PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day gift

tinachristina
02-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Hi,
As you know V-day is near. My wife said to me that she needs gift both from 'him' and 'her'. Now my him part is ready with all gifts, but 'her' part has never gifted anything to her. What do you think 'Tina' can gift her on the V-day which does not feel to me as coming from 'him'.

Love
Tina

PS : Sorry for the wrong icon used in post

Tamara Croft
02-07-2009, 04:32 AM
That one better?

As for a gift, I'm not sure why your wife would want a gift from 'him and her'... seems odd, you are the same person no? The gift is coming from you, not a 'her or him'... I could understand if it was the other way around....

Mirani
02-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Perhaps its her lovely way of saying "I accept and love both sides of you" . . and perhaps she will be giving two presents as well?

Quite sweet really. :)

tinachristina
02-07-2009, 07:33 AM
That one better?

As for a gift, I'm not sure why your wife would want a gift from 'him and her'... seems odd, you are the same person no? The gift is coming from you, not a 'her or him'... I could understand if it was the other way around....

Well why odd Tamara? She gets two gifts from one person .... Isnt that better than one gift ;)? She is a smart person ;)
:hugs:
Tina

Perhaps its her lovely way of saying "I accept and love both sides of you" . . and perhaps she will be giving two presents as well?

Quite sweet really. :)

Hi Mirani,

I am still getting used to post multiple quotes in a message. Thanks for your reply. Yes this has happened and she gifted me set of bras last time when I purchased a costly ring for her. It was totally unexpected and beautiful .

For Valentine day I am not sure but it does not matter that much , I know she is great to both of us .

Love
Tina

Angie G
02-07-2009, 09:28 AM
I think you wife is a smart woman And knows how to get an extra gift and you'ed better do it hun.:hugs:
Angie

tinachristina
02-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I think you wife is a smart woman And knows how to get an extra gift and you'ed better do it hun.:hugs:
Angie

Hi Angie,

Yes she is ..... I am going to buy her one extra gift but donno what a girl can gift a girl that too on valentine day. It would be too lesbian(ic) :heehee:

DonnaT
02-07-2009, 09:47 AM
So, the question is what does one lady buy another for valentine's day?

Perfume, perhaps?

JoAnne Wheeler
02-07-2009, 01:45 PM
I agree with Marina - it sounds like she has accepted Christina - get two gifts - a sexy one from your male self and a gift that one girl would give to another

JoAnne Wheeler

Holly
02-07-2009, 02:04 PM
... I am going to buy her one extra gift but donno what a girl can gift a girl that too on valentine day...Perhaps some bath powder, or a nice scented candle... something along those lines.

Billijo49504
02-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Two things come to mind, gold jewelery and diamonds. Those two never failed me. Or maybe something soft and silky?...BJ

beenherelongtime
02-07-2009, 06:14 PM
i'm not sure what girls give girls, but i go for the candles, the soft and silky is usally from the male side.

kathtx
02-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Hi Angie,

Yes she is ..... I am going to buy her one extra gift but donno what a girl can gift a girl that too on valentine day. It would be too lesbian(ic) :heehee:

If I understand the last comment, you're looking for a present appropriate from a female friend who's not a lesbian partner? (Even though your male side is her partner).

Try (as others have suggested) nice soaps, powders, candles. Chocolate is always welcome. Also good is an accessory or piece of jewelry that a guy wouldn't buy (i.e., not expensive gems, but something that fits her personal style). How about a gift certificate for a day at a spa? Ask yourself, what sort of presents do her female friends give her?

Lingerie should be from the person who gets to see her in it; if you're always "him" in the bedroom, then any gift of lingerie should be from "him". If you're sometime (or always :) ) "her" in the bedroom, then by all means "she" can give your wife lingerie.

In any event, I'm happy that you're exchanging gifts as both "him" and "her." It's a good validation for how she feels about you.

Enjoy!

Kath