PDA

View Full Version : average ?

Khriss
06-17-2005, 04:16 AM
I know that I dress "beyonde the pale" and though this , is a fullfilling venture, I also am aware that in the "outside world" acceptance is tough, and even in - regular-femme" garb - I'm 6'4" and would catch "stares" anyways- hmmm ,,,,soo I"m screwd - eh??

jamiepabicd
06-17-2005, 04:35 AM
hi khriss
don't put yourself down, you look great.
that you're 6'4" doesn't matter.
you're all lady.
maybe the ones that stare are jealous, huh?

hugs and kisses
jamie

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 04:43 AM
Not too much, not too little either. Just right :thumbsup:

RachelDenise
06-17-2005, 04:49 AM
You are all lady! Take it from someone who is 6'3", it is a burden and the stares are likely from your height, but looking at your picture I think they're lso looking at you beauty! ;)

Genifer Teal
06-17-2005, 02:12 PM
At 6'4" myself, I'd say grab your highest heels and go out and strut your stuff!

When I'm out I get all kinds of reactions. Guys are usually put off. Women on the other hand have varied reactions. I love it when someone in a group of girls might be like that's weird but then another girl says yeah, but I want that stomach or those legs. I just smile and keep walking.

I also like to make GG's jealous that I can walk in 5 inch heels. That is fun too.

Hugs - genifer

Stephanie Mancini
06-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Khriss being a tall girl should not be holding you back in anyway whatsoever, i personally know a girl who is 6'7'' and she is stunning, the secret is to wear clothes which compliment both your figure and height, going out is the easy part just put one foot in front of the other,

Steph

Maddie Knight
06-17-2005, 03:45 PM
People come in all different sizes and there are many gg's that are over 6'.
Don't be put off by your hight, you look great.

JocelynG
06-17-2005, 04:44 PM
I am 6'3" up to 6'7" in my highest heels so I know how you feel.I don't let it bother me and I love Genifer's attitude. Maybe if all of us tall girls get together we can create an illusion and everyone will just think something is wrong with their vision :D

Khriss
06-17-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm sorry 4 "whining" - not My deal- though I may -need to-wear flats - NOT !! xxx"K"

MonaSmith
06-17-2005, 05:37 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. I recently went to a warehouse sale for a company called Long Tall Sally, a company that supplies clothes for tall girls, I'm 6" tall and I was dwarfed by a lot of the women there. 6" 4' was probably less than the average height in the room. It is harder to get stuff if you are taller, but not impossible.

Mona xx.

CharleneCD
06-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Khriss, Move to a town that has a WNBA team. People will wonder if you play basketball for the local team. One of the gals on the Phoenix Mercury is 6' 11". Makes us seem short.

Mandy Salamander
06-18-2005, 04:10 AM
actually, I think really tall GG's are totally HOT, so get out and enjoy!

Holly
06-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Khriss, honey, you've got NOTHING to worry about! You look fine. Actually beeing tall has it's advantages... it's easier to spot sales at a distance! :D

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 06:12 PM
girlfreind just one word comes to mind ....hot...........