PDA

View Full Version : Clueless in Seattle

MichelleP
02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm off to Seattle for 4 days of fun next week (oh and umm, I have a little business to do during the days too).

Soooo... if you had 4 evenings and a couple mornings to fill with total girlie goodness what would you do? :yahoo:

Some things I really enjoy are coffee places in the morning where I can write on my laptop (who knows maybe I'll post a "real time" thread in the Out and About section next week. Yeah!!). I like to go to the theatre and the movies. Dance clubs are okay (but really, I usually just people watch). A drag show might be kinda fun, I've never been to one.

I'd like to find a nice TG friendly stylist to cut my bangs. I'd like to walk around Pike Place in femme if its safe (I've been there before but not dressed). Is there good place to eat if you're alone?

Capitol Hill is the TG friendly area? I'm staying on Pine street which is just a short walk? Is it safe walking around there? I'll have a car too.

And duh, shopping is a GIVEN!!! There's SO MUCH TO DO and such little time to do it!!!

Breathe, must remember to breathe....

Michelle

Daliah
02-10-2009, 02:00 PM
I live on eastside of Seattle but do not go out much to downtown Seattle. There are probably others who can give you better picture but here is my 2 cents.

Capitol Hill is as TB friendly as a place can be. If you can not go out en femme there I do not know where you can. Pike Place market not so sure. It is a tourist spot. I am guessing you are staying in downtonw Seattle. If so you should drive to Capitol Hill. Parking can be an issue during day but should be plenty at night.

Enjoy your stay in Seattle. I look forward to hearing your story.

Ballerina
02-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I live a few miles north of Seattle. I've heard that Capitol Hill is a really good spot for TG, TS, gay, ect.

Here's a link to an older post about another that was visiting Seattle - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87710&highlight=seattle

tamarav
02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi sis!

I sent you a PM but I live North of Seattle and do a lot of business in Seattle. If we are free at the same time I would be more than happy to show you the sights.

Your sis,

Tami

AmberBallet
02-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi Tami,

Amber here. Do you do transformations? I'd love to have a makeup and transformation session. Give me a shout!

Happy Valentines Day,
~Amber