PDA

View Full Version : imitating the girls!

emmicd
02-07-2009, 03:00 AM
i find as a crossdresser i really really like the dresses and the jeans that the girls wear! this is why i am a crossdresser! i really like the girl look! i always enjoy seeing a pretty girl and a beautiful woman!

i feel great in a pretty dress and silky undergarments!

i wish i could do it more often and among girls!

crossdressing should be a way of life that can be socially accepted!

i love imitating the girls!

do you?

emmi

Sakura Rini
02-07-2009, 07:02 AM
i love to but i like the denim shorts better then the jeans, lol show a bit of leg like the girls do.

Karren H
02-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Skirts and dresses heck yeah.... Jeans...... Argggg

TGMarla
02-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Sure I do! After all, the term "crossdressing" doesn't really adequately describe what it is I do. It's better described as "well-dressed female emulation". I do my best to look just like a woman when I dress. I don't want people to see me as a guy in a dress. I want people to see a nicely attired woman who has taken the time to make herself pretty.

Cissy Chiana
02-07-2009, 08:48 AM
there's a time for girly jeans a time for flirty skirts and a time for classy dresses, I like wearing all three :)

joann07
02-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Most definitely!
I love everything about women, their clothes, and what they wear.
To be out dressed and treated like a lady is one reason why I love crossdressing so much. :)

Hugs!

Kate Simmons
02-07-2009, 09:06 AM
I know what you mean Emmi but I don't imitate anyone really, I'm just myself.:)

Cathy J
02-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I agree with TGMarla. I dress to emulate what I believe looks like a classy classic lady as much as possible. I personally don't like women in pants, but I do think feminine designed and cut pants, pantsuits or palazzo types are ok on a limited basis.

No jeans, skorts, overalls etc. for me! Personally I don't own any. I only wear dresses, skirts and tops and no sneakers or similar footwear. 3" (at least) heels classic style pumps are my choice.

I dress for myself and I like classic ladies!!

hugs and stuff,

Angie G
02-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes I do Emmi there is almost nothing better hun.:hugs:
Angie

Sam-antha
02-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Jeans, No, my bum is the wrong shape and I cannot ask "does it look too big in this ? "
Shorts yes, skirts also a big yes for the wee skirt.
~Samm

docrobbysherry
02-07-2009, 11:31 AM
" Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"?:)

The illusion, of appearing to be a female, is what dressing is all about!:D

( For ME, at least!):brolleyes:

Lorileah
02-07-2009, 11:42 AM
I try and imitate the girl your mama warned you about. :)

Rebecca Sue
02-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I very much enjoy looking/feeling girly!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-07-2009, 01:30 PM
EMMI - you could not have expressed it better

JoAnne Wheeler

AlanaJonze
02-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Absolutely! When i am dressed, i AM a girl. I look like one, walk like one, and act like one.

charlie
02-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I love girls so much that I want to be one! Dresses, skirts only though. I only do clothes that only a girl would wear. pants don't fit the criteria even if they are pink!

Tora
02-07-2009, 07:45 PM
A SA at a nice shop I love to visit, wanted to show me the nice pant suits on Sale. God bless Hilliary and that moron Govenor Jennifer here in Michigan, who are not into shirts, but why would a guy need any more pants? Even a pair of jeans is just so I can get to Merle Norman, for make-up and to change into a dress or skirt and add my wig, forms and nails. Besides my legs may be too long, but they are not bad under a dress.

sarahNZ
02-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Some times I love it some times I despise it, but I can honestly say that I don't have the figure for tight femme jeans, I just don't have the hips for it, although I adore the way they look on a gg.

Skirts and dresses for me!!

kayegirl
02-08-2009, 06:13 AM
I have to admit that I am not confident enough to go into my neighbourhood wearing skirts or dresses, YET. So I do have a couple of pairs of womens pants that I wear to leave the house in, but as soon as possible I change into a skirt. But not jeans, I only ever wear jeans for working on my cars.