PDA

View Full Version : I think my neighbour knows

Maddie Knight
06-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Yesterday Maddie and Lisa (Rob's Fiance) went out shopping for the afternoon, when we got home I parked the car outside our house, looked up and there was my neighbour sat in her car looking straight at me.
I got out of the car and headed for the front door as quick as possible but she said to Lisa "Doesn't she look like Robert". Lisa changed the subject but If she thinks about it she should know it was me.
I've never lied to cover my cd'ing so if my neighbour asks me I'll tell her the truth. It was bound to happen sooner or later as I have been going out more often recently. Maybe its for the best, if she does know leaveing the house won't be soo scarry.

Julie York
06-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Face it. You've been rumbled.

Invite her round for coffee or something.

Kimberly
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM
... break it to her gently :p

MonaSmith
06-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Maybe Robert has a twin sister Maddie? :)

Honesty is the best policy if she asks, You should be okay though, if you have enough confidence to go out , you should have enough to deal with your neighbour.

Mona xx.

Donna Delite
06-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Since you go out dressed anyway it appears that it's no big deal if you were "made". right?

Julie
06-17-2005, 06:27 PM
I got one on you - I know my neighbor knows. My dog broke his runner cable and she retrieved him. There was a knock on the door and I see it's my neighbor with my dog. Well I gotta answer the door even though I'm totally dressed. I open the door and she opened her eyes, pretty wide I might add. :eek:

Now I gotta go steal a bus and get drunk! :devious: