PDA

View Full Version : shaving

latanya
02-10-2009, 09:41 AM
shaving especially my legs seem to be addictive!! Three weeks ago with my wife away for 10 days I decided to shave my legs Just up to my knee. The feel of my shaved legs was incredible especially when putting on hose! First, I decided since its winter I'll keep that part of my legs shaved. Slowly but surely I've been shaving more and more. I'm half way up my thigh and every time I shave(which is every other day) the line keeps on going up.:battingeyelashes: I love the feel of my smooth legs. And because they feel a little uncomfortable with just pants on I've been wearing pantyhose or tights under my pants daily!!:) somewhere about middle of May I'll have to stop and let the hair grow back:sad:

charlene44
02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
i shave my leggs all the way as you say i just love the feel but like you have to let it grow back for summer so i can wear shorts as i have not yet told anybody about charlene

Angie G
02-10-2009, 10:09 AM
I've been shaving my leg for two years now and keep them shaved all year long with no problems and it dosen't bother my wife at all.:hugs:
Angie

LOVE2
02-10-2009, 10:30 AM
I AM LIKE ALL OF YOU MY WIFE LOVES THAT I SHAVE MY LEGGS AND UNDER MY ARMS :hugs:

latanya
02-10-2009, 10:35 AM
not my wife! she has no clue and I want to keep it that way!!
I have one advantage. we live in the same house but don't sleep together. in fact I sleep in the basement( full basement including a full bathroom)

StaceyJane
02-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I used to worry about people seeing my shaved legs but I don't anymore. I live in texas and I go around all the time in shorts (even in feb). Next month I'm going to Hawaii. I will have my wonderful hairless legs for all to see. Of course nobody's checking out a 43 yr old anyway.

Laura Evans
02-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Have been shaving legs, arms, and under arms for some time now and I am now using an epilator. I do it all year long and work in the publics eye in the summers wearing shorts and I have not had anyone question me about it I occasionally get a stare but that has been it. My SO does know about Laura and gives her 100% support I know that can effect that decision for many of you.

danicacd66
02-10-2009, 12:06 PM
been shaving the majority of my body hair since b4 i started cding,hair makes danica feel icky:Angry3:

Darcy Rachelle
02-10-2009, 12:06 PM
I shave my legs all the way, however about March ill have to stop for summer.

Jeanne Hamilton
02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Having smooth freshly shaved legs is a wonderful experience. If you can resist wearing shorts in the summer you can shave your legs every day and nobody will know (like I do).

latanya
02-10-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm going to try wait a little longer! about May!:daydreaming:

Lorileah
02-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Mama said never shave above the knee unless you are expecting "company" .

When I first started keeping my legs smooth (never did shave but used waxes and sugars from the start) I wondered what people would say if they saw my smooth legs. So, being summertime, I did a little observation. I have to tell you that there are plenty of men, macho men who wear full beards, with silky smooth legs (most not to pretty legs). Do they shave? Probably not or else we have a lot more closeted sisters than we thought out there. I think the transition stage of between shaving and not is the part that would be noticeable. My legs look great smooth and tan in the summer, I am showing them off.

And I guess I expect company all the time ;)

Jenny G
02-10-2009, 01:24 PM
yes i started just below the knee but once i put the pantyhose on i just could stop from shaving all the way and then then when i unrolled my stockings for the first time i knew and was thankful that i shaved all the way

SaraTV
02-10-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm doing it the opposite way, moving my line from the thigh down. I started with my crotch and just started inching my way out and down. I keep telling myself I'm going to shave all of my legs one weekend but I haven't been able to find the time.

I'm not trying to hide my shaving, my wife knows about Sara and doesn't really care as long as I keep her sexually satisfied (not a problem). Oddly, the thing keeping me from doing it all of my legs at once is my worry of clogging the shower drain. I'm such a ditz.

DawnRodgers
02-10-2009, 01:48 PM
I have no hair on my body below the neck - chest, arns, underarms legs - everywhere. Love the look and the fweel. And I live in Florida and my clothes usually comsist of shorts and tank tops. Nobody has ever said a thing about it. My wife knows I am a CD, by the way, but does not like it. Somehow we get by.

Jennifer Cox
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM
...Oddly, the thing keeping me from doing it all of my legs at once is my worry of clogging the shower drain. I'm such a ditz.

If you've got long hair try using Veet (or similar) first and put it down the toilet! :)

kayegirl
02-10-2009, 02:06 PM
buy a bycycle and tell your wife all cyclists shave their legs! When I first started to shave my legs, and yes I was a racing cyclist it wasa weekly task, but now some years on I don't have to shave that often, my wife complains that my legs are smoother than hers, and I am certain that they get suntanned more easilly. You might also try waxing, not as painful as ome would have you believe, and the smoothness just lasts and lasts

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I started shaving everything excpet my head even before I started dressing. It feels so much nicer.

Malori Cross
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM
I shave under my arms once a week after finding that daily shaving caused a mild rash--so now I can't wait till Saturday mornings when I can enjoy one of the most feminine moments of the week. I also think that shaving one's pits reduces B.O. as there is less there for bacteria to hang onto.

When I first shaved there years ago my wife was dismayed but now never says anything. I was a bit sheepinsh about it at first, as I was regularly going to the pool with my kids. I was reluctant to raise my arms! Got over that pretty quick, though.

I've shaved my legs off & on over the years, as the mood strikes me & when I have the time. It feels great, and except for one comment from my bitchy sister-in-law ("Oh...I never realized how little hair you have on your legs."), I've never had anyone but my wife notice, up close in bright light. In truth, I've never had very hairy legs, so it wasn't a big deal. My son, however, has the hairyest legs of all my blood relatives. Must get it from his mum's side, ha ha.

latanya
02-10-2009, 05:35 PM
you gals have inspired me to finish the job! so tonite I'll do it. and if I have guts I'll do my armpits as well:cheers:

Carola
02-14-2009, 05:26 PM
I don't shave my body; just wax it. It looks better and last longer. The only problem specially around my stomach is that some growing hair remains beneath the skin and i have to "dig it out". Does anybody has the same problem?

SFRachel
02-14-2009, 06:59 PM
I've never had very hairy legs, particularly below the knee. I shave my underarms regulary and at least one a month shave everything below the waist. I love the feeling of hose against smooth skin. I keep the hair on my chest and stomach trimmed very short and shave it completely a few times a year (fortunately very little hair on my back). My wife likes the feeling of smooth skin but she's not happy when the hair first starts growing back which is a good excuse for me to shave more often.

jazmine
02-14-2009, 07:05 PM
That reminds me of what i use to do. Then I started shaving completey, but let it grow back for the summer. Now I shave all year round, still wear shorts, and no one notices.

ginger22
02-14-2009, 09:28 PM
i shave my legs daily, and dream of laser. As a blond, i was shocked to discover i had stubble at night if i shave in the morning. i haven't explored laser yet, but i've heard that blonds can't do it. any thoughts?

my wife says that i have to shave every day because i'm just too much man. then we laugh and laugh...
:)

Jacquilynne
02-14-2009, 09:45 PM
. . . I did a little observation. I have to tell you that there are plenty of men, macho men who wear full beards, with silky smooth legs (most not to pretty legs). Do they shave? Probably not or else we have a lot more closeted sisters than we thought out there. . .

Using a quote from Lori, this is what finally helped me to keep my legs shaved all year round. . .been doing this for at least 3 years. Arms, chest, and armpits aren't too hairy thanks to my genes :) And I recently tried shaving the other area. . .and I do like it smooth there too but my wife is kinda creeped out about that so the hair stays there :( I'm just going to keep it trimmed short :)

Jacie

Linda Laman
02-14-2009, 10:27 PM
I have been shaving everywhere (except for my head - and there's not much left there) for years now. And no one has ever noticed. Most people seem to be too interested in themselves to notice the shaving habits of others.

Krystyna_Marie
02-14-2009, 11:02 PM
I've been shaving my armpits for about 3 months now, finally showed my wife last week (she hadn't noticed!), and I intend to keep on doing it always - it's very, very feminine, and I like sleeveless dresses and don't want to have to worry about raising my arms and showing off bushiness :heehee:

I am gathering up the nerve to shave my legs for the first time - they are very very furry!!

Kisses - KM

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 08:14 AM
I have noticed a lot of guys here in NZ with smooth legs so I thought I would be one of them, I shave legs and armpits weekly and face dayly. I realy don't care if people see that I have no hair on my legs but wear a tshirt at most times so they do not see my armpits. I am lucky in the sense that I do not have to shave my chest or back. As for the "other parts" the ex liked me to keep it tidy, so do I

darla_g
02-15-2009, 08:18 AM
One of the true joys of being a CD, shave off the whole leg next time!

Pink Annie
02-15-2009, 08:20 AM
I shave every part of me except my head. I love the feel of smooth skin and, it's easier to apply a fake tan to. Hairy legs are a no no.

Darlene-VA
02-15-2009, 08:20 AM
I have kept my legs shaved for years now and nobody cares anymore, so if you feel like it go for it!

Kaz
02-15-2009, 08:23 AM
I shave everything too (except my head). I just love the feel of silky smooth skin. Trouble is you have to be onto it all the time as I hate the feeling of stubble! Would be hard to go back now.

latanya
02-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Well girls I finally did it. I went home last night and finished the job. I removed the rest of my leg hair,trimmed my bikini line and shaved my armpits. It feel so delicious. I feel so smooth and feminine when I feel my legs. Couldn't wait to put on my pantyhose this morning. they feel soo good. Missed a few spots especially the back of my legs but I'll get it tonight!

kaitlin
02-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Hey Girls, I too shave my face, pits, arms, back and from the waist line down year round. No one has ever made a negative remark, they may have thought it but.. who cares! My wife likes my belly fur so it stays but she wants the rest gone and I am happy to do so! Just a couple nights ago she was painting my toes, rubbed my calf and said "you've got some stubbles growing, you better get them shaved before bed" I just LOVE her!!!! Kaitlin

Amalia
02-15-2009, 10:55 AM
I've been shaving my legs for a few months now, I absolutely love the feeling. At first i was worried how people would react, considering i wear rugby shorts all year around. but I've found no one even notices.

Samantha43
02-15-2009, 11:28 AM
I have been shaving my legs in the Winter on and off for years now. Last August, I finally got tired of being furry and shaved my legs and had my wife wax my back and chest. WOW, I don't ever want to be furry again. I went out in shorts all Fall, and no one said a thing. My wife even keeps commenting on how she likes my smooth skin! We spend alot of time at the lake, which means sunscreen. Ever try to put sunscreen on fur? It gets caught up in the hair and dosen't want to rub in. Now it goes on smooth and easy.

Now I use an epilator on my back and chest. It's much easier and less messy than waxing.

xAnne_Mariex
02-15-2009, 11:45 AM
I did mine for the first time last night/this morning, feel amazing!

I can finally start wearing natural coloured tights again :daydreaming:

AngelDelight
02-15-2009, 05:39 PM
I do like to shave my legs, but feel uncomfortable wearing shorts (as a man)

kristinacd55
02-15-2009, 05:42 PM
I must be a nut, (no doubt about that!) but I shave above my knees so far and since i started I've been doing it over & over. It is very addicting. The reason I do that is I'm a runner & my shorts cover my upper thighs so no problems showing.............yet!

MsSamanthaErica
02-15-2009, 05:49 PM
I must be a nut, (no doubt about that!) but I shave above my knees so far and since i started I've been doing it over & over. It is very addicting. The reason I do that is I'm a runner & my shorts cover my upper thighs so no problems showing.............yet!

That is an AWESOME idea Kristina!!

I shave my armpits more regularly now, I think it helps cut down on odor (there is a noticeable difference) and looks nicer. I don't normally go about flashing my pits so probably safe there!! :heehee:

As for the above the knees shaving in the summertime this sounds like a fantastic idea!! I am not sure why I never thought of that (truth be told, I love shaving my legs completely...that is probably it!) but I may give that a try this summer!! Thanks for the tip!!

Hugs,
~Samantha

kymmieLorain
02-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Well anymore I cannot stand hairy legs. Just a missed spot drives me crazy. I Shave them every other day, in the shower and once a week a full shaving cream shave.

Kymmie

JuAnn
02-15-2009, 07:15 PM
I have been shaving my chest, underarms and legs every fall but let it grow for the summer season. Everything looks so much better without the hair.
JuAnn

marie354
02-15-2009, 07:42 PM
when I was in my teens, I only shaved in the Winter. Come about Feb or Mar, I'd start letting it grow for the Summer.
Now, of course, I keep myself shaved year 'round.

danielle_from_cal
02-15-2009, 08:26 PM
If you feel uncomfortable about shaving your legs during the short-wearing season, just shave them enough with a rotary razor to make them look decent. That's what I do and, although it is probably mostly so that I don't feel self conscious about it, it really seems to work. Your legs can look smooth but, if someone were to ask you about it or look really hard, they could see that there is hair on your legs (just not very much).

KarenS
02-15-2009, 08:49 PM
I can't shave everything for fear of being put out on the street. My wife doesn't like it one bit. But, I am amazed that portions of my legs that I shave will re-grow at an incredible rate. I never noticed until I began to shave larger areas.

Intertwined
02-15-2009, 09:09 PM
I have been shaving everywhere (except for my head - and there's not much left there) for years now.

:lol: thats the only thing I do shave on a daily basis, on a rare occasion I shave my legs, love the feel, wife does not like it tho.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=9645

msginaadoll
02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
I shave completely and love the feeling. My wife comments at times IM smotther than her. I did get a comment once from a lady I know, asking if I shaved my legs. The way she worded it was nosey, so I said whats it to you. She never said anything else.

Mistybtm
02-15-2009, 09:27 PM
i shave leggs breast and pits all the time i love the smooth and sexy feel:o

Heather_Marie
02-15-2009, 09:45 PM
I have been shaving everything for about a year and I love it I go wear shorts in the summer and I really do not care if ayone sees it or comments about it. I think it's sexy and I will not stop it's great to feel so sofe and smooth.

linnea
02-15-2009, 10:32 PM
I love having my legs shaved; I just keep them that way all of the time now.

XxKatyxX
02-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Everytime I shave my legs I get unsightly red bumps on my legs afterwards. (Mostly on the front of the thighs) Same goes for waxing too. I get lots of ingrown hairs as well no matter what I do. I have no idea how to prevent getting them, I've used moisturizers and such but it doesnt seem to help. Is my skin just cursed for hair removal or something. Anyone have any tips or ideas? I love having shaved legs but I havn't shaved lately due to fear of the itchyness and irritation.

SaraTV
02-16-2009, 08:18 AM
I just shaved mine for the first time and am having the same problem. I'm loving the smoothness too but I don't know what to do about the irritation.

xAnne_Mariex
02-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Most of my redness has gone down now, it seemed very sore and red last night but much better now.

Bought some new tights and knee highs on the way home to celebrate, love how shiny they look now :daydreaming:

Annie D
02-16-2009, 05:47 PM
I have said this before but I have shaved my legs daily for at least the last 7 years and wear shorts to school at least 1/2 of the school year. I get very few comments or questions from inquisitive high schoolers. I used to shave my chest and arms and underarms but for the last 9 months have been waxing them monthly. I think that within the next 6 months that most of the chest and arm hair will almost be gone. Yes, I shave other places but that is private!

The fear of shaving your legs is about the same as going out in public enfemme. Once you are out, it gets easier each time. People really don't care if you shave, if they do, they are concerned about other issues other than your hairless legs.

jruiz
02-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Anne Marie,

Nice legs!!! Definitively, your legs will "pass" :)

XxKatyxX
02-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Perhaps my question was skipped over... I really would like to know how to prevent getting red bumps and irritation. The irritation lasts for about a week but alot of the red bumps stay and turn into ingrown hairs and don't go away unless I dig into my skin and tweeze them out but even then they usually turn into an ingrown hair again. It happens with hair removal cream as well and waxing, not just shaving. I use moisturizers etc. to help but it doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have this problem as well? I love having shaved legs but rarely do it for fear of the red bumps/ingrown hairs. I havn't shaved my legs for about 3 months and I still have red bumps/ingrown hairs!!! I hate it. Help me! Is it just me that has this ongoing problem?

LeAnne Marie
02-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Perhaps my question was skipped over... I really would like to know how to prevent getting red bumps and irritation. The irritation lasts for about a week but alot of the red bumps stay and turn into ingrown hairs and don't go away unless I dig into my skin and tweeze them out but even then they usually turn into an ingrown hair again. It happens with hair removal cream as well and waxing, not just shaving. I use moisturizers etc. to help but it doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have this problem as well? I love having shaved legs but rarely do it for fear of the red bumps/ingrown hairs. I havn't shaved my legs for about 3 months and I still have red bumps/ingrown hairs!!! I hate it. Help me! Is it just me that has this ongoing problem?

I've been having the same problem. It seems to be getting better. I think its just the skin getting used to it.

SaraTV
02-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I still have red bumps/ingrown hairs!!! I hate it. Help me! Is it just me that has this ongoing problem?

Definitely not skipped over. I'm having the same problem. If you find any solutions or tips, be sure to let us know.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 04:15 PM
What does your wife say about shaving your legs ?

JoAnne Wheeler

SaraTV
02-19-2009, 08:22 AM
What does your wife say about shaving your legs ?

JoAnne Wheeler

My wife doesn't care for it, saying she prefers my hairy legs. But then again she really hasn't explored my shaved legs either, so I'm not giving her opinion much credence yet since her 'preference' may just be a gut reaction to change (I just started shaving everything below my waist about 48 hours ago).

If in the end she still hates it, I'll try to work out some sort of compromise (like, only during the Winter) since I'm finding out how great stockings feel on shaved legs, and I'm not sure if I can give that up. :heehee:

Lana.S
02-19-2009, 01:29 PM
I've been shaving my legs and underarms in the winter only for the last few years. I love having smooth legs!

I was going to try and keep the legs shaved year-round with the excuse that it's less irritating when I wear my fencing pants but most people know I don't fence as much as I used to.

I wear tank tops a lot in the summer so even if I did manage to keep my legs smooth I'd have to let my underarms grow in the spring and summer.

I've never had problems with bumps or irritation. It might be because I always rub lotion on my legs right after shaving. It keeps them nice and soft!

Btw...hi everyone. First post. I'm Lana. Been doing some extremely amateur crossdressing for many years now. I've been wanting to get more serious with it, though so I found this place and thought I might be able to get some good information from people who know what they're talking about. I'll probably be more of a lurker than a poster but you never know!

:shades:

Slip Affinity
02-19-2009, 02:13 PM
I've been shaving my legs for the last 9 yrs or so and nobody notices or at least don't say anything. Recently, I started getting ingrown hairs. I use a product called Johnson's No More Rash and it works quite well. Things clear up within a couple of days. Desitin is a simiar but more expensive product that should work equally as well.

Tamera
02-19-2009, 02:39 PM
I"M A CREAMER!!!!!

That's "CREAMER" not "SCREAMER":heehee:

I cream my legs instead of shaving(no nicks). Works great on the belly area too....
Hugs,
Tamera

Cassia-Marie
02-19-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't shave my body; just wax it. It looks better and last longer. The only problem specially around my stomach is that some growing hair remains beneath the skin and i have to "dig it out". Does anybody has the same problem?

Everytime I shave my legs I get unsightly red bumps on my legs afterwards. (Mostly on the front of the thighs) Same goes for waxing too. I get lots of ingrown hairs as well no matter what I do. I have no idea how to prevent getting them, I've used moisturizers and such but it doesnt seem to help. Is my skin just cursed for hair removal or something. Anyone have any tips or ideas? I love having shaved legs but I havn't shaved lately due to fear of the itchyness and irritation.

I have the same problem on my thighs - both front and back. I could dig out the ones on the front but the back of my thighs were too tough to reach. I searched and tried all sorts of stuff to stop it from happening. What I finally did was use fine-grit sandpaper (I used 320 grit but I read here that 400 grit or finer is preferred). I GENTLY rubbed it in small circular movements and it exfoliated the top layer of skin, exposed the ingrown hairs, and actually sanded them off as well. I also used it on my chest and stomach because it made my skin REALLY smooth but the next time I do my stomach, I'm going to try a finer-grit paper because the skin seems to be more sensitive than my legs and it looks like I had a slight sunburn. Afterwards, I shower and apply a generous amount of moisturizer (Gold Bond Medicated works really well to help the red bumps go away - either the Ultimate lotion with Shae Butter or the Extra Strength Body Lotion). Just don't go overboard and take off too much skin because I've read that your skin may grow back tougher than before which would probably make the ingrown hairs even worse.

Sara Olivia
02-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I used to always get the red bumps when shaving my legs and they would get very itchy which was incredibly uncomfortable unless I was wearing nylons. I finally discovered that all I needed to do was to moisturize the area I had shaved after shaving and no more bumps since then. As for shaving my legs - for years I was worried what people would think so only shaved in the winter when I could wear long pants. Finally this last year I just couldn't bring myself to let the hair grow through the summer and just started not worrying about it. To date nobody has ever made a comment or even given me an odd look when they see me with shaved legs. Now I've also been keeping my chest, arms, and pits shaved too and will see if I will let them grow back or just not worry about it.

Hope
02-19-2009, 08:03 PM

If you keep your legs shaved all the time, your skin will acclimate and you will not have the problems with the bumps or ingrown hair (we all get one occasionally).

Use an electric razor to shave and you will have many fewer problems than you will with a blade, or with waxing.

Moisturize moisturize moisturize!

KristinSkye
02-19-2009, 08:13 PM
If you keep your legs shaved all the time, your skin will acclimate and you will not have the problems with the bumps or ingrown hair (we all get one occasionally).

Moisturize moisturize moisturize!

I was just about to say this. I read a long time ago when I started to shave the 'down there' area as my wife likes to call it that the more often you shave a specific area for longer periods of time the less issues you will have with it.

At first I shaved and got discourage because of all the ingrowns and red bumps so I would stop for months. Once I started shaving weekly things got better almost instantly. And as Hope said MOISTURIZE!

Oh, and xAnne_Mariex, very nice shiney legs ^_^

KristinSkye
02-19-2009, 08:15 PM
I have a question while we're on the subject. I doubt my wife would much care if my legs were shaven, but I can work on that :P

To those of you who shave regularly, does anyone frequent the beach? During the long summers were I live I'm at the beach at least every other weekend. Have you ever had any gawkers or has anyone ever made a rude coment to you?

kathrynjanos
02-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I have recently started to consider just keeping my legs hair-free for the summer and really all year round. I do wear shorts in the summer, but I've kinda stopped caring. In the last day or two, I've even considered that I may be moving towards TS, and I'm wondering if I wouldn't like to live more full-time. Of course, I gather that perhaps I should just try getting some street clothes and going out in the first place, but still...

trisha11
02-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Sisters,
I have to admit that I have wanted to shave my legs for quite some time. I have shaved my pubic area for a while now, even have shaved my arm pits, even the hair around my belly button, but last weekend I finally shaved my legs and girls let me tell you it feels so good to wear nylons now with my legs shaved. I think I am going to keep them shaved all winter and I am not sure about this summer. The only thing left for me to shave is the little bit of hair on my chest, lol. Not sure my SO will be okay with that.
trisha

LoriFlores
02-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Have been shaving legs, arms, and under arms for some time now and I am now using an epilator.

Me too. I definitely prefer an epilator over shaving. Although, I do continue to shave my underarms. I'm just a few strokes away from a full Brazilian and love the smooth hairless feeling, very feminine!!

LoriFlores
02-20-2009, 12:27 AM
Most of my redness has gone down now, it seemed very sore and red last night but much better now.

Bought some new tights and knee highs on the way home to celebrate, love how shiny they look now :daydreaming:

Thanks for sharing. A great example of the point that "Why would anyone NOT shave or epilate their excess body hair?" Smoth legs just look and FEEL so good!!

LoriFlores
02-20-2009, 12:32 AM
I have a question while we're on the subject. I doubt my wife would much care if my legs were shaven, but I can work on that :P

To those of you who shave regularly, does anyone frequent the beach? During the long summers were I live I'm at the beach at least every other weekend. Have you ever had any gawkers or has anyone ever made a rude coment to you?

No, hairless legs are no big deal any more. Unless of course you are in an area where you may hear banjos playing in the distance... Re: Deliverance

kayegirl
02-20-2009, 11:10 AM

I have been shaving my legs almost as long as my chin, and yes I did get some red bumps to start with. For me the solution is to shower or bath, use a good exfoliating soap, then the best razor you can afford, nad I don't mean the one use rubbish. I now use a Gillete Fusion power razor. Don't use the blade for anything else, certainly not your chin, rinse the legs well and after drying, moisturise, moisturise and moisturise again, and if you use a tinted moisturiser, you can build up a good colour. Having said all of that I am a recent convert to waxing, it lasts a couple of months, produces better smoother results, and theres no risk of cutting yourself, oh and it does not hurt, well not after the first time

Lana.S
02-20-2009, 11:47 AM
No, hairless legs are no big deal any more. Unless of course you are in an area where you may hear banjos playing in the distance... Re: Deliverance

For me the main problem is that I'm very pale yet I have very dark hair. So the hair on my legs is much more noticeable than it probably would be if I were tanned or if my hair was lighter.

I think if I suddenly wore shorts with shaved legs everyone would notice it immediately.

:shades: