PDA

View Full Version : Crossing legs while tucked

jruiz
02-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Maybe I'm not tucking properly, but to me is very painful to cross legs while seated if I'm tucked.

And of course, is very little feminine to be seated in a nice skirt with the legs opened as a macho! I got to learn how to cross my legs!

GypsyKaren
02-10-2009, 09:02 AM
There's a sticky at the top of the page, here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59176), that will answer any questions about tucking.

Karen Starlene :star:

Leanne2
02-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Us full figured (fat) girls can't cross our legs at the knee without breaking something. The best we can do is an ankle cross with feet tucked under the chair. I'd love to be able to sit like a lady with legs crossed, bouncing a leg. Leanne

2b.Lauren
02-10-2009, 09:35 AM
As a full figured girl I resemble that comment. I can get the knee cross, but my leg sticks almost straight up and would be in the way of any passerby's, so I also primarily sit with legs crossed at ankle and then under chair. I am working on my thunder thighs at the gym, and patiently hoping for results.

Lauren

Phyliss
02-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Maybe I'm not tucking properly, but to me is very painful to cross legs while seated ...

I tried crossing my legs once before I learned how to do it right, .... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: oh my the pretty white stars
of pure pain

That taught me to learn the correct way or else....

I've been able to cross either leg properly for about 2 years now. My next step in to learn the "twist" thing where you curl one leg around the other. That's gonna take some serious stretching at the gym

Beth785
02-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I'm with Lauren and Leanne on this one. I just can't do it. Knees together and cross the legs at the ankles.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-10-2009, 11:00 AM
I never have to tuck, so I don't know

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
02-10-2009, 11:12 AM
If it hurts you are doing it wrong..

Laura Evans
02-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Don't know what to tell you. I have been tucking for a long time primarily using panties lately they have been the spandex type in flesh color and I wear regular panties over them. The spandex tucks very well and it does not require tape. As for crossing my legs it does not cause me pain and when it does I shift position or reposition the fellas down below and that usually takes care of that. Good luck I think with practice you will learn.

Lorileah
02-10-2009, 01:17 PM
I've been able to cross either leg properly for about 2 years now. My next step in to learn the "twist" thing where you curl one leg around the other. That's gonna take some serious stretching at the gym

Aw that is the test. It is said you can tell a real woman if she can do the wrap. That is one of the tells I cannot get right. Let me know how that works out for you :)

DawnRodgers
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
I can easily cross legs at the knee and do the leg "bounce" thingy but the leg wrap is beyond me. I have always thought that it is because of the phusical difference between the sexes - it seems that, at the crotch. womens legs are farther apart then mens. They seem to have more space between the legs at the hip.

Phyliss
02-10-2009, 02:17 PM
... I have always thought that it is because of the phusical difference between the sexes - it seems that, at the crotch. womens legs are farther apart then mens. They seem to have more space between the legs at the hip.

It's called the birth canal, their hip bone structure is different, it's wider.

Persephone
02-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Aw that is the test. It is said you can tell a real woman if she can do the wrap. That is one of the tells I cannot get right. Let me know how that works out for you :)

Gee, I've been doing the wrap for years!

Does that make me a "real woman"? Years ago I heard that if you kissed your elbow you'd turn into a girl. Spent weeks trying to do that one!

Pinocchio became a "real boy" when his Fairy Godmother gave him "the gift of life" ( Pinocchio Film Clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjHI7kP1HBU) ). Me? I'd rather become the Fairy Godmother (love her outfit!).

Hugs,

Lorileah
02-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Gee, I've been doing the wrap for years!

Does that make me a "real woman"?

Honey you want to be a real woman you can be a real woman :)

When I was younger and playing competitive volleyball, I could twist and turn a lot more than I can now. So I have no doubt that with enough time and persistence any girl here can do the twist :)81840

Maybe we need a post of "tells"

Victoria StJohn
02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi Jruiz, after lots of practice the pain will go away. I find after tucking I can walk with my legs together while in heels and crossing my legs is so enjoyable. Fun going out for a walk and keeping a straight and narrow line. Great after a light snow fall and looking back at your tracks. Cheers, VSJ :):):)

Samantha43
02-10-2009, 05:36 PM
I have the same problem. Everything feels great when tucked....until I try to cross my legs. Then it feels like the boys are in a vice. I have narrow hips, and it is difficult for me to cross my legs. Tucking makes it worse. No matter how much I try to adjust them (I bet that looks really lady like!), it is still painful.

MichelleP
02-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Being able to do the "wrap" like teenage girls sometimes do will deflect all manner of CD detecter radar (even teenage girl radar). Ha

Jacquilynne
02-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Wow. . . I did not know. . .I have been able to cross my legs and also do the do the leg twist thing since for a very, very very long time. . . been crossing my legs this way ever since I realized my mom was doing it.:p Didn't know it was a true woman badge of honor :D

Neat-o . . .

Jacie

Cathy J
02-11-2009, 07:29 AM
I've been doing the wrap thing for years and always sit with my legs crossed at the knees at least. I learned from my Mom. What a woman and lady! I guess I'm lucky to be built right so there is no pain. Just pleasure.

cindyscute
02-11-2009, 07:50 AM

I don't tuck just let control top pantyhose keep the boys under control.:thumbup: I have no problems doing the leg wrap. That is ultimate feminine :battingeyelashes:

Michelia
02-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Maybe one day...

jillleanne
02-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Anytime I felt any pain I simply slipped into the girls room and readjusted. Rarely do I ever have an issue with crossing legs while tucked. I have on occasion, depending what I am wearing, done just the opposite without anything showing, pull everything up, instead of tucking. Full control spandex will keep everything hidden and snug and distributes the bulk evenly. Try it.

Jodi
02-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I guess that I'm lucky or it is the amount of time that I spend stretching, but I can cross my legs comfortably and I can do the leg wrap with ease.

Stretching and conditioning is the secret.

Jodi

tamarav
02-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I had legs sticking straight out until I lost a bunch of weight. Now I can sit with the girls and bob my leg up and down just like they do.

docrobbysherry
02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
I've become so used to crossing my legs at the knee when dressed, that I do it without thinking in drab!:)

What's strange is; it's MORE comfortable for me in drab now, than dressed! :eek: (When I'm ALWAYS tucked!)

jruiz
02-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Thank you all for your responses!

Just to clarify: when I cross legs while tucked, it hurts because I crush my privates. I kind of end sitting on them when I cross my legs.

That's why I think I'm doing something wrong, because I haven't read about any similar experience :brolleyes:

Di
02-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Thank you all for your responses!

Just to clarify: when I cross legs while tucked, it hurts because I crush my privates. I kind of end sitting on them when I cross my legs.

That's why I think I'm doing something wrong, because I haven't read about any similar experience :brolleyes:

I think everyone got that:hugs: and post 2 gave you the link to everything you might want to know about tucking.It's the sticky at the top of the page.

Kelsy
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Aw that is the test. It is said you can tell a real woman if she can do the wrap. :)

Great now I've got to be a contortionist!!!!:doh:

Kelsy:)

Lorileah
02-11-2009, 02:08 PM
jruiz...I think you misunderstand what is tucked and where. :)

Kelsy, being a contortionist has other advantages ;)

maryannsung
02-11-2009, 03:24 PM
The trick is to swing one leg side way and then cross the other leg on top. Tip: when you sit, your bum can only be on the edge of the chair, i.e. sitting on one-third of the chair.

jruiz
02-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Maryanne,

Beautiful picture and great explanation!

shannonsilk
02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
it should be poss to do it while seated. See avatar.

nicole090456
02-14-2009, 12:46 PM
No problems here.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=973&pictureid=7750

Nicole

Carly D.
02-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Tucked to me is the nut cracker suite.. I like to tuck, and when you shave from the waist down it feels very natural.. I mean all the hair from waist down, not just legs.. and tucking with that situation is easier.. I wear a thong when I tuck.. it's like wearing a jockstrap without the attitude..

Sam-antha
02-14-2009, 06:01 PM
I never knew it was hard until I joined this forum.

Now on this subject who can cross their legs and twist the ankle belonging to the top leg just above and behind the ankle of the bottom leg ? ( Oh and the top foot goes behind the bottom leg ankle too)
~Samm

dilane
02-23-2009, 02:04 PM
I agree with Tamara, it's a matter of how thick your legs, especially the lower thighs, are. I can force a "double cross", but it doesn't feel good at all.

I can cross so that my two shin bones are parallel, I find that looks nicely feminine.

Jacie is very thin, no wonder she can do it!

Nicole Erin
02-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Tucking and crossing legs, that sounds as comfy as a stomach ache.
I can't even cross my legs that well, if I sit in a certain position I can somewhat but it is akward.

Shari
02-24-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm fortunate enough that I can cross either leg comfortably.
For the rest of you who experience pain, I offer this sage advice in the form of a very old joke.

I went to the doctor and said, "Doc, if I do this, it hurts."
The doc replies,
"Then don't DO that."

Why do some of us make things so complex?

jruiz
02-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Well, I can cross my legs very comfortably while not tucked. I can even cross my feet after crossing my legs.

But when I'm tucked, I sometime crush my privates. I learned very good tricks from here, specially sitting a little bit in the border of the chair.

sarahNZ
02-26-2009, 08:41 PM
I personally think an ancle cross at a slight angle is more ladylike than crossed knees anyway, and a lot more comfortable less stress on the legs.

Jess_cd32
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
All I can say about this thread subject is be very very carefull:doh:

Ashlyee Paige
02-27-2009, 12:38 AM
I can do it pretty good, the more weight I loose the easier it does seem, I have been practicing alot and find myself doing it in drab and have to stop myself, it gets alot more comfortable. I dont think im going to be able to wrap the top foot under the calk of the lower leg though, think ill have to do some more girl watching to figure the secret LOL.

Jennifer Brooks
02-27-2009, 07:47 PM
This is as good as it gets for me. I also sit this way when in drab.............at home of course.

marykrissmithcd
02-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Crossing my legs is no problem but then I practice every day. I usually wear panties and pantyhose daily and always tuck. I sit with my knees together all the time.

Pamella
02-28-2009, 12:29 PM
I am also a full figured girl and heard a lot of good things. I can cross one way but like a few others not properly my foot is in the way of others. I really never think about it but I dont go out either. I will start practicing and stretching more and loose weight I think that is the biggest trick,a lot of us are just to big. Jenny Craig here I come again. I do love this place so much good stuff here

Tracii G
02-28-2009, 12:50 PM
When you tuck properly its not a problem thats the key.