PDA

View Full Version : Cause and Effect?

ronni
06-17-2005, 06:17 PM
When I was a kid in grade school, other boys used to call me "fairy" and "fem" and "queer." I have no idea why, I wasn't like that, and I didn't even know what they meant by it. Maybe they didn't even know, maybe it's just something they overheard.

Anyway, I could show them a thing or two now! I don't think they made me that way, it took practically my whole life to get like this. But I sure do enjoy myself this way!

mand
06-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Good for you Ronni :kissing:

love mand xxx :)

Natalie x
06-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Mmmm, nice legs, Ronni. Chic outfit, too.

Love, Natalie

Julie
06-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah, well you know what? There's people here who would kill to look like that!

Now where did I put my AK-47? :duh:

Donna Delite
06-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Ronni- I agree, nice legs. I don't mean this as an insult, after all, I'm a cd too. Anyway, maybe these guys that said these things saw something in you that you didn't know about yourself at the time. Maybe a mannerism or the way you would react to certain things. Now that my mother knows about Donna she told me some things that I never realized that I did or said that now that I look back could make someone think.

CharleneCD
06-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Ronni, I know what you are talking about. I had the same thing happen to me when I was young. I did the only thing I new and did my best to avoid anything remotely fem.

I must agree with Donna that all those people saw something I didnt. Even my dad had a fit when I suggested going into nursing when I was 23. They saw something I never realized until 2 short months ago. Darn Im slow to get with the program.

ronni
06-18-2005, 07:00 AM
Thanks, Babes, you are all too kind.
I wasn't even wearing a dress at the time!
Do think that might have tipped them off?

You have to understand, that I have led a normal male life up until recently when I decided to start cross-dressing. Maybe I just had latent tendencies?

Jenny Beth
06-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Ronni I was a "late bloomer" too. It wasn't until my early thirties that this side of me emerged. Not sure why but I'm glad it did.

ronni
06-18-2005, 07:46 PM
So that's what my schoolteachers meant when they said I had "potential?"

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 11:18 AM
These two things are probably completely unrelated... :)

Kids are mean... I know, coz I used to be a little brat!! Thank god I grew out of that!