PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!!!!

Natalie x
06-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I did it, oh boy I did it, oh shit, I actually did it!!!

:D

I have just got back from my first ever walk out. Well, I spent hours getting dressed, it seemed a waste not to get the most from it. So I went for a walk around the area round my apartment block for about 10 minutes. It's a very sleepy area and I didn't see anyone, although I could hear some people in their gardens. It was about 10:45 pm here then, but a very mild night. I felt scared and exited and yet, it felt right. I was enjoying it so much that I didn't want to stop, so when I got back, I got in my car and drove into the nearest town and drove around there for a while before coming home again.

I still don't want it to end, but I will soon have to take it all off and become Garry again. :cry:

JAYNETHOMPSON
06-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm proud of you. Well done. You'll be walking all evening soon...
x
Jayne
Durham

RachelDenise
06-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Congratulations! One small step for Natalie, one giant step for womankind! (or whatever it is they say!)

Natalie x
06-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks, Jayne. I feel on top of the world.

What I would really like to do next is to go shopping in full femme in a busy store or mall in broad daylight. Maybe one of my gg friends will take me soon, oh I do hope so!

Love and kisses and hugs and sex and everything

:D

Natalie x
06-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks, Rachel

xxxxx

Deidra Cowen
06-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Good job Natalie! Its a rush isn't it?

Donna Delite
06-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Natalie- Now you've got the fever, the med journals call it "cdpublicitus". Now you'll never be able to stop, now what??

ronni
06-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Sounds like fun, Natalie!
Wish I could have been there!

Lauren Richards
06-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Natalie,
Congratulations on taking those first steps out the door, and for having the confidence to extend your time with a drive. Great picture! The time in front of the mirror was worth it..you look totally natural! Looking forward to hearing about more as time goes on (and you get out).

Lauren

JoAnnDallas
06-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Congrads...I remember the first time I went out in the daylight. I was walking alone the sidewalk next to my sister's house, when a car came by. I was scared and excited at the same time. Now I do this all the time and it still feels GREAT. Soon you too will be walking outside in the daylight.

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 08:11 PM
:clap: Well done, very good :clap:

MistyCD
06-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Way to go girl!!! go job !!!

bet you can't wait to to it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lov Misty :D

chezie
06-17-2005, 09:02 PM
:thumbsup: well done nat' :thumbsup: did anyone see you?

JoannaDees
06-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Awsome! The bug has bitten. Out and out and out!

Natalie x
06-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks, gals

I didn't meet anyone on the walk, but there were loads of people around town when I was driving around. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, so not sure if anyone even looked; shouldn't think so, I reckon I just looked like a "mature" lady driving her car (I hope).

When I got back to my apartment block and parked up, there were two lads outside a house oposite, drinking beer from cans. I sat in the car for a few seconds in case they wandered off but, as they didn't, I just got out and walked to the front door, ignoring them (I couldn't resist putting on a little wiggle, though). Anyway, they took no notice of me at all (not interested in old birds, obviously - I can understand why plain ggs get demoralised, most blokes only look at the ones with cover-girl looks).

I sat here at my pc till 1am, putting off for as long as I could the moment of taking it all off, I just didn't want the day to end.

Thanks for your nice comments and, Julie, thanks for being such a role model in the "walking out" department.

Love to you all

Natalie

Wendy me
06-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Natalie well done .....now the closet will never be the same ... enjoy your new freedom and be safe out there......................

Lisa Maren
06-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Natalie

Congratulations! You must be thrilled! First times are so exhilarating!

Hugs
Lisa

Rachel_740
06-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Natalie,

It's something else isn't it - going out for the first time. When you've done it a few more times you'll feel less self-concious and the next big step from there is going out in daylight (as Julie M has just done).

Anne

DanaJ
06-18-2005, 03:02 PM
I gotta say it too Natalie - good job! All you girls who take those first steps out - I salute you!

DanaJ

Trinity_cat
06-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi Natalie,

Another hurdle crossed. What next,,,?

Congrats on stepping out :thumbsup: