PDA

View Full Version : How Far do you go in drab.?

joan47
02-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I wear panties, padded bra, size 11 girls jeans and girls sweaters or T's 24/7.
I get pedicures and get my toenails paintedbright red or pink. I have had ayrlic nails for the past 6 months , last time I get them gelled and they stay very shiny until my next visit, every two weeks. I also have my eyebrows waxed every two weeks, very thin and arched. When I walk I always wear leggings, I wear light makeup all the the time whe I am in drab, eyebrow pencil, light foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, girls perfume. I always wear a pink ladies baseball cap ad in the winter I wear womens zip ankle boots. I get my jeans at Rue 21, or Peneys ad they are very tight. I can tell when I am out shopping when other girls otice my jeans. Oh, I forgot I also wear a waist cincer ad a padded but. Maidenform has a new padded butt that is great. I love to shop, and many of the stores I go to kow I am transgenered, sice I uy so many girls stuff. My wife understands nd allows me, she does not really like the make-up or the padded butt,.

How far do you girls go in drab

Caitlin Rose
02-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Seems you don't have a single guy element in your attire or appearance. In fact from your description, you have more feminine touches than many GGs do.

I feel that I'm lucky to be able to wear ladies turtlenecks, a scrunchie, longish nails, and "ladies labeled" but rather unisex appearing shoes.

2b.Lauren
02-11-2009, 12:37 PM
:iagree: What Catlin Rose said!

You have so far pushed past the boundary of what is considered drab, that it does not resemble that at all. You go girl! I consider mens slacks with panties underneath drab, I think of maybe wearing that with a cami underneath and a pair of trouser socks as drab. What you are able to get away with is a deal breaker in my house. In our new arrangement I would be skinned alive for that.

ReneeCD
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM
I agree with Lauren and Caitlin: all your clothes and accoutrements are women's. Why call it drab? I'm sure GG's don't refer to themselves as "en drab" when they dress as you do. Maybe "stealth mode" as someone else has called it, or my favorite "pseudo-drab", that is, APPEARING to be dressed as a male, but actually wearing a complete women's outfit. Close inspection would give you away.

Sorry to split hairs, but I go out like this, and consider myself en femme when I do.

Renee

Eve_WA
02-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I agree with all the posts above. That is pseudo or stealth, but not drab. But YOU GO GIRL! Maybe some day... :daydreaming:

Eve

Persephone
02-11-2009, 02:11 PM
I get pedicures and get my toenails paintedbright red or pink. I have had ayrlic nails for the past 6 months , last time I get them gelled and they stay very shiny until my next visit, every two weeks. I also have my eyebrows waxed every two weeks, very thin and arched. When I walk I always wear leggings, I wear light makeup all the the time whe I am in drab, eyebrow pencil, light foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, girls perfume. I always wear a pink ladies baseball cap ad in the winter I wear womens zip ankle boots. I get my jeans at Rue 21, or Peneys ad they are very tight. I can tell when I am out shopping when other girls otice my jeans. Oh, I forgot I also wear a waist cincer ad a padded but. Maidenform has a new padded butt that is great. I love to shop, and many of the stores I go to kow I am transgenered, sice I uy so many girls stuff. My wife understands nd allows me, she does not really like the make-up or the padded butt,. How far do you girls go in drab

I guess I'm a bit "over the line" too. My weird, and possibly weak, theory is that I'm not on the female side of the gender line if I don't have obvious breasts.

So my "en drab" list often includes many of the items that you mentioned.

I have long, shoulder length, hair which I usually wear in a high pony tail,

long acrylic nails with a light french manicure that I have done every two weeks,

eyebrows done every month,

have had laser hair removal, significantly reducing facial hair,

always carry a purse regardless of which "mode" I'm in,

have pierced ears but usually don't wear earrings when "en drab,"

almost always wear light makeup - soft eyeshadow, mascara, brow gel and neutral lipstick when "en drab," add light moisturizer foundation, bolder shadow, eye liner and lip liner when "en femme,"

buy almost all of my clothes on the misses'/women's side of the aisle.

I am ordinarily called "Ma'm" by clerks, restaurant servers, and in other casual encounters and am always taken by surprise when called "sir" except when I deliberately try to make that happen.

But I think much of it has to do with attitude -- many people who already know me seem to perceive me as the guy they always knew, albiet as an eccentric man, and with a few changes in posture, voice, etc., I can always get others to call me "Sir" on those rare occassions when I want them to.

Given how often I switch back and forth, I'm not sure if I'm a crossdresser or a chameleon.

jackie_p
02-11-2009, 02:23 PM
One question, what part of you ISN'T in female mode? I definitely would
not call this "Drab" or even "Stealth". Sounds full on female to me!

CharleneT
02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
... and I thought I pushed drab .... My under clothes are all feminine (panties, cami's etc). I wear mostly women's clothes, BUT they are also ones that are fairly unisex. I have always worn women's shoes, but that is because I can't get men's in my size easily ( 10.5 AA ). I do not wear bra's, nor do I wear makeup when in drab. My hair is long and normally in a pony tail.

joan47
02-11-2009, 03:14 PM
I have had laser hair removal on my chest and back. It is great and opens up all kind of new possibilities for low cut dresses. I have big boobs for a guy, the maidenform lady, says I have at least a b+, I do wear all that I mentioned above, one problem is tat I am bald. I don't know maybe I want other females to see me as a sissy for wearing girls clothes. I have plenty of wigs it is just that they are so unfortable and I don't think I could pass since I am 6'. My wife has told me she would prefer if I went out totally femme rater then the way I do, it is just that I live in a fairly small town anddon't want to take the chance..

gwen cd
02-11-2009, 03:19 PM
For me a G string to work is enough for now.
If I use anything else I will be outed for sure !!!!

Still working up the nerv to venture out the door en fem.

Cary
02-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I get pedicures and get my toenails paintedbright red or pink. I have had ayrlic nails for the past 6 months , last time I get them gelled and they stay very shiny until my next visit, every two weeks. I also have my eyebrows waxed every two weeks, very thin and arched. When I walk I always wear leggings, I wear light makeup all the the time whe I am in drab, eyebrow pencil, light foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, girls perfume. I always wear a pink ladies baseball cap ad in the winter I wear womens zip ankle boots. I get my jeans at Rue 21, or Peneys ad they are very tight. I can tell when I am out shopping when other girls otice my jeans. Oh, I forgot I also wear a waist cincer ad a padded but. Maidenform has a new padded butt that is great. I love to shop, and many of the stores I go to kow I am transgenered, sice I uy so many girls stuff. My wife understands nd allows me, she does not really like the make-up or the padded butt,.

How far do you girls go in drab

Joan I have to agree with the others. You are not drab by any means. My drab is wearing men's clothes. I would consider what your wearing to be the same as a GG being comfortably dressed.

linnea
02-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh my, I don't go so far as some others, and I think that my "drab" is pretty much male presentation. However, underneath it's always panties--very pretty ones. Sometimes I wear stockings and occasionally I put on a cami. I also wear mascara but pretty lightly applied.
I wear women's jeans on Saturdays and other days off, and on those days I might wear a bra too. It depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing.
That's about it on those days when I'm dressed "en drab."

Katrina red nails
02-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Panties full time. Toenails polished full time. Struggling with stockings at moment.
Have worn thigh highs but they always roll down and show a telltale line. The knee highs i have bought must have been for midgets they only come halfway up my calf. Want to try stockings with belt next when cash available.

Phyliss
02-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Every day it's the "mandatory" trilogy of under things, ( P.B.S. panties, bra, stockings), all of my trousers, both work jeans and dress are from either Fashion Bug or Dress Barn, My "shirts" all come from Woman Within or Brooks Bros. and all of them are ladies style. ( not with any obvious darts or waist tailoring ) . Shoes are from Payless ( womens section)
Makeup is somewhat light, but it is there, foundation, mascara, blush and of course lippy. Not slathered on heavy but just enough for me to know I did take the time to do something with my face. What hair I have left is in a pony tail held with a rubber band for now.
Fingernails are acrylic covered in a light pink, (barely noticeable except in bright sunlight) toes are, at this time a deep burgundy.

I guess the only "boy" thing I still wear is my belt.

I really don't think of myself as going out "fully" enfemme, only because I'm not wearing my wig, forms, heels, and some sort of skirt/ dress.

Jacquilynne
02-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I too agree. . . not too Drab sounding at all :o

Here's what I wear to work and family outings as they are slightly different:

Work
Panties
Padded bra (sometimes) A cup
Mild butt padding (sometimes)
thigh highs (sometimes)
cami
Uniform shirt/pants :(
steel toe shoes :(

Accessories:
homemade seed bead ankle bracelets
Scrunci
2 gauge claw earrings
male style glasses :(

My hair is pretty long so I generally wear it in a high ponytail :)

Family outings -- leisure time
Panties
Thigh highs (sometimes)
elbow v-neck tee
Mens shirt -- long sleeve :(
Fem jeans
Mild butt padding
flats or low heels

Acessories are the same except I replace my glasses with
fem style glasses/sunglasses.

Really the only things different for me
are:

Padded bra, B cup(although I do wear it to work sometimes -- I enjoy seeing what I can get away with :devil:)
Makeup
Totally fem clothing (including possibly a shirt and high heels)
Painted nails ( I have gone to work with painted fingernails -- risky!)
Fem style flowery earrings
Purse.

Interesting post. . . I'd call my approach mildly stealthy.

Jacie

beenherelongtime
02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
does seem you go a little further than drab. i myself have worn a bra, panties, waist cincher, panty hose, full slip, 1/2 slip, nylons, pantyhose, thigh highs, camisole, top with cups, blouses, heels, overcoat, pants, all feminine article, not all at the same time of course.

Ashlie Marie
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
its kewl someone brought this up... I think of this from time to time.. Since my long curly hair is always down and on days when I am not to lazy to shave I wear a little makeup everyday. and I think I only have one pair of guys jeans left to wear around mom and Dad, to me I still think of me as is DRAB until I stick on the "girls" I even wear cute girly tops without a bra most of the time,, maybe that is why my friends and co-workers never knwo what to call me lol,.,

;=)

marny
02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
agree with others joan. seems like you're only astep away. maybe you should take the leap!

Katrina
02-12-2009, 06:21 AM
To me, drab is presenting as a man. That means no (or very little) makeup, no breasts, no wig, and nothing as obvious as a skirt or dress. Otherwise, anything is fair game. I don't wear men's pants anymore, although most of my pairs with the exception of a few pairs of jeans (sorry Karren) are not very girly. I have several shirts that have a "W" on the tag, but otherwise are very unisex. I'd say that every 3 or 4 days, I go out wearing only girl's stuff, but looking at me, you probably wouldn't know.

Jess_cd32
02-12-2009, 10:21 AM
I don't underdress and won't, one reason out of respect for my SO, she has a friend that is a nurse and thats all I'd need is to wind up in ER with her on duty:doh:

In drab however I do go out and buy myself clothes (lingerie mostly) and heels, just did yesterday, the fear is subsiding more and more.

Persephone
02-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I just realized something funny!

I don't feel like a "crossdresser" when I'm wearing feminine clothes, I feel awkward and like a crossdresser when I'm wearing men's clothes!

Samantha43
02-12-2009, 07:32 PM
I present as a male when in public. Although I have worn panties, a bra and thigh highs under my drab clothes. I do have a pair of feminine jeans I wear from time to time in public.

sissystephanie
02-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Webter's Definition of Drab: either a prostitute, or thick woolen fabric of dull brownish-yellow color. IMHO, I don't think any CD would go out in "drab" trying to look feminine!!

What really seems to fit on this Forum is a CD going out dressed in male clothing. Dressing in pretty feminine things certainly would not fit any definition of "Drab!"

As I have stated many times already, I routinely go out in public completely dressed in feminine clothing, but looking like the guy that I am! No makeup and no wig. I am almost bald on top, and what hair I have is shaved down to a 1/4 inch. The main thing is that I feel good about myself, and don't care what others may think. Sure I do get some funny looks at times, but as long as someone is not throwing rocks at me I don't care! I AM ME!!!:)

Rachel Morley
02-13-2009, 12:31 AM
To me, drab is presenting as a man. That means no (or very little) makeup, no breasts, no wig, and nothing as obvious as a skirt or dress. Otherwise, anything is fair game.
Ditto! ... my definition of boy mode is the lack of wig, forms, heels, skirts and dresses without full makeup. However, my boy mode is kinda girly because I have light eye makeup (eyeliner and mascara only) an A cup bra and panties, girls jeans, girls t-shirt, classic style high buttoning cardigan (in the cooler months), white tennis shoes, long lightly colored fingernails, woman's watch, earrings, a touch of perfume, and a girls baseball cap to top it off! Do people look at me? ... not always, but sometimes they do. I even sometimes get mam'ed dressed like this too. :D

Carin
02-13-2009, 04:24 AM
How far we have come, that this is a relevant question. Great question.

My drab outings consist of flat shoes, jeans, a loose sweater so my forms are not so noticeable, no makeup and plain ponytail hair-tie, simple earrings. I don't change my watch or remove any nail color.

As someone else said, I feel under-dressed the more drab I appear.

carolinewalker_2000
02-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Doesn't sound like drab to me!!!

tamarav
02-13-2009, 08:08 AM
The farthest I go in drab is about 1100 miles, from Washington to California....

Shikyo
02-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Let's see...*checks how she's dressed for work*

Hair - an hair is done by wrapping the hair around an chopstick so that it stays all nice and cute.

Eyeglasses - Frameless design, with red edge paint and red photo chromatic lenses(=depending of the UV light they change from transparent to light pink, medium pink and dark pink)

Lips - Lip Gloss, slightly redder color than my normal lip color.

Breasts - Always a 80B bra, design varies.

Shirt - Most of the time a big male T-shirt(cheap as in my work it gets holes rather easily, so I have not bothered getting any nice feminine shirts for work) Also the only male piece of cloth in my outfit(read as what makes it a "drab")

Genitalia area - Always nice hipsters, shape colors and material varies.

Pants - Feminine low-waist pants, with several pockets.

Feet - Feminine socks, sometimes exchanged for stocking with or without a garter belt.

Shoes - Plain unisex working shoes, to protect my feminine legs from damage.

Nails - Always painted with at least transparent nail polish, but usually also a color.

Earrings - 3 holes in each ear, but sadly not yet healed enough so I do not want to change the earrings yet. Currently the only ones I can use are the standard ring earrings.

Hmm...interesting, it really seems the only thing left to change is the shirt then my "drab" is finished...

PretzelGirl
02-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I agree that these things don't sound drab. To muddy the waters, I think the word androgynous takes a significant beating also.

Leanne2
02-13-2009, 10:16 PM
When I'm in drab I wear plain women's jeans. I set my hair on rollers every morning so I end up with a big hair do. My brows are waxed once a month and I carry a women's zip wallet. Leanne

SFRachel
02-14-2009, 06:00 PM
I wear panties and knee hi's when the weather is warm (nearly year round here in California. In the winter I wear either thigh hi's or pantyhose when the weather is cooler. I wear a bra with small breast forms whenever I wear a sweater. I recently started wearing body shapers to keep everything tucked in nicely. When I'm in my office alone I often dress fem from head to toe (trying to keep my fem side happy).

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-14-2009, 06:35 PM
feminine clothes being worn but I may not always wear wig or forms. But the clothes are feminine. I also wear jewelry at all times and will wear makeup as well. So my drab mode is without forms or wig. And full femme is with Wigs and form. :battingeyelashes:

Phyliss
02-14-2009, 08:14 PM
feminine clothes being worn but I may not always wear wig or forms. But the clothes are feminine... and will wear makeup as well. So my drab mode is without forms or wig. And full femme is with Wigs and form. :battingeyelashes:

Similar to the manner in which I was dressed this evening to go out to supper with my wife.
Hair in pony tail
Light makeup foundation, powder, blush, mascara, lipstick to match my normal color.
Turtle neck sweater ( ladies ) under a dress shirt/blouse. ( also ladies)
Trousers ( ladies )
Knee high boots ( womens )
Underneath it all a bra, stockings (thigh high) and light control shaping undies.

Other than wearing a wig, forms, and some sort of skirt/dress , I guess I was completely "fem" . I think the only "boy" thing I was wearing was my belt, only because I don't have a nice brown belt in womens style.

Billijo49504
02-15-2009, 01:07 AM
WOW!!! If you call that drab, then what I'm wearing is definately drab. And I have on a bra and panties. LB jeans and top, but no wig or makeup. And I have nylon thi highs on too!! So if you aren't in drag, neither am I. But I am dressed in fem gear and I'm very happy dressed as I am...BJ

Toni_Lynn
02-15-2009, 10:22 AM
My drab-like ensemble, such as for work, is always girls top (blouse/ shirt) and pants, girls socks and shoes, and of course panties and a bra. Oh, and I do carry a purse.

Note that all that is visible is passable as guys stuff, although I have at times pushed the envelope a wee bit.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 11:16 AM
sounds like full time CD to me, sorry.

furthest I go is shaved legs.

Veronica 1
02-15-2009, 01:27 PM
From reading this, I guess that I push the envelope a bit too. For work I dress in womens lo-rise jeans, fem runners, womens ankle socks (runners are just a bit big), either panty hose, thigh highs or garters and stockings, thong, soft cup bra, cami, and male shirt. I have even teased the boss about getting me a company ball cap in pink.

StaceyJane
02-15-2009, 01:34 PM
I shave my legs and wear shorts all the time. No problem there. I just started to shave my arms. Sometimes I wear pantyhose under my pants. Of course it's already too hot for that in Texas.

sfwarbonnet
02-16-2009, 09:54 AM
"Boy mode" for me is typically panties, pantyhose, slip, women's pull-on pants, and a dark colored or patterened top. No makeup, wig, or womens jewelry. When my wife's at work (like now) I wear a bra. At home, I remove the slacks in the evening so the pantyhose and slip are apparent and I feel more feminine. My wife doesn't seem to care...

anna kate
02-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Drab for me in winter is Bra (with B forms), nylon panties and panty hose every day with boy clothes on top. In summer I lose the bra, except for the cool evenings we have here in rural NY, when I wear a shirt over my "T".

CharlotteW
02-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Apaprt from the usual underwear:) I went to a friends last week wearing my dolly shoes, stockings clearly on show too:)

His wife noticed the shoes, I just said they were my slippers/house shoes. She took an extended look at my feet, I could see she was looking at the gap between the shoes and the bottom of my jeans. She was obviously trying to work out if I was wearing stockings or tights/pantyhose. It was quite a wierd feeling really.

sfwarbonnet
02-16-2009, 11:39 AM
...Sometimes I wear pantyhose under my pants. Of course it's already too hot for that in Texas.

I wore pantyhose and a slip in Las Vegas a couple summer's ago. Of course it was not too hot as most establishments were air conditioned. Saw a few men wearing Capri pants, but no men wearing skirts and no shorts or Capri pants with pantyhose. Bummer..

Annie D
02-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Like many of you, I underdress almost everyday. Luckily, the weather in North Texas at this time of the year stays between 45 and 70 during the day allowing me to wear a sweatshirt or warm up top to conceal what I am wearing. When the weather gets considerably warmer, an thick undershirt and an oversized golf shirt works pretty well. I wear shorts to work with the warmer weather and I have shaved my legs for the past 6 or 7 years.

Today is President's Day and I am off from work and am dressed to go shopping wearing women's jeans, a feminine top covered by a women's adidas pull over, leather mules and two small but thick hoop earrings. Light make up and lip gloss and a baseball cap finish the ensemble. This is as far as I can go and still be accompanied by my wife.

sfwarbonnet
02-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Like many of you, I underdress almost everyday. Today is President's Day and I am off from work and am dressed to go shopping wearing women's jeans, a feminine top covered by a women's adidas pull over, leather mules and two small but thick hoop earrings. Light make up and lip gloss and a baseball cap finish the ensemble. This is as far as I can go and still be accompanied by my wife.

Wish I could go out with my wife dressed, even concervatively, It seems yours has accepted accompanying you as a woman. For me that looks like the toughtest part, although I'm working toward it by wearing pantyhose and a slip at home daily, and underdressing when we go out. I want to get a bra slip, and then wear light makeup and jewelry, enroute to wearing boobs, earrings, nail polish, a wig, and going all-the-way, probably at a distant location.

Q: How far do you go in drab? A: As far as my wife and my comfort level will permit. Black pantyhose are OK in "boy mode" year around, but suntan ones look like I'm not wearing socks, so I don'r wear them out in the winter. Perhaps brown tights would work. A short slip is the same length as a tall man's undershirt, but the slips are easier to tuck in to pants.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm not sure I understand the DRAB part, but if you want to know how far I have gone wearing female clothing without makeup and wig, I have spent a week wearing only panties, colorful women's shorts, belts, sandals and tops and have shopped, gone to restaurants and malls and have attracted very little attention - just acted like I was confident and knew what I was doing and never acted jittery or nervous

JoAnne Wheeler

sherib
02-23-2009, 04:54 PM
If you go that far where you're not really in drab, why not complete the outfit wit a dress or skirt? Obviously your not trying to hide anything. Myself, outside I in drab, but inside I may have panties, bra or stockings. Nobody knows but me.

sfwarbonnet
02-25-2009, 02:25 PM
If you go that far where you're not really in drab, why not complete the outfit wit a dress or skirt? Obviously your not trying to hide anything. Myself, outside I in drab, but inside I may have panties, bra or stockings. Nobody knows but me.

Ditto. Outside I'm in drab, but I want to go out en femme, perhaps at a distant location. In the evenings here now, I take off the pull-on pants and shirt, and put on a dress. My wife seems to accept that, and she buys me panties and pantyhose. (Black nylons are OK in "boy mode" year aroumd, but suntans are only appropriate from late Spring to early Fall.) Next, I want to wear a bra when she's home, then a wig, boobs, makeup, nail polish, and earrings. Then dress 24/7 on a trip and use the ladies restroom with her. So far, it's only a fantasy, but I moving toward it.

Marjory
02-25-2009, 06:26 PM
When I can. Usually always pantyhose and a women's flat shoe. You'd be surprised how few people notice shoes. If I underdress it's a cami and panties. Women's sneakers all the time (the lightweight ones) I just act male and no one questions. All my dress loafers are women's.

SarahMuir
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
I wear knee highs always outdoors and sometimes ladies' jeans and trousers with enough ankle to show the nylons. Always paint my toenails. Somewhat arched eyebrows and neutral lipgloss. I especially limeto wear heels with jeans at the hairdresser because of the more liberal attitudes in salons.

TaylorAB
02-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Hmm, I wear women's panties most of the time. My nails are usually long all the time (until they break) then I cut them and let them grow out again. The bracelet I wear is a women's bracelet and it has not been off of my wrist since the day I bought it. I wear women's tee shirts off and on. I wear women's jeans from time to time and women's running shoes. Oh and I have recently started to keep my eyebrows shaped gradually over time plucking them thinner and thinner.

sfwarbonnet
02-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I wear knee highs always outdoors and sometimes ladies' jeans and trousers with enough ankle to show the nylons.

Interesting that someone else wears women's slacks and nylons in "boy mode". I have also found that a short nylon slip is OK with pants too, and makes a better undershirt than cotton ones as it is easier to pull up pants and tuck in the "shirttail" with a slip. Women's pull-on pants usually don't have pockets so it is often necessary to carry a purse. More details are in my post in the suitable clothing thread

sissyhose
03-21-2009, 10:32 AM
for me it is thigh high under and pantys all the time to work no stock and on the weekends pantyhoses with shorts all the it get hot in phoenix az

Lainie
03-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Not to worry about bald!

I hear that Orthodox Jewish women shave their heads and wear wigs all the time. So there are lots of bald GGs wandering around in lovely hairstyles every day.

Is the purse the ultimate definition of feminine wear? Slacks, jeans, shorts, polo shirts, many blouses, &c look unisex. Really the most obvious difference almost always is the guys use pockets & girls carry purses. I find that the scariest part of being on the street en femme, and often put the purse in a backpack.

By the way, have you noticed that maried couples often dress alike in leisure pursuits--tourism, art fairs, ...? Matching colors and styles. She buys all his clothes, of course, but does she tell him what to wear that day, or does she just pick her matching outfit?

Crysten
03-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Not sure what your definition of "drab" is. Why not just wear dresses and skirts out since you seem to be 99% there already? Makeup, body shape, etc etc. Seems to be a bit beyond drab if you ask me (which btw is great - keep it up! but you may want to re-look at your dictionary lol).

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 11:14 AM
I wear panties, bra, small forms, women's jeans now and then, clear nail polish, stud earrings, eye liner and mascra. During the coldest months of winter I would wear C forms as these are easier to hide under a sweatshirt and vest. Keli

sfwarbonnet
03-23-2009, 09:04 AM
Not sure what your definition of "drab" is. Why not just wear dresses and skirts out since you seem to be 99% there already? Makeup, body shape, etc etc. Seems to be a bit beyond drab if you ask me (which btw is great - keep it up! but you may want to re-look at your dictionary lol).

To me, drab means you appear to be male, period! No make-up, wig, femme jewelry, no obvious femme clothing, etc. I only slipped up once by going to an appointment wearing clear nail polish. I push the “male” appearance with nylons which are really only obvious when shoes are removed. Suntan sheers are best kept to warmer months as I appear to be not wearing socks. Black sheers are OK year around. My pants are women’s pull-ons, but they are OK in drab too, even plain-front ones. Panties and a bra can usually be hidden (hiding a bra is more challenging in Summer) and s slip hides the tops of panties and pantyhose when you bend over. (Besides women’s tops are often short, and a slip avoids a exposing a bare back which is uncomfortable if seated.) A small-cup bra is best for underdressing and a bra slip is even better as it may not have have features that can be apparent such as a back closure and narrow strap adjustment clips. Also, use the handicapped stall in the men’s room so femme underwear isn’t apparent.

It's not drab, but I do want to see how far I can go. I'm wearing shorts and a bra today (4/13) with my panties, pantyhose, and slip. Want to do it when my wife is home and in front of neighbors to see if they notice.

pantyhosemelb
05-03-2009, 01:02 AM
always pantyhose and panties, often women's shorts, bra, light make up

Peka TG
05-03-2009, 04:13 AM
I just realized something funny!

I don't feel like a "crossdresser" when I'm wearing feminine clothes, I feel awkward and like a crossdresser when I'm wearing men's clothes!

:iagree:

Raychel
05-03-2009, 07:03 AM
About the farthest I will go in drab, In the winbtertime, I may wear pantyhose and a bodybriefer under my guy clothes, but only on the weekends. Other than that maybe just panties on the weekend, during the week, when in drab it is full on. :straightface: