PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras

Magickman
02-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Last night was the Mardi Gras party, for my singles dance club.

So I decided to get dressed up and go.

When I arrived around 10 P.M., the joint was rockin'.

Lots and lots of wild and colorful costumes. And the hall was all decorated for the event.

There were three Cajun bands booked for the party, and a huge crowd.

Perfect, just perfect.

The day before, I had a glittery manicure at the nail salon.

First time out with my new, black suede, 4 1/2" stiletto boots, from Nine West.

A long sleeved red turtleneck.

Black leather vest.

Black leather shoulder bag.

Knee length, dark blue denim pencil skirt.

Black tights.

And three pairs of silver earrings.

The women at the party seemed to appreciate my outfit, and I had many compliments. Several of them asked my to dance, also.

I was asked a few times if I was a crossdresser. "No," I said, "Just dressed up."

It was my first time dancing to Cajun music, and the rhythm did not come easily to my feet. I even stepped on my own foot once. So I reverted to my usual style, spinning the women like tops, and tossing them about like rag dolls. That is always fun.

One of the women even expressed interest in domination games, but we didn't get a chance for that.

The party ended early, at midnight, but it was a great time. Not a single negative comment about my outfit.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Lets see that outfit !!!! Great story - only thing lacking is pictures.

JoAnne Wheeler

Melinda G
02-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Photos, or it didn't happen.:D

Annie D
02-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Why didn't you confess that you are a crossdresser? Would you have had as good a time if you went in drab? With your description of what you were wearing, you must have turned quite a few heads and caused some talk and questions! Yes, I agree; I hope you got some pictures.

geri-tg.
02-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Sounds like you had a BLAST and out while dressed.Awesome.Would love to see pictures:daydreaming:.

Sally2005
02-09-2009, 12:10 AM
The best policy might be to answer the CDing questions with a question like, "what if I was, would you still like me?". You don't admit anything, she gets to tell you how she feels about it and a little bit of mystery surrounds you for discussion on the second date.

Sounds like you had a blast!

vikki2020
02-09-2009, 12:48 AM
Lesse bon temp rolle!! I'm sure I botched the spelling, but the message still stands:devil: