PDA

View Full Version : on crossdressing

slamddoger
02-09-2009, 06:36 PM
the one that go out all the time are so good at it that you cant tail if thay are mail or femai. it much be nice to get to that pont

trannie T
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
It is nice going out even if I do not come anywhere close to passing as a woman.

Beth785
02-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I think the ones that truly pass are rare. For the rest of us, we just don't care. We want to have fun. Whether that's just getting the mail, going to get dinner, to a museum, out shopping, it doesn't matter. We don't want to be stuck in the house!

NICOLETV
02-09-2009, 07:23 PM
i agree with beth,i go out and do not care what anyone thinks,i'm living for myself and nobody else

anna kate
02-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Thuought I was doing good when I went shopping with my niece. When we left the mall, she asked me if I noticed the guy circle me three times to try and make up his mind. Hope he is still confused.

Karren H
02-09-2009, 07:44 PM
I typically look like a guy in a dress... but then again I don't care....

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Whether you pass as a woman you know in your heart and soul this is you. That's why we want to go out, it is who we are and you need to learn that you should never be ashamed of yourself. Learning not to be ashamed of yourself is the key step in going out..Accept yourself and other's will accept you... :battingeyelashes: Kimberly

Tasha McIntyre
02-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I think the ones that truly pass are rare. For the rest of us, we just don't care. We want to have fun. Whether that's just getting the mail, going to get dinner, to a museum, out shopping, it doesn't matter. We don't want to be stuck in the house!

Great reply Beth. I do agree with Slam though. It would be nice to be able to get out and about without being read.

Tash :)

MissConstrued
02-09-2009, 09:45 PM
At 6' tall barefoot, and having a penchant for really high heels, the only thing I pass for is a WNBA player with an Adam's apple and a deep baritone.

But I do occasionally get mistaken for an attractive transvestite, and that just makes my day. :D

MJ
02-09-2009, 10:43 PM
I typically look like a guy in a dress... but then again I don't care....

same here but i don't wear dresses :D

deja true
02-09-2009, 11:21 PM
.... it much be nice to get to that pont

Most of us may never get to that point, Slammie, but ya know what? The adventure comes in trying to get there.

:)

sissystephanie
02-09-2009, 11:38 PM
I don't even try to pass! I just go out in a skirt, skort, or girly jeans (sorry Karren!), a bra covering my 40 B's, and a cute top. Just a guy in a skirt!! Who cares? I don't!

windycissy
02-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Nobody goes four-for-four in the All Star Game, but every time I get "Missed" or "Ma'amed" it's like hitting a home run. Sorry if this confuses the girls from the UK, Oz, etc but I think you know what I mean: it's not whether you win, it's how you play the game. I am totally dedicated to trying to pass as a woman, and the successes far outweigh the occasional oopses.

vivianann
02-10-2009, 02:35 AM
I dont pass either, like Beth said, we just dont care, and we dont want to be stuck in the house anymore.
We all want to to get out and enjoy ourselves dressed how we want, you do not need to pass to get out in society, what you need to do is overcome your fears, get some confidence, dress so you do not stand out in a croud, dont overdo the makeup and hair, and dress age appropriate. when you do go out dressed appropriate most peaple are too busy to care, and if someone clocks you as a crossdresser, so what, who cares anyway, I find that most of the peaple who figure out that I am a crossdresser are supportive anyway, and they will compliment you about it.:thumbsup:

LACD
02-10-2009, 05:22 AM
I would love to be able to go out shopping or to dinner dressed and have no adverse reactions. I have never been out, but I would surely love to be able to go out. My Dear Wife is fully supportive, but the fear of being recognized by someone we know keeps us home. I wouldn't care as much about passing as much as I would like to be accepted by society.

CharlotteW
02-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Some of you say " I look like a guy in a dress" and your so wrong. I see it like this...I look at your pics/avatars and think "well, I've certainly seen much LESS feminine looking women".

For instance, one of the mums at our childrens school looks quite like MJ, only, our friend MJ is better looking, facially. (can't see your body on the avatar)

Please stop 'knocking' yourselves with "I look like a guy in a dress".

Want to be Lisa
02-10-2009, 06:43 AM
I have to agree with what Charlotte said. I see some really gorgeous girls on here saying that they look like a man. Well honey if you look like a man then I'm seriously losing my eyesight. You girls all look lovely.