PDA

View Full Version : Getting In Touch With The Woman Within

Rebecca Sue
02-07-2009, 11:40 AM
I got dressed-up this morning for the first time since last weekend (I had a busy week) and wanted to share some of my thoughts and feelings with anyone interested in reading about them. I'm so glad to be into the feminine side because first of all, women's clothing is so much more interesting and comfortable than mens clothes. There are so many more options with women's clothes, (a dress, a skirt and blouse, nothing but a slip..the possibilities are endless) and every one of those possibilities feels so good against my skin. Then there is applying the makeup which is quickly becoming my favorite part of the whole becoming Rebekka process. I love how the foundation and blush make my skin look so soft and youthful, how beautiful and sexy my eyes become and how full and sensual my lips become all right before my eyes (in the mirror of course). I also love putting on some jewelry - earrings being my single most favorite aspect of becoming Rebekka - add some boobs (rolled up socks for now but I will soon have some girls to call my own) and a pair of heels and the woman in the mirror makes me feel so beautiful and feminine! I can't wait to get a camera and show the world the other me! I wasted a lot of years denying the Urge to explore my feminine side and am so glad I finally decided to become more familar with the woman within.

docrobbysherry
02-07-2009, 11:58 AM
---with everything u wrote. Except that MY makeup goes on my mask.:o

However, your post seems to refer to your feminine OUTER LOOK, rather than your INNER woman. I was HOPING, from your post title, to hear how becoming Rebecca made u feel on the inside!:brolleyes:

Mainly, because I'm NOT in touch with my inner-woman, I guess!:sad:

Rebecca Sue
02-07-2009, 12:14 PM
docrobbysherry - for me the feminine outer look helps me get in touch with the feminine side within. Of course it's the feminine within that makes me want to indulge everything involving the outer aspects of my feminine side so I guess you could say it's a circle of sorts.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Rebecca Sue - darling, you love like we all do - isn't it wonderful - relaxing - and satisfying when we let that GIRL that lives deep within us out

JoAnne Wheeler

Rebecca Sue
02-07-2009, 01:31 PM
JoAnne - it's all of those things that you say it is - wonderful - relaxing - satisfying - and so deeply fulfilling as well!!!

charlie
02-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Hello Rebecca Sue!
Yes, getting the exterior right does help me feel femine and get the interior female going. Before that happened, putting on the exterior just ment a sexual gratification. Now it is very different. Dressing makes me act and feel far different from my usual male self. Same person, same thoughts, but a far different presentation and feel. As a man I don't tease, feel catty and touch a lot. Dressed I can do all that and strut too!

Kate Simmons
02-07-2009, 03:22 PM
This is how it begins for most of us. We can go much further if we have the fortitude as the femme feelings are just fringe feelings really. Truly getting in touch with the feelings, balancing them and integrating them gives us access to the resulting kundalini energy. This is being in touch with our true essence and the feeling is hard to describe to others unless they attain it but it is close to pure self empowerment.:)

StacyCD
02-07-2009, 03:30 PM
It some times amazes me how something that GGs do all the time can be almost transcendental and experience!

Rebecca Sue
02-07-2009, 03:54 PM
I understand about the transcendental experience of feeling the kundalini energy because I have felt it flowing thru me - while at the same time somehow being part of the flow - I can't explain it but I know what it is, or rather that it is - and yes allowing the feminine out makes me feel very balanced. It's all a mystery to me, I'm just happy to be a part of it all!

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-07-2009, 04:23 PM
...I wasted a lot of years denying the Urge to explore my feminine side and am so glad I finally decided to become more familar with the woman within.

I enjoyed reading about your feelings on getting in touch with the woman within, but that last part is something I'm all too familiar with. I'm still kicking myself for wasting so many years!

Transforming in to the appearance of a woman really helps me get in touch with my feminine side, my inner-woman, if you will, and of course, is highly relaxing as most of us know. There is not a better un-stresser in my life than crossdressing. If only there were more time in my busy life to do it. :sigh:

Rebecca Sue
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Gabrielle - I guess it's true that it's better late than never, tho I too wish it had been a little less late for me...

paulaN
02-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Rebecca you sure said a mouth full that's for sure. And I know exactly how you feel. It always feels so good to let the girl inside out. And if you grab your purse and go out it is even more of a (I don't know) thrill, rush, It's fantastic. Keep on gurlen.

beenherelongtime
02-07-2009, 05:40 PM
yes, it always felt good.