PDA

View Full Version : How often and how much do you shave?

Natalie x
06-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Picking up on something mentioned in one or two other threads recently, I wondered if how often you shave your arms/legs/bodies, and how much to you shave/leave?

:o

I shave every time I shower, arms, legs, underarms, hands & fingers, feet & toes and every part of my body except for a little girlie bit. I even spend some time reaching round to the really-difficult-to-reach bits. It is soo nice to feel smooth all over.

;)

BTW, has anyone else noticed that, after shaving, your legs feel kinda numb? I guess the hairs must act as part of the sensory process.

Sherlyn
06-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Hmmmmmm never felt numb legs after a shave .... i shave everthing except my arms only once a week .. unless I plan on dressing days in a row... then i shave every morning

Jenny Beth
06-17-2005, 11:10 AM
I shave pretty much all over everyday when I shower. If I plan to go out I do my arms too but my outings are mostly in the winter months. I find male hair really gross and I don't plan on ever letting it grow back.

Katie Ashe
06-17-2005, 11:45 AM
I shave every 3 days, keeps razor burns to a min. I do touch-ups if I'm going out. I really hate stubles on the back of my knees :thumbsdn: I shave my chest and leggs and all facial hair currently.

Katie

Kaye_martin
06-17-2005, 12:03 PM
All over, every day ..... can't stand the stubbly feel if I don't ..... and besides I can't sleep if I'm stubly / itchy :( Hope I don't develop a shaving fetish :D

kaye_martin

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 12:14 PM
As much as possible and as often as necessary to keep that nasty hair from being visible

Cathy
06-17-2005, 12:25 PM
I shave everthing except my arms 3 times a week.

Priscilla1018
06-17-2005, 01:12 PM
I shave everything except my chest(nasty red rash that itches),my face(wifes request) and my naughty bits.I shave every three days.

Sharon
06-17-2005, 01:16 PM
This time of year, being shorts and short skirts season, I shave at least twice a week. Thank goodness I'm not particularly hairy to begin with.

Olivia
06-17-2005, 01:30 PM
I shave my face every day (or just about) and the rest of me every other day presently. That smooth feeling is just addictive. I gotta have it. Later girls, Olivia

Kimberly
06-17-2005, 02:00 PM
I shave about every 2 days - only my legs. Thank god I don't have any chest hair!! :D

... yet.

Jessicca
06-17-2005, 03:32 PM
I shave every other day. I shave everything on my body.

paulaN
06-17-2005, 04:47 PM
I shave every two or three days. but now that it is shorts season I may have to shave more. I do not shave my chest wife hates the stubs even after I have just shaved it is not smooth. pits and legs and face is all I do.this will be my frist year with shaved legs in summer.

JocelynG
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM
I shave my chest,armpits etc every other day and shave my legs once a week when they start to get stubbly

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-17-2005, 06:14 PM
I don't shave any part of my body. What little hair I have is invisible from about 10 ft.
I do clip my underarm hairs though.

I trim my facial hair maybe once a week. It doesn't grow too fast, and I use an electric shaver.

CharleneCD
06-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Other than the hair on top of my head and a small patch that Bunny likes to call my muffy, I shave all about every 3 days. If it were not for my problem with ingrown hairs i would shave more often. I love the feel of my smooth hairless body.

CharleneCD
06-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I trim my facial hair maybe once a week. It doesn't grow too fast, and I use an electric shaver.

Ibuki, You are a lucky S**t ;) . I get a shadow after about 6hrs. Oh to be young again. :cry:

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-17-2005, 11:23 PM
Ibuki, You are a lucky S**t ;) . I get a shadow after about 6hrs. Oh to be young again. :cry:
It's genetic and I take after my mom <3