PDA

View Full Version : Interesting website.

Samantha Kelsey
02-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Hi there, I visited web site today that possibly many of you will have seen but some, particularly newer members may not have seen. Although its some years old (1990s) I thought the paper was well written and is very enlightening. Once I got over the reference to us as transvestites I found it very interesting.
The link is,
http://www.renaissancesep.org/Home_Page.html
Half way down the page is Renaisance background papers.

It's worth having a look.
Sam.

Susan Dee
02-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Sam

Agreed. Very helpful and sensitively written set of papers, which will help both CDs and SOs understand more.

Thanks for pointing to this resource.

Susan

PS - I hope Spain is a lot warmer than here in England right now. Would you like some snow?

JoAnne Wheeler
02-07-2009, 01:34 PM
I read that before I found this website - before i found this website and made it my home - I spent days trying to read everything I could find on crossdressing - I actually have in my basementover 40 reams of articles and material on crossdressing - were you aware how much is out there ?

JoAnne Wheeler

beenherelongtime
02-07-2009, 06:27 PM
i was never aware of how much info was out there until i got a computer.

Katrina red nails
02-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Thank you for the link Sam. I have printed off the Partners paper in full in the, probably forlorn, hope that my wife will read it and take some of it on bord and not leave me.

Karren H
02-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Haven't seen that one before... thanks!! :)

sarahNZ
02-08-2009, 06:09 AM
That certainly makes for an interesting read. maybe the rest of the world needs to read this.

Thank you for making this article accessable, now it is our turn to educate the masses.

Samantha Kelsey
02-08-2009, 07:00 AM
I read that before I found this website - before i found this website and made it my home - I spent days trying to read everything I could find on crossdressing - I actually have in my basementover 40 reams of articles and material on crossdressing - were you aware how much is out there ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Yes Joanne I knew there was lots of info, the trouble is sifting through all the c**p. Would you believe I started looking for a compressor pressure control valve when I found this particular site?
Sam.

Danica
02-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Thank you for posting this website. I find it most interesting and helpful. I have a new SO and I want to handle this relationship right this time. This is why I recently joined this forum, for this type of information sharing, support and sisterhood.

Ballerina
02-08-2009, 11:43 PM
I found this website a while back. It's a really good site!

Edit: Granted, it's meant for MtF CDers and not plain CDers

sometimes_miss
02-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Edit: Granted, it's meant for MtF CDers and not plain CDers
What's a 'plain CD'er'?

jillleanne
02-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow, that was like a trip through time. Been a long time since I visited that site, maybe 8 or 9 years. Fun though.