PDA

View Full Version : I'm geting tired of it!!!

Danielle Hyatt
02-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi everyone

How are you all?

Well I'm tired of CDing so I'm takeing a break for awhile I don't know how long but I will still be here for you all.

HAVE A NICE DAY:D
DAN

TeriAnn
02-08-2009, 12:56 AM
I beleive we all have lulls in our dressing I go for a week or two then next thing I know I am back in my fav pair of heels skirt and make-up. Guess it all comes with what we love to do. If we did it all the time then where would be the fun of feeling different in a good way Just my:2c:

JOJO44
02-08-2009, 01:03 AM
I love lasagna, but if I ate it all the time. . .
I trust you are ok, just tired, not depressed or anything. We are here if you need help, or someone to listen to you without comment.
Love,
Jo :hugs:

Lisa Golightly
02-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Change is as good as a rest Dan. Enjoy your break for however long you need. :)

Lisa x

Terraforming
02-08-2009, 02:18 AM
We all fall out of it from time to time... Hope you'll be back soon!

Danica
02-08-2009, 02:45 AM
I recently went almost two years without dressing up. I think that is the longest I've ever gone since I started wearing female clothing 40 or so years ago. The lesson I learned though, is not to purge and throw away the lady things I struggled to accumulate over the years. Rather, I put everything in a box and safely stored them away, with the peaceful knowledge and comfort that someday, when I was ready, I would be back dressing up. When that time came, it was real nice having my box of lady things waiting for me to fulfill the feminime side that will always be a strong part of me.

Take your time and enjoy your break. You'll know when the time is right to come back again...:hugs:

JoAnne Wheeler
02-08-2009, 12:42 PM
I get tired of a lot of things - I may not dress every day, but I sure do think about doing it every day

JoAnne Wheeler

Holly
02-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Dan, enjoy your break.

Crissy Kay
02-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi Dan, I think its a thing most cders do from time to time. I am only a part timer myself, but took most of last summer off. Just come back to it when you are ready. Meanwhile have fun doing other things for a change.

Karren H
02-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I get that way from time to time... too much of anything is a bad thing... ok.. except ice hockey... I can never play enough ice hockey!! :) C Ya when you return...

Sara Jessica
02-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Time off, what's that???

StacyCD
02-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Danica is right. Don't purge your fem things--you'll regret it later. I can't tell you how many things I have tossed in the past only to buy them again. From what I've read, most CDers who purge almost always regret it. Pack you fem things away out of sight for if or when the urge returns. I'm sure everyone here wish you well whether you return to the forum or not. Be happy!

docrobbysherry
02-08-2009, 03:31 PM
You're tired of CDing? Now, THAT'S a novel thot! :daydreaming:

If that happened to me, I could; clean my house and garage, get my classic cars running, collect all my extra crap in one place for a garage sale or Goodwill. Oh, and while I'm at Goodwill, I'll pick up a few things for my next shoot. And spend some of my newly found spare time organizing my storage room, so I'll be able to find what I need for my next dressing session!

Uh oh! This isn't working out! I can't even IMAGINE what not wanting to dress is like! :doh:

Dan. Maybe when u return, u can tell us CD ADDICTS, what life is like without the urge to dress?!:eek:

Joanne f
02-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Yep it`s the ebbs and flow , highs and lows we all go through it :)

Tess
02-08-2009, 08:54 PM
I know that a break is good for me. It's comforting to return to reality. When I'm not dressing I often wonder how I ever let myself go off the tracks. Maybe one of these days I'll stay on the straight and narrow.