PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Sunday Afternoon

kristinacd55
02-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Or so I thought! Started working on my makeup, had my outfit all picked out, my wife is somewhat cool with my dressing & out for the afternoon (knew what I was up to!) & what happens? My older daughter comes home with her bo & I had to rush into the bathroom & get rid of all my gurl stuff :eek:. Have any of you girls had this experience?

Karren H
02-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Ohh Yeah!! Not that close but Kids always have a way of messing with my schedule for sure....

JoAnne Wheeler
02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Oh, Yes !!!! I think that it takes years off your life

JoAnne Wheeler

Vicky Perry
02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Yes lol but not with kids just with friends dropping by

Tomara
02-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry to hear of your dashed plans !

I live alone and never had any children , so my time is pretty much mine.

Tomara

kristinacd55
02-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Ohh Yeah!! Not that close but Kids always have a way of messing with my schedule for sure....
Karren, Much better avatar than yesterday!! Sorry to veer off course of my own topic

PretzelGirl
02-08-2009, 05:18 PM
At least three times a week. I don't need to exercise!

kristinacd55
02-08-2009, 05:22 PM
At least three times a week. I don't need to exercise!
3 times a week! I think I'd have a heart attack.....that is good exercise

Jaydee
02-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I am about to have the same type of situation. Our 23yr old daughter had been working in Germany. She was recently laid off, so she is coming back to the US. She will be living with us until she can get a job here and get back on her feet, hopefully not very long. In the meantime she will be in the house. My wife was just starting to get used to my wearing pantyhose and bras when she wasn't around, but now with the daughter home, I think my CDing will be be severely curtailed.:sad:

Jaydee

BLUE ORCHID
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
karren, much better avatar than yesterday!! Sorry to veer off course of my own topic

I agree 100% with Kristina.

Orchid

Beth785
02-08-2009, 06:51 PM
I was getting ready to pose for some pictures in the backyard last week when my Mum pulls in the driveway about 30 minutes early! I just about freaked out! Needless to say, I never knew I could run that fast in heels!

beenherelongtime
02-08-2009, 07:03 PM
yes, not with children but with friends.

Lori A
02-09-2009, 12:44 AM
My daughter is cool with my dressing. My wife asked her in front of her current boy friend what she would do if she had a son and caught him cross dressing, she told her mom that she would send him to grand pa for advice, boy friend got really PO'd. He thinks we (Cross Dressers) are all a bunch of sick, twisted, freaks, ( yea, I listen to Glenn Beck almost every day, so what?). I think my dressing is a lot safer than being an alcoholic or drug addict wasting the money my family needs on partying with looser friends who are only friends when I have money to party with the way he wants to go thru life. I'll be happy to take him shopping for girl clothes with his mother if that's what he wants.

PretzelGirl
02-09-2009, 10:38 PM
3 times a week! I think I'd have a heart attack.....that is good exercise

Setting up an alarm system helps. :heehee: But there is still a good sprint to guard against it being close. Aren't teenagers suppose to stay out with their friends instead of continually coming and going?

Danica
02-09-2009, 11:02 PM
oh yes - brings back memories of some close calls! Sure gets the heart pounding doesn't it. I learned early on to have some quick and easy pull on drab clothes at the ready for such "emergencies". LOL