy Barbie was. The funny thing is that my Mom mentioned that my uncle would tell her not to let me play with them and she would just dismiss him like an idiot. (absolutely true story)

I'm sure that this led to thinking, "Why not dress myself like Barbie?"

Susheela B.
02-07-2009, 07:35 AM
i know i started with wearing my mum's full slips when i was around 12 but i cannot actually remember the very first time and how it all started :straightface:

Lisa Golightly
02-07-2009, 07:40 AM
When the sperm headbutted the egg I guess :) Awwwwww... I was always a girl... but oddly rebelled about clothes till I was I guess 10'ish... Played with dolls... played with girls... but when it came to clothes I was a bit of a tomboy.... dabbled with tights and slippers but that was all really...

Became an absolute clothing vixen at 16... :) Awwwww all my money went on clothes from that age... Average girl maybe?

sharynPA
02-07-2009, 09:50 AM
My older sister had a doll that was almost as big as me, I must've been about 5. I remember undressing the doll and putting on the clothes. I did not think anything of it, except that I kinda liked it. My dad did not think it was cute. Then I would sneak my sisters panties, and then stockings...and then...well.....there you go!

Senban
02-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Oddly enough, this was something I was talking over with my counsellor the other day :D

It was around the age of six or perhaps seven. I was at my friend's house and for some reason we were in his older sister's bedroom although she wasn't there at the time. He held up one of her school skirts and joked that we should wear one each to school the next day to make the teacher think there were two new girls in the class. But I remember distinctly thinking "But I'm supposed to aren't I? That's correct isn't it? It's what girls do!"

I remember it playing on my mind for some time and then it got mostly forgotten although expressed in other ways maybe - I certainly always had an affinity for girls' activities and games. And then some time around puberty, it all came screaming back! I wasn't in a position to do anything about it for a few years apart from dream but gradually I began to find opportunities to dress in secret although I'm a lot more open about it now.

Leslie Mary S
02-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I guess I am a late bloomer. It was while sewing petticoats for my wife for her square dance outfits that I first tried on anything Fem. On a few occasions we would have skits in the square dance after parties where the men were dressed in female clothes. I was always in the skits as one of the females.

trisha59
02-07-2009, 11:40 AM
It was before I started school so 4 or 5 I went into my sisters closet and just started. First I put a dress on over my clothes then dropped my pants and pulled on the panties. Being young I did not think about waiting until I was alone to do this so some weeks later I got busted by me dad. Thus starting me the long road of hiding in the closet.

Victoria StJohn
02-07-2009, 12:00 PM
I guess I am a late bloomer. It was while sewing petticoats for my wife for her square dance outfits that I first tried on anything Fem. On a few occasions we would have skits in the square dance after parties where the men were dressed in female clothes. I was always in the skits as one of the females.

Leslie, are they looking for any new members in you square dance group? Looks like a fun thing to do and take part in their benefits. Great exercise also. I did it many years ago and it was fun. Cheers, VSJ :

Lorileah
02-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Now I wish I had a sister when I was growing up...but then maybe I am the sister in my family...hmm..

The clothing part may have started when my mom dressed me for Halloween, but was reinforced when she "stored" her foundation garments she didn't wear any more in my closet when I was 11 or so. Then came the 70's with the wonderfully androgynous male clothing :daydreaming:

msginaadoll
02-07-2009, 12:27 PM
I remeber being fascinated by my sisters boots when I was 6 or 7, and trying them on not too many years latter. I guess i still love boots!!!

Beth785
02-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I was about 12 (1991). I was at my Grandparents house and we had some stuff stored in their basement. One box contained some of my sister's stuff. There was a slip and a crappy green plaid jumper. I ended up sneaking it home. I also tried on some of my mother's stuff. My first time out was when I was senior in High School (1996). I dressed up for Halloween. There were a couple of other guys that did this too, but I was the only one to go all out and try to be convincing. My next time out and the first time that I bought anything of my own was in 2002. I dressed up for Halloween that year, too. That started dressing every Halloween except for one year. Then, a few years ago, I started going out not during Halloween, and now more and more (3 times this week!).

AlanaJonze
02-07-2009, 12:42 PM
When I was about 6 years old I was looking at one of my mom's jcpenney catalogs and i saw these women posing with beautiful dresses and blouses. I wanted to have boobs like them so I grabbed some toilet paper and stuffed my shirt. Eventually I would steal my mom's dress and put that on and grabbed her shoes and put them on too.

Danica
02-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Like many of you ladies, it was when I was young also, probably 8 years old or so. I tried on my sister's tights, which I snuck out of the laundry basket, and I was thrilled by the lovely smoothness and feeling of them on my legs. I remember even being so lucky to be home alone sick from school once in awhile, when I would try on my sister's dresses and skirts and get to be a little girl until everyone came home. My mother had her lipstick in the medicine cabinet and I loved putting that on also. I really have a thing for cute panties, silky nylons and high heels and I was lucky to have two sisters and my mom, who unknowingly (although I think they suspected something was up) provided me with the girly clothes that I loved and could hardly wait to sneak into whenever possible.

crystal99
02-07-2009, 12:55 PM
about 7 ish i think x

Cissy Chiana
02-07-2009, 01:07 PM
I was 4 and i realised that everyone wasn't treating me like the other girls, they were treating me like I was a boy and I knew in my heart that I wanted to be a girl and wear dresses, well I got the dress wearing thing down fine :) Just the other thing I've never been able to deal with properly because everytime I've tried to get help they've refused and tried to convince me its something else but I can't physically survive SRS so I've had to resign myself to being a cross dresser with boobies, it's the best life I can have and somehow manage to get from day to day without spiralling into a pit of despair and neuroses (which was basically my life between the ages of 15 and 25 which culminated in three failed suicide attempts and a realisation that I'm not meant to die yet)

LeotardMan
02-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Good thread!

For me it started around 11ish. My dad was always away and my sister was a college so it was my mom and I most of the time, I always used to exercise with her and when I was about 11 or 12 I took an interest in how my mom would dress for our workouts she always looked nice like the women on the exercise shows and videos. I remember working out with her and wanting to be just like her. Finally one day I had it after we were done exercising she took a shower and got changed and I grab one of her leotards and went right to my room and that was it. The second I put that leotard on I was hooked I got this major rush.

Geoff

Leslie Mary S
02-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Sorry but I don't dance or call any more. It is a bit painful. I met my wife through Square Dancing. We danced together as a pair for 37 yrars. After she passed away (ovarian cancer) I tried a singles club. I felt like a piece of meat in the window of a butcher store and thw womqn were tying to lock me to one person. So the sping of 04 I stopped dancing.I did remarie but we both were too set in our eays.

Now I live almost alone. Just one daughter who also manages the photo studio when she is not out on a shoot.

frnails1057
02-08-2009, 10:32 AM
I was probably around 10. My older sister dressed me up in her school uniform and had me model for my mother and grandmother. They said I made a pretty girl! I didnt mind a bit! I never looked back! In 6th grade my sister helped me dress as a girl for halloween. I went to school as a girl for the entire day, wearing pantyhose with a skirt, wig and makeup! I won best costume!

Juanita O
02-08-2009, 11:26 AM
i was about 10yrs. I was caught by my parents wearing my mothers skirt and pantyhose.

latanya
02-08-2009, 12:07 PM
for me it started around puberty. I don't know why but with my parents out for the evening I locked myself in the bathroom and tried on my mother stocking girdle and bra and had my first sexual experience. Even though I've purged a number of time It keeps on coming back! I guess that first experience hooked me for life!!:eek::)

jane_cd123
02-08-2009, 04:25 PM
My earliest memory is from when I was around 5, my parents had some friends over for a BBQ and one couple had brought along their daughter who was about my age. She had a lovely frilly dress on and red cotton tights. Anyway, somehow we ended up in our garage and decided to swap clothes. We then went waltzing back into the garden. The most vivid memory is of how great it felt putting on the red tights and also the feeling of wearing the dress. I also remember how mad my dad got hehe.

I'm not sure that that moment is when I knew I was into cross dressing though, that came a little latter when I was about 13 and at a mixed boarding school. There was a room down in the cellers which doubled as a laundry and piano practice room. One time when I was down there I noticed there was a pair of black stockings and a suspender belt just sat there ontop of a box. I remember the overwhelming feeling of wanting to put on the stockings. At first I didn't dare to, but I made sure that I practiced the piano everyday just to see if they were still there (my piano teacher probably never knows what motivated my sudden improvement ;) ) after a few weeks I figured nobody would notice if they dissappeared so snuck them out and locked them away in my tuck box. From that moment on I used to get up early and go to the bathrooms each morning and put on the stockings and wear them during lessons whenever possible.

kristinacd55
02-08-2009, 04:59 PM
It was my sisters slip b4 a bath that hooked me. Never 4get that!

MWCMDarlene
02-08-2009, 05:02 PM
I responded to a similar question like this sometime awhile back, so I'll copy it and paste it below:

The first femme clothing I ever put on belonged to my best friend's grandmother. We were about 5 or 6. She lived with them and had a couple of boxes of old clothes used for "dress-up" that he and I and his older sister would play in. His mother always made us wear our little boy clothes under the dresses, but we got to wear her old high heels and carry his grandmother's old purses. We would go outside and play up and down the block. At that stage of life, we were just playing and I didn't view it as CDing.

The first time that I wore a woman's garment for the purpose of CDing was when I was 12. I would mow my aunt's yard and had a key to the house, so that when I finished and they weren't at home, I could let myself in and get a drink of water.

One day, laying out on the pile of freshly washed laundry, was one of her bras. I put it on and stuffed it with washrags.

Later on in the year, I wound up wearing my mother's bra and she had a white pull-over IZOD style shirt that snapped at the crotch. My sister caught me wearing it one night, but I don't think that she recognized it as belonging to mom.

About a year or so later, I became obsessed with wearing everything that i could that belonged to my mother while the family was not at home (bras, panties, pantyhose, dresses, blouses, pant-suits, skirts, etc.)

myfanwy
02-09-2009, 08:27 PM
It started for me when I was a baby, my mother had been convinced that she would have a girl and so I was dressed accordingly. In fact I wore girls clothes until I started school and then the only thing that changed was that I wore shorts instead of a skirt. Everything else was the same and as soon as I came home from school I was changed into a skirt or a dress. This continued until I was about 11. I was brought up as a girl, I was taught girlie thingsand my mother always told people that she was bringing me up to make someone a good wife. Even then, my mother made most of my clothes and they were always quite feminine, She continued making panties and nighties for me until I was able to buy my own clothes, but by that time I was so used to wearing pretty panties that I continued to do so and I have never worn men's underwear in my life. I did not start wearing a bra until I was 18, when my then girlfriend said that I should do so because I was bigger than her. She was dressing me completely as a girl within a couple of weeks and we invariably went out as two girls. This continued throughout our married life. I later remarried and again was lucky enough to find somebody who had no objection to me dressing. I am a widower now and being retired can spend most of my time dressed but unfortunately do not pass well enough to go out a lot. However my normal everyday going out attire is strictly feminine apart from the fact I wear jeans or slacks.

Myfanwy

Marybeth_1966
02-14-2009, 09:12 AM
I was the yougest of 5 Two older brother and two older sisters. My sisters paid a lot more attention to me than my brothers. I remember them dressing me up in an easter outfit that no longer fit them. White tights, pink dress and mary janes. They got such a kick out of me in their old clothes. I got attention that I didnt get else where. I loved the experience of them asking me what dress would I want to wear. I would say none and they would change it to...but if you had to. I was a willing particpant and enjoyed all the attention. I recall something between embarasment and amazement when they woud dress me up for their friends. I would do the cat walk after they got me all dressed up and loved it. I'm only sorry that I have not been able to tell them that dress now.

Jess_cd32
02-14-2009, 09:18 AM
I started at 7-8 y/o, tried on my sisters tights, the rest is history. Remember it like it was yesterday.

Foxy Lady
02-14-2009, 09:26 AM
I was 8 or 9 and mom had a Playtex OBG that I just had to try. One day she was out so I went in her room stripped put on a pair of panties the girdle and stockings. I was admiring myself in the the mirror when I decidedto put on a bra. I just got it hooked and the cups stuffed when mom walked in. She said if thats how I want to dress she would help and I've been doing it ever since.

Intertwined
02-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas.

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind, there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days, nighties every night.

From that time forward, I wore feminine things every chance I could get.

When I turned 15, my mother opened a dress shop that I worked in after hours cleaning, organizing, steaming newly arrived cloths, and of course, trying on what ever suit my fancy.

curiouslooker
02-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Mine was a combination of times. First was when one of my brothers had a slip hidden under his mattress and my mother found it. She went nuts and told him he was f#$%ked up and would take him to a therapist. I was curious what the big deal was and tried it myself.

Didn't do it much again other than putting on my sisters one piece bathing suit.

Then when I met my wife she pushed me into going to a drag show and I was amazed at how much more attractive the "girls" were than the average woman.

Then, after being married my wife wanted to play around and she did full makeup on my face. I never saw it but now wish I had. Then once during making love she had me put on a dress that was sheer and just a bit above my knees.

Through all this I have noticed how most women are "taken care of" and treated so nice. Even at work most of them are treated gentler and carried for more. I do it myself because I guess I value them more now that my wife is gone.

So, I guess this is what brought me to it and makes me want to do it more often. I guess I want the feeling of being special and being treated nicer than I usually am.

Does that make me an Attention W.hore?

SFRachel
02-14-2009, 05:17 PM
I was under 10 the first time I dressed fem. I put on my Mom's bra, girdle, stockings and heels. I'd stuff the bra with socks and slip into one of her skirts and blouses. My Mom caught me wearing her heels one day and I just said I wanted to see that they were like to walk in. I remember one Holloween a few years later when my younger brother dressed as a girl to go out trick or treating. I was I had thought of that myself.

StaceyJane
02-15-2009, 01:11 PM
I was around ten when I started to dig my mom's clothes out of the laundry to wear. Later I begin to try on my mom's dresses when my parents weren't home. I wanted to be a girl so bad.