PDA

View Full Version : My first experiance in heels

Lilly 40C
02-11-2009, 08:33 PM
My SO was out this evening so, I decided to dress. First I put on black microfiber matte tights and a black bra. Then a blue skirt and white blouse with a pearl neckless. After I got dressed, I noticed a pair of my SO's 3 inch heels that she left out of the closet. Since my feet are only slightly larger than hers, I decided to see if they fit. It my surprize they did fit. So I put both of them on and stood up. WOW did they feel good. I tried walking and was surprized how easy I could walk in her heels. Finally I was in front of a full length mirror and looked at my self. OMG did I look good. The heels just put me over the top. I'm hooked. Heels just make me a woman. Anyone else have an experiance like this.

Kisses,

Lilly

TGMarla
02-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Really? Your first time? Wow. Very cool.

I don't really remember my first time. But I still feel really great every time I slip (or strap! :D) into a pair of nice heels.

Rebecca Sue
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I love wearing heels too. They really make my calves look so lovely. And I just love the sound they make on a hard wood floor!

beenherelongtime
02-11-2009, 08:57 PM
other than a good well fitting bra, there is probably no experience like having your feet encased in a pair of heels. the pull on your calf muscles, the shape of your legs, the feel of nylon in your shoes, ahh, bliss. expect for the pain later.

Rebecca Sue
02-11-2009, 08:59 PM
The pain later refuses to be ignored. I need some sensible shoes to alternate with.

ChanDelle
02-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Yes, sweetie, that's one reason we do it. Enjoy!

ChanDelle

erickka
02-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Well. Lilly, I guess there has just been another heel addict born! I, personally , don't feel right until I put on my heels!

jane_cd123
02-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Absolutely, heels are my favourite thing in this crazy old world :) I still remember the feeling of bliss when I tried on my mums heels at about the age of 12. I'd already experimented with playing dress up a few times but never tried the shoes. Since then I've been hooked and I find nothing relaxes me more than slipping into a nice pair of 5" stilettos.

StacyCD
02-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Lilly,

I love wearing heels as well. However, I would suggest that you get your own heels. If you're out with your SO and she does not mind you wearing and possibly stretching her shoes then fine. IMHO, wearing a SO's heels (panties, bras...) without permission can lead to potentially disasterous results and should be avoided.

geri-tg.
02-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I love my heels.I have 18 pr in my Fl. home 8pr in NC home and 4pr at my office.I had more but weeded them out. My wife thinks have shoe fetish.I don't.:heehee:

Samantha43
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Heels are wonderful! I must admit that I do have a bit of a shoe fetish.....:)

Darcy Rachelle
02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
I love heels! And i have a shoe fetish as well!

suzypier
02-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Well now that you tried that you won't be able to stop dressing, you are hooked like we are :) When will you show some pictures of it.

Katrina red nails
02-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I have just got to get some heels. Birthday soon. Here's hoping.

Jess_cd32
02-12-2009, 04:50 PM
..... I'm hooked. Heels just make me a woman. Anyone else have an experiance like this.

Kisses,

Lilly

Yes, but they were mine, its a rush you'll never forget the first time.
I love walking in heels, just bought some yesterday and another pair today, and some on the way via UPS:)

Marlena_Sparkles
02-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Ain't it just wonderful!!! Now I'll bet you're gonna want a few pairs? I've been wearing heels for 30 years. Couldn't do without them. Mine are 1"-4 1/2" heels.

MarinaTwelve200
02-12-2009, 05:07 PM
My first pair , backless, 4 inch stilettos, I couldnt STAND in them, much less walk, but my second pair, almost the same style, but with a thin heel strap, seem almost natural--I have no problems with them. I STILL cant walk in the first pair.

it is, IMHO, as much a factor of the DESIGN of the individual SHOE as the skill and balance of the wearer. If the heel meets the floor in the wrong place under the foot, it wont take the weight properly. The weight might be directed away from the point of balance or might not be supported at all---just like a building brace or column in the wrong place. Even the best acrobat might not be able to walk in a poorly designed shoe.

rachellegsep
02-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Hmmmmm shoes :drooling:

debbeelee1
02-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the world of women's shoes my dear!

Lilly 40C
02-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Thank you all for your nice replies. I'll buy my own heels this weekend. Heels make a gurl a woman.

CarolynM
02-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I bought my first pair (the ones in my avatar picture) a few weeks ago, and just got my second this week. Different styles for different moods and outfits! Next pair will be red...

Just realised I don't have an avatar here yet! will fix that when I get home :-)

susanCD123
02-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Wow, I enjoyed your post Lilly. I only have three pair, but they are 5 inch, and it was supprising how easy walking came. They make me feel great and very fem. I love them. They do make my calves sore if I don't wear them often enough, so, I just have to wear them more often! :thumbsup:

Paula_S
02-12-2009, 08:12 PM
It's impressive you could walk straight away, my first pair were 5 inch and I had to deliberately practice for a few times. Shoes are great to have for weekday evenings when you don't have time to dress up, remove nails and makeup the next day, etc. Also by wearing shoes in drab regularly you will keep building up practice for those precious times when fully dressed in makeup, perfume, nails, enhancers etc.

Alice B
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Heels are great, wonderful and exciting, but once you go over 4" it becomes more difficult.

Jenny Wilson
02-12-2009, 08:47 PM
I walk better in heels than my ex-wife and my current SO. I guess some of us have it and some don't. The same goes for lots of women. Some women can navigate in heels and others can't seem to get the hang of it.

Jenny

suchacutie
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Yup, those are my first heels!!! 6" platforms. I must have at least some masochistic tendencies!! Not only that, it was the first time I dressed for my spouse, and it was the first time I dressed, ever!

Hooked on heels...terribly! I have nothing under 3 inches. Heels just go so well with that gait that we all feel and see as feminine. How can anything that fits so well with femininity be anything but an obsession :)

tina

kayegirl
02-13-2009, 08:16 AM
Yep, love the heels, but haveto admit that I am working my way up in height, started with little more that 1" flaties, then progressed by 1" at a time, currently on 4" and thinking of the next step. But there is no doubt heels make the girl:)

Paula Siemen
02-13-2009, 08:30 AM
My heels are like the frosting on a cake. When getting ready to go out, my heels and my lipstick are the last thing to go on. Once I've got my heels and lips done.............OMG, I feel so much a lady.

I love to buy heels. I can hardly ever find men's shoes that will fit my feet as I have a very high instep and men's shoes are always very tight across the top of my foot. But ladies shoes......just seem to be a natural as most of the time there isn't any part of the shoe going over that part of my foot. I wish I coulkd wear heels always.

Honey
02-13-2009, 08:41 AM
I haven't worn my heels in a while, but geez I loved the feeling of them, I even nearly A over T chasing my daughter (tripped over a bag), and managed to look semi graceful in recovery (didn't fall!) For me, behind bra and panties - the next most womanly item.

Sharon B.
02-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Whenever I am dressed as a woman I always have heels on.

marny
02-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Forms are good but heels kick it!

Carly D.
02-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm a high heels guy (gal) and just love the way they look and feel.. welcome to the club.. just one thing however.. I have found that stilletoes are very beautiful shoes and make you look like a woman should, they can hurt like no tomorrow so watch your step.. and buy many different variety of heels, from lower to the high heels .. I have a good variety from two inch to four inch.. I love them..

kayfan
02-14-2009, 06:54 PM
can't think of a better feeling....just got some 5" stiletto black boots...wait till late and walked the streets a couple of times.....gets your heart pumping when you walk past people..you got to get some..or persuade your SO to get some..
kay

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 05:24 AM
Lilly,

IMHO, wearing a SO's heels (panties, bras...) without permission can lead to potentially disasterous results and should be avoided.

Agreed Stacy...

Lilly you will ha ve to get your own, maybe your SO could help you to pick out a pair:daydreaming:

At the risk of repeting myself I run a quote from a movie I watched the other day...

"The sex is in the heel, heels require a constant ballance from the upper legs which in turn makes the muscles in the deriere tense up and appear pert and ready for mating" - Kinky boots.

Lana_CD
02-15-2009, 05:31 AM
For those of us who are really in to wearing high heels, the following site might be of interest.

http://www.hhplace.org/

Lana

Rachel Lea
02-16-2009, 03:39 PM
I echo the statement OMG heels! The first time in heel since I was a young boy was when I purchase some on my own. I needed a size 12 and the main store to carry some was Payless shoes. I went into the store, finally, after driving around many times. I was wearing pantyhose, no man socks of course, so I could quickly slip the shoes on in the store to see if they would fit, was not fully sure if the 12 would fit. I wondered down the man shoe isle first and then turned the corner and walked to the large ladies size. There was not much selection in heels but I Had to Have Heels. I still remember the feeling when I first slid my pantyhose foot into the shoe, OMG. I then proceeded to the check out where I was inline with another lady behind me. The sales clerk (she) did not bat an eye when she looked at the shoes, checked the size that both were the same, and then said "all shoes are buy one get one half off" but I was nervous and did not buy another pair. But what an experience! I was in drab, never have dressed for shopping.

adrienner99
02-16-2009, 03:44 PM
High heels are the ultimate symbol of feminine elegance.

Personally I consider it kind of an honor to wear them--it's a signal of how far we've come from our maleness.

StaceyJane
02-16-2009, 03:51 PM
My daughter and I have the same size feet. I have tried on some of her heels when she's not home. The 5 inch ones were impossible to walk in but the 2 inch ones are great. One day she cleaned out her closet and put a bunch of her old shoes in the garage. I nabbed a pair for myself.

anna kate
02-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Flat out love heels, bought two pair today. That shopping excursion sounds wonderful, I live for times like that. The only thing that beats it, is to shop with one or two other CDs or even with a GG. Oh what fun it is. Keep up with the stories, I'm having a blast readin' and writin'

Candy Heels
02-17-2009, 12:12 PM
High heels are the ultimate symbol of feminine elegance.

Personally I consider it kind of an honor to wear them--it's a signal of how far we've come from our maleness.

I so agree. Well said

latanya
02-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Heals are addicting! when I dress look is not complete unless I'm in heals. Even though I'm about 6'3" i JUST HAVE TO Wear heels\or I don't feel like a women. I have a problem getting shoes that fit and are reasonably priced and stylish. I'm really dying for a pair of boots but I won't purchase online I must try on.

JulieC
02-17-2009, 02:28 PM
The first time I wore heels, after ~25 years of crossdressing, was three years ago. It had a major impact on me, and now I've become a shoe addict :)

The first time I got heels, I went into a shop thinking I was a size 12. I was in drab wearing pantyhose so I could try on shoes. The store was a large one, offering many things in clothing for sale including shoes. It was largely deserted. I couldn't find anything in size 12. I was disappointed, and started to leave when I decided to go back and try size 11. I found a nice pair of heels in size 11 and tried them on. i was absolutely astonished that they fit, and what an exhilaration to be standing in a store wearing women's heels! I didn't end up buying the shoes, instead settling on two pairs of heels at another store nearby.

Since then, I've had a tinge of sadness that I spent so many years crossdressing without the pleasure of heels. I love them, and have to actively resist the urge to buy more! I have nearly as many heels as my wife does, and she has a lot!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 11:21 AM
I LOVE high heels - never leave home without them - I would advise getting my own - your Spouse might not like it if you broke a heel or stretched them

JoAnne Wheeler

Jessicafreed
02-18-2009, 11:29 AM
I have always said that shoes make the outfit. I have a bit of a shoe fetish myself and own over 375 pairs of shoes. Mostly heels, but have soem really cute flats I like to wear as well.

High heeled strappy sandals are my favorite because I get to show off my cute painted toes.

Jessica

inquisitiv
03-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Nothing beats a great pair of heels for me! I've had a big shoe fetish for almost as long as I can remember. Stiletto pumps, the higher the better! I can easily walk in 5" heels. Finding really good fitting shoes in an 11W/12 size for wider feet can take some effort, but it's worth it!

erica12b
03-15-2009, 10:15 AM
if i did not like dressing so much and nails ,heels would be my thing lol

Carole Cross
03-15-2009, 10:50 AM
I have no trouble walking in heels. I only have six pairs so far but hope to get some more soon. I need to save up for them but I keep buying more clothes. :D

Jengurl1
03-15-2009, 01:32 PM
So I put both of them on and stood up. WOW did they feel good. I tried walking and was surprized how easy I could walk in her heels.

Lilly

Thats cool, but its easy to think that walking inside. I thought I was pretty good too till I started going out and found I couldn't even keep up to my friend. She kept looking back to make sure I was still there. :doh: The real test is stairs. Going up seems pretty easy but then you gotta come down, thats where you shine or don't. The club I go to has the steepest stairs Ive ever seen and there all different slops! I think the guys have a good chuckle when they see a girl coming down with two hands on the railing.

Jen :happy:

xAnne_Mariex
03-15-2009, 01:35 PM
When I first tried mine on I was amazed by how much they hurt my feet lol

I can just about walk in them now, but they still hurt after a while. I tried walking down the stairs with them on on Friday and almost took a tumble, won't be doing that again :doh:

Barbie1970
03-15-2009, 01:36 PM
I counted my heels yesterday and my wife got mad at me because I have 26 pairs of heels. Ranging from 3" to 8"5. I did not realize what I had until I started to count :eek:

JamieToo
03-16-2009, 06:25 AM
I love high heels, but I love other feminine shoes too. StacyCD made a valid point. Unless your foot size is the same as your SO's, you will likely stretch her shoes if you wear them often enough. My SO, who does not know about my dressing, loves shoes. One pair of sling-back pumps that I like ended up getting so stretched that they wouldn't stay on her feet. She didn't understand why this happened, and I certainly wasn't going to tell her. I had also broke one of her shoes once.

Occassionally I have purchased entire outfits for her, including shoes. I thought that I would be smart and purchase strappy sandals in a size larger than she normally wears so that I could wear them comfortably too. That kind of backfired because the shoes ended up being too loose for her to wear. While I love wearing sexy shoes, I like seeing her wear them too; and shoes that are too large for her, are shoes that I won't see her wear.

DAVIDA
03-16-2009, 06:36 AM
Shoes? Who needs shoes? I can stop whenever I want!:daydreaming:

susan fuller
03-16-2009, 11:26 AM
I don't feel completely dressed if I don't have on a good pair of heels and nylon stockings. Love the way they feel and make my legs look. My SO bought me several pair of high heels the other day as a surprise. I wear heels and skirts most of the time.

Carly D.
03-16-2009, 03:54 PM
The first time I wore heels.. no big deal is the same thing I thought.. there was no "oh my god I'm going to fall!!" type of feeling.. I don't know why some think it's such a big deal.. I have worn all manner of heel height and have had more trouble with flats (too boring, no challenge) than any heels... and after I wore heels I see women who wear heels in a completely different light...

TiffanyTgirl
03-16-2009, 04:05 PM
I love heels. I would like to eventually master a 5 or 6 inch heel. Well, a gurl has to dream right?

SherriePall
03-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Love heels. So many shoes, so little time. BTW, Lana had a link to a high heel website. I checked it and it has a section for guys who wear high heels. No kidding.

veronicagirl
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Last halloween when 2 neighborhood gals "talked me into dressing up as a girl" I had to really fake being clumsy and uncomfortable in only 3" wedge sandals. That was funny!

Adrianna_Sofia
03-22-2009, 05:56 AM
heels were my so called intro into CD'ing...I was an early bloomer as to walking in heels and although my CD'ing became dormant for quite a while, I can compare it to driving...Even if you haven't done it for a while once you get around doing it again it all seems natural...And now my small collection of footwear are all at least 3 inches...

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 12:01 PM
I have just four pairs of heels but because of the feel I went out and bought a pair of western boots with a two inch heel to continue the feeling during the work week. I love the sound of heels on a hardwood floor or sidewalk also. Just remember they will sink into the grass, especially in the spring, if you choose to cut corners. LOL Been there and done that. LOL

Keli

immike
03-22-2009, 12:09 PM
I have just four pairs of heels but because of the feel I went out and bought a pair of western boots with a two inch heel to continue the feeling during the work week. I love the sound of heels on a hardwood floor or sidewalk also. Just remember they will sink into the grass, especially in the spring, if you choose to cut corners. LOL Been there and done that. LOL

Keli
I started wearing mothers heels,then started buying my own

Marilynn
03-22-2009, 12:23 PM
I had been reading about learning to walk in heels before I bought my first pair, so I was ready for trouble. When I tried on my 3 in. open toe shoes, I took right to them. By the second or third time I wore them, I was walking up and down the basement stairway with no problem. As long as I'm inside, I can move pretty well. When I see women in downtown Boston racing across brick sidewalks, I'm amazed. I think I'd have to go to high heel boots for that.

Debbie new
03-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Wearing heels completes the head to toe transformation and i feel sooo sexy when wearing them. The highest heels i own is 4 inch, still getting to grips with them, 3 inch heels no problem. I find breaking in heels gently helps, a couple of hours at a time. Once i brought my first pair, within six months i had 5 pairs of heeled shoes and boots. Now own ten pairs.

Mollyanne
03-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi Lilly, Be careful, BE VERY CAREFUL because heels can and will become addictive, VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

PS: way to girl!!!!

jamie-upstate
03-22-2009, 04:34 PM
did the black stockings and blue skirt really work

Candy Heels
03-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi Lilly, Be careful, BE VERY CAREFUL because heels can and will become addictive, VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

PS: way to girl!!!!

Ya think:)

aprilgirl
03-23-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't recall my first encounter with heels, but I do vividly remember my early forays outdoors along the front walk fully dressed around age 15. What stuck with me was the enjoyment of hearing my heels click off the pavement. I have to admit it is a sound I have'nt grown tired of experiencing some 30 plus years later.