PDA

View Full Version : Best wife in the World!

Cassia-Marie
02-10-2009, 02:13 PM
... well, at least for me. :battingeyelashes:

I just got back from a wonderful shopping trip at the mall with my wife. She called me this morning at work and asked me to meet her there during my lunch hour. As I was driving to the mall, she called again and asked me what my bra size was! She said she was in the lingerie department at Dillards and that they were having a really good sale. I asked her to wait for me since I was almost there.

I'm still not totally out of the closet but some of you may remember a previous post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95709) about us getting a little tipsy at my company's Christmas party and I got a little dressed up after we got home that night. Since then she has mentioned maybe half a dozen times that we need to get some lingerie for me. I vowed to myself (and you girls) that I'd take it slow and hope for patience to pay of. Well, it paid off!!!

I got the prettiest teal/blue micromodal (rayon/spandex) bra by Cabernet and a pair of matching panties. How cool is that?!?!? :D After we picked it out, we shopped for her and had a great time going through all of the clearance racks talking about what would look good on her and whatnot. She got some really great outfits at some really incredible prices.

When we were leaving the mall, she said she couldn't wait to see me in my new lingerie tonight. :daydreaming: I'm still moving slowly, of course, but this opens things up quite a lot for us.

Thanks for listening and for giving me sage advice. It has helped out tremendously!

Lora Olivia
02-10-2009, 03:06 PM
I would say you have the train on the right track Cass and congrats on the new frillies:D

Sheila
02-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Cassia, hey that is good to hear, and thanks for taking the advice you sought, glad it has paid dividends :hugs:

DemonicDaughter
02-10-2009, 03:25 PM
That is awesome! I bet she's getting a big Valentine's bouquet! :D

:love:

Lorileah
02-10-2009, 04:31 PM
It is so good to hear from someone who isn't po'd about their spouse. I shouldn't be surprised though, I think the majority of us has the best wife in the world. I mean who else would have even thought about being with us :) Better keep that one

sissystephanie
02-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Totally awesome, Cassia-Marie!! My dear late wife, who was totally supportive of me, used to buy things like that for me. Sometimes when I was with her and sometimes when she was shopping by herself. I will bet the nighttime was a winner for both of you!

The bra and panties sound so nice I think I will have to mosey over to Dilliards and see if I can find it in my size. A girl can never have too many bras or panties can she??

CharlotteW
02-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Here here to the Valentines bouquet idea.

Petra Bellejambes
02-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Really terrific news Cassia-Marie. Good luck with each baby step. Please keep your wife happy and us posted on the news you can share.

Cheers - Petra

suzanne
02-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Awesome just isn't a big enough word to cover it! You are one of the luckiest girls on the planet! The two of you are in for mountains of fun together. Happy shopping!

justmetoo
02-10-2009, 10:25 PM
That's great! Best wishes! :)

Danica
02-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Such a nice story, thank you for sharing it with us Cassia. Have fun tonight modelling your new lingerie.:)

txrobinm
02-11-2009, 01:13 AM
Bravo/Brava, Cassia! Excellent!

Angie G
02-11-2009, 01:55 AM
That's great Cassia I'm so glad for you keep it slow and have fun with it hun.
Angie

RachelDenise
02-11-2009, 05:36 AM
What a great day. Now it's your turn to do something unexpected and nice for your wife!

Sandra
02-11-2009, 06:37 AM
That is good to hear, just remember to keep it going slow. :hugs:

Jacky Aikou
02-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Sounds like it will be a romantic Valentine's Day for you and your wife. I'm so happy for you. Congrats and don't forget the flowers! :love:

Cassia-Marie
02-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks to all of you! We got to have a few minutes of modelling before the tornados ripped through our area last night. :eek: The tornado sirens went off around 10PM so there was a mad dash to get everyone to a safe place. After that, well, the mood was somewhat lost. :doh: We're looking forward to a fun Valentine's Day, though!

And, yes, there will be lots of flowers and other sweet surprises. I take very good care of my sweety. :love:

I hope all of you have a wonderful V-Day as well!

dancinginthedark
02-11-2009, 10:42 AM
...but if (or when) your wife finds out this wasn't a new thing at all she may feel differently. I'm very glad to hear that things are moving forward but careful dear. Perhaps if she is assured that sharing this with someone special is indeed a new and wonderful thing even if the dressing isn't? That will allow for full disclosure (and how liberating to have no secrets between you) and she'd be able to see this as a wonderful sharing/bonding thing....something that just the two of you share.

That said I'm very happy for you both and your new found freedom.

As usual, take what you can from my words and let the rest go.

Mae