PDA

View Full Version : Scary experience

latanya
02-11-2009, 06:24 PM
For those who have read some of my posts I just started to crossdress again after a ten year hiautus.The urge this time is very strong has to some extent overwhelmed me. the urge has gotten stronger over the past month!:battingeyelashes:
Ive slowly increased the feminine clothes that I wear every day under my male garments.:) But since I work ten minutes from home I never really thought to much about it. Once a week or so I do have to travel for work and today I was scheduled to go north Jersey and then down to the Jersey shore. After completely shaving my body last night I was excited to wear my fem garments today despite having to travel. I wore new bikini style panties, a new high waisted body cincher, new gray herringbone tights, and sports bra with silicone insert. I put on a hint of mascara and wore my favorite nude tinted lip gloss.:D: I got into my car and went to work. My first episode went fine no incidents(I wouldn't expect any since it all was unnoticeable) except a little difficult going to the bathroom. After my first stop I got back int the car, reapplied the lip gloss and headed towards the shore. I was about five minutes away from my next stop when a cop pulled me over.:Angry3: I thought he would give me a ticket and that would be it but instead informed me that I had an outstanding ticket in linden New Jersey and there was a warrant for my arrest. If I had the cash to pay the ticket I would be able to go, if not he would have to arrest me! I didn't have the cash but convinced the cop that there was a bank near by and I could get the cash right now. After talking with His superiors he said Ok:sigh:. I thought he would follow me to the bank but informed me that I had to go in his car. As I approached his car he told me to stop because he had to frisk me. He made me put my hands behind my head spread my legs and lean against the car! I the got very nervous! I just realized what I was wearing.worried: Thank god he only frisked from the waist down. I thought that would be it. He placed me in the car, I got the money and then he informed me he has to take me to the station for booking and then he could give me a receipt. I got nervous again. Are they going to frisk me again as I enter the station? How would I explain what I'm wearing? Well the rest went smoothly. They just had to right it up and give me a receipt. I must have been the event of the day because all the cops in the station worked on my case.I could have really been the event of the day! THank god I wasn't stopped two weeks ago when I had my nails (with 1/4 nail extension) done and was wearing a lot of makeup and was driving around town ? will this stop me next time I have to travel? Nah! I don't have any warrants for my arrest That I know of out there:
battingeyelashes:

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-11-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your rather unpleasant traffic stop.

If you did get busted for your female undergarments, I think it's safe to say that the cops have seen it all. To them, you'd just be another faceless crossdresser. To you, it might feel the the world's most embarrassing thing ever, but I really don't think you'd stand out much to them at all.

Might be a good idea to make sure any other outstanding tickets are taken care of though. ;)