PDA

View Full Version : Being a wife while going out

susan lewis
02-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Here is how I get my male dates to treat me. We agree on a few things before we go out. At the restaurant he opens the car door for me and then he must walk arm in arm with me to the door and then open it for me. He must seat me and I always let him order for me. I get him to say " my wife will have a glass of white wine" and the later "my wife will have a salad." Those words "my wife" always give me the shivers and so far the men have had no problem saying those words. I make sure the waiter sees my cheap but large wedding ring. I am in heaven while out on a date like this. Men will do about anything as long as they know they will get some sex in return. That is fine with me cause Ive come to enjoy being a mans wife, if just for a little while.

Ashley in Virginia
02-07-2009, 10:33 PM
okay... why do you do this?

lawnmanmo
02-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Here is how I get my male dates to treat me. We agree on a few things before we go out. At the restaurant he opens the car door for me and then he must walk arm in arm with me to the door and then open it for me. He must seat me and I always let him order for me. I get him to say " my wife will have a glass of white wine" and the later "my wife will have a salad." Those words "my wife" always give me the shivers and so far the men have had no problem saying those words. I make sure the waiter sees my cheap but large wedding ring. I am in heaven while out on a date like this. Men will do about anything as long as they know they will get some sex in return. That is fine with me cause Ive come to enjoy being a mans wife, if just for a little while.

Susan your just the kind of women that I would love to meet and treat as a wife. In my book, there is nothing like taking out a CD women who loves the role of being a women to the nines. A women who knows how to dress and to act...totally passable and for real. Oh so delicious
Jerry in NYC

fiona_libby
02-08-2009, 01:31 AM
While wanting to be a woman in all ways including being a wife, I see that we are all different in many ways and I would imagine my dates to be different to anybody elses experiences. But then I also see a lot of similiar thoughts.

:hugs:huggs Fiona

dianarg
02-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Sounds like fun! I'm gonna try this out one of these days :daydreaming:

msginaadoll
02-08-2009, 02:55 AM
I have a submissive nature in a lot of ways. When I am out, I love to be treated nice by a man. Being his wife or girlfriend is definitely a thrill. A strong bigger man is definitely attractive to me.

Mirani
02-08-2009, 04:48 AM
Just shows that we may have similarities, but we are so differnt too.

I have no "wife" fantasies. Have no desire at all for any man to either find me attractive or take me on a date. Just love being a girlfriend to my girlfriends and partner to my partner.

Each to their own!

Sara Jessica
02-08-2009, 10:20 AM
PS. Ashley, why is your avatar trying to destroy the feminine side of you?

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while, thanks so much for making me laugh!!!

And yet it's a good question as well ;).

JoAnne Wheeler
02-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I could never do what you do ! I really do not want to be seen in the presence or company of men. I want to be aroung GGs only, especially when I'm dressed.

JoAnne Wheeler

Sharon B.
02-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I wouldn't mind going on a date with a male but as far as giving sexual favors for the date I don't think so.
I would rather be a lesbian lover to a woman.

AmandaM
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I would love the total woman experience, the point being to be a woman, to experience life as a woman, to see if I "should" be living that way. The man is irrelevant to this point.