PDA

View Full Version : spoiled

latanya
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
With my wife away again overnight I had another opportunity spend the day and night in femme. I had to go to work first so I wore fem undergarment including breast enhancers under my male garments. I wear a lab coat so its very easy to get away with it. Right after work I changed into my female jeans and spent the day window shopping at the mall. When I got home I put on my makeup (light job) some eye makeup and mascara, a little blush and my favorite lipstick and gloss. I then applied my press on nails and was very disappointed. I guess after having my nail done (with acrylic extensions) professionally these press on nails just won't do!!:sad: I'm spoiled! I guess The next time I dress I'll just have go get at least a manicure!:battingeyelashes:

JoannaCaroline
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
When I was young I loved long press on nails, after I had a manicure I hated them. I have a solution for you though. Don't tell anyone I do this, but you can buy the acrylic or gel systems and do them at home. You can make several sets by overlaying acrylic or gel onto the nails that fit your fingers. Then you can use them like the press-on kind but they will look like an acrylic or gel manicure. If you're smarter you can find a nail tech to do these for you.

it's not quite as good but much better than thin plastic press on.