PDA

View Full Version : Are there any other Glamour Queens out there

Joy N. Wearing
07-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Please Please Help Me. I have been on the internet daily for the past two years reading everyone’s information and searching for someone like me that I can talk to. If the facts are true and 1 out of 10 people have a different vision of there gender then the remaining 90% of the male population, and if the facts are true that a large percentage of gender variant girlz are heterosexual, then why can’t I learn of someone like me who just loves to dress for the pure enjoyment of it, for the peace, the beauty and gratification of just feeling right. Sisters, I love reading all your stories and looking at your pictures and please don’t think that I don’t like and need all of you because I do, weather you have become 1% to 100% woman mentally and physically is ok because it’s you. As for me, well I am and always will be infatchuated with femininity. and all it’s softness, beauty, genteelness.

As I have mentioned many times, I love the softer side of life, I love all that is feminine soft, gracious and beautiful. I love life and all that it has to offer, I love my wife Ã* best friend and my six kids and grand kids. But may I also mention how much I need to dress as a woman. I think that most of you can understand when I say that this is my life and who I am, I am Joy N. Wearing. I am very much taken by the elegant and glamorous look of SATIN bouffant ball gowns, ton’s of petticoats and of course all the little soft satin frilly under things. Now you may wonder how beautiful I look when I am Joy, well, It will be some time before anybody sees her as she will not be allowed to come out to play with the other girls until I can fix the closet door.

Compssionately
Joy N. Wearing
Soft_sensations4me@hotmail.com
:)

Wen4cd
07-15-2004, 11:14 PM
No problem here!

I think a lot of us are just appreciative of beauty, and we strive to create beauty. As for me, my definition of beauty lies in the realm of femininity, and I'll strive for it on my models, my designs, and on myself.

I don't think that I was born in the wrong body. If I wasn't who I was, then I probably wouldn't appreciate the aesthetics of femininity as much as I do.

So while that makes me more of a pygmalion than a TS, I still have no problem with the way anyone else chooses to see it. But what you describe is just about how I would. (Except for the difference in opinion on the qualities of satin, which I'm not a huge fan of.) I'm hetero and married, and dress for the same reason you said. I don't get an ounce of sexual gratification out of it, just a happy feeling.

Wen

Dallas
07-16-2004, 03:49 AM
Please Please Help Me. I have been on the internet daily for the past two years reading everyone’s information and searching for someone like me that I can talk to. If the facts are true and 1 out of 10 people have a different vision of there gender then the remaining 90% of the male population, and if the facts are true that a large percentage of gender variant girlz are heterosexual, then why can’t I learn of someone like me who just loves to dress for the pure enjoyment of it, for the peace, the beauty and gratification of just feeling right.If we have a different vision of our gender, well doesn't that also bend our definitation of heterosexual and homosexual?

Julie
07-16-2004, 04:20 AM
When dressed I can't say there is anything specific I love to wear outside of skirts and tops. Lingerie, lace, satin are all to me just part of the whole package. My objective is to hide as much masculinity and show as much femininity as possible. I am not a crossdresser by clinical definition, I am transgendered. I have one foot in both camps. The ideal scenario for me would be to change back and forth between genders when I wanted. For me, it's being rather than wearing. When dressed I think femininely. I want to be treated like a woman but I draw the line at having a physical or emotional relationship with a man. I know I am male regardless and I have no homosexual tendencies.

To sum it up you could just say I'm an enigma wrapped in a quandry packaged in a mystery. It's really that simple :D :eek: :confused:

Julie

Dallas
07-16-2004, 04:27 AM
Ok, Julie but how do you feel about women while dressed? Are you a lesbian while dressed? so aren't you homosexual in that sense? or are you attracted to men while dressed? We really gotta be careful of the labels we are using here and that is my point.

(I love discussions like this; they're almost as good as sex)

ChristineRenee
07-16-2004, 04:42 AM
When dressed I can't say there is anything specific I love to wear outside of skirts and tops. Lingerie, lace, satin are all to me just part of the whole package. My objective is to hide as much masculinity and show as much femininity as possible. I am not a crossdresser by clinical definition, I am transgendered. I have one foot in both camps. The ideal scenario for me would be to change back and forth between genders when I wanted. For me, it's being rather than wearing. When dressed I think femininely. I want to be treated like a woman but I draw the line at having a physical or emotional relationship with a man. I know I am male regardless and I have no homosexual tendencies.

To sum it up you could just say I'm an enigma wrapped in a quandry packaged in a mystery. It's really that simple :D :eek: :confused:

JulieI like your self-definition Julie....in fact you pretty much described my self-definition too. I too am transgendered. I guess an additional self-definition for me would be male lesbian. Like you, when dressed femininely, I think femininely, but I have never had any desire to be with a man sexually. I love and admire the fairer sex...so much so I guess that I want to be just like them. The things I like about being a man are still the things I like about being a man....but I have no male sexual persona to speak of at all. My external physical equipment? Well...it is what it is... but inside the overall package is a totally different item, and has been for as long as I can remember.

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not understand, no explanation will ever suffice. That pretty much sums up my philosophy regarding who I am and what I am all about.

Thanks for sharing Julie.

Peace & Love,

Christine58V8