PDA

View Full Version : my birthday surprise

trisha11
02-06-2009, 09:17 PM
so girls I just have to tell everyone what my SO did for my 35th birthday. first she was away in vegas and sent me a picture text of the new panties that she had just bought me, they were silk pink thongs with lace trim, absolutely gorgeous and from the moment I saw them I could not wait to put them on, well that very next weekend was my 35th birthday and she made reservations at our favorite restaurant. I was planning on wearing my new panties to dinner but before I even had the chance to see if she wanted me to wear them she sent me a text message asking me to wear my new pretty thong panties. I was so excited. I could not wait to get home and get ready for dinner. I put them on under my boy clothes, we have not got the courage to take me out in total drag yet, we have talked about going out but have never done it yet, anyway we get to the restaurant and there waiting for us is my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and my sister and husband.......I was so embarrassed, so nervous, but at the same time I was so excited. We sit down at the table and my SO puts her hand down the back of my pants to verify whether or not I really had them on, when she reached down and fealt the thong she giggled out loud......all of my family looked at us and had no idea what we were laughing about

Anyways just wanted to share that with all of you, what a birthday to remember
trisha

gennee
02-06-2009, 09:34 PM
That's so weet, Trisha! Thank you for sharing.

Gennee

:):hugs:

paulaN
02-06-2009, 09:40 PM
That is so great. you are lucky. very lucky

Alana65
02-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Knowing that you had a "little secret" between you that no one else knew, must've made it that much more exciting. You must've been on :c9: and had a wonderful evening & birthday. :hugs:

DonnaT
02-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Nice!

Y'all might try going out with you enfemme in Vegas sometime. My wife and I did this the year we went.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I am going to celebrate my birthday next week - would you have your Spouse talk to mine - I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything like that - you have a wonderful, caring spouse

JoAnne Wheeler

Danica
02-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks for sharing your story - what an exhilirating adventure! My girlfriend has suggested we do a similar thing when we go out for dinner on Valentine's Day. She says it would be our fun little secret if I wore some cute panties and stockings under my men's clothes.

Billijo49504
02-07-2009, 02:27 PM
One word, FANTASTIC.....BJ

charlie
02-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Happy Birthday Trisha!
Congrats for having the loving and understanding SO! Now pull a dress over those great undies, get out, and go have a time of it

StacyCD
02-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Just remember to get your wife something special for her birthday!

beenherelongtime
02-07-2009, 06:08 PM
lucky you didn't go in full dress. your wife probably wouldn't let you. you are lucky to have her, she sounds thoughtful and she seems to have a good time, checking your underwear.

Katrina red nails
02-07-2009, 07:36 PM
I am going to celebrate my birthday next week - would you have your Spouse talk to mine - I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything like that - you have a wonderful, caring spouse

JoAnne Wheeler

Birthday on 24th. No chance of such a lovely gift.

BrianaMarie
02-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Wow Trisha, sounds like she's a keeper! :hugs: What a lucky girl you are and it also sounds like there is much more fun and adventure to come.....Happy Birthday!! May you have many, many more!

Karren H
02-07-2009, 08:16 PM
wow!! That's so cool!! I sure wigh i was 35 again!! lol

sarahNZ
02-08-2009, 03:46 AM
What a great idea, you are so lucky to have such a fun SO.

Many happy returns

Melora
02-08-2009, 06:21 AM
This is soo cute! ;)

RachelDenise
02-08-2009, 07:11 AM
I just love it! You two sound like school girls!

Angie G
02-08-2009, 08:29 AM
What a great birthday and So you lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie