PDA

View Full Version : Exrercise & Halloween

joan47
02-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Ilive in a 55+ gated community, they have an exercise room that I visit every day. I walk about 2 miles to get there. I always wear a sweat shirt with bra and panties. And I always wear leggings or yoga pants. Normally I wear black legging, but recently I purchased some colored leggings like light blue, purple, gray, brown which I started to wear. I wear high cut panties, and have a very visable panty line. So far, nobody has said anything but I would love it if one of the girls would notice and ask me if I was wearing panties.

They also have some exercise classes which I really want to take but their are to many men in them, I want to be with the girls. I started taking line dancing classes that they offer, the first class I went in tight black yoga pants and sneakers. I found out that this was the wrong thing to wear. Most wore jeans and hard sole shoes.. Well, the next class I plan to go in my girls jeans and zip up ankle boots with the 1 1/2 inch heels.

Also, I have gone to the last two halloween dances (minus my wife who is not really into costumes). The first one I went as little miss Virginia and wore a cute and frillylittle girls pink party dress with puffed sleaves, petticoats and lots of lace. The ladies really fawned over me lifting my dress to see my frilly panties. They could not believe how good I looked and that I had real iry stuff on. The next year I went as a frenchmaid, with a real low neckline. I got the special bra from Glamour Boutique and it really gave me alot of cleavage. I did not get as much attention, I think they knew I was the same person as little miss virginia and must have started to realiz4e that I really liked dressing up as a girl. This year I hope to go as a majorette, I have sequin majorette costume, and tall white go go boots. This should confirmit for all the ladies, that I truly am the commmunity sissy.

trannie T
02-11-2009, 04:38 PM
You are quite the exhibitionist. Seems like the other people in the community know about your crossdressing and either accept it or don't really care. Apparently your wife is accepting and your neighbors are too, there are many of us who envy you.

docrobbysherry
02-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Only a sissy would dress up as a majorette!:brolleyes: