PDA

View Full Version : Ever forget

Niya W
02-12-2009, 11:24 AM
to take some thing off when you you are done dressing. Last week I went to get my nails done and I forgot to tale the two gold ball post out . Yesterday I went to work with the same ball gold post in. I took them out half way through my shift .

StacyCD
02-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Niya,

All the time! I answered the door once for the UPS driver while still wearing heels with drab clothes--the pants were long so I don't think he noticed!

trannie T
02-12-2009, 03:38 PM
I was busted at work with traces of makeup. I still need to remove a little nail polish from last weekend.

trisha59
02-12-2009, 05:16 PM
I usually forget the eye shadow or liner. Quite the surprise when you look in the mirror later.

O2B Barbara
02-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Have been caught with shoes, forms and straps showing at various times. Kind o fmakes me want to just come out and get it over with!

carnut62
02-12-2009, 10:23 PM
A poker game popped up one weekend that I got to dress so I had to get back go guy mode. I think I left some eyeliner on and noticed a flake when playing. Nobody said anything but when playing poker who can't not look at you when it is your turn :(

Tabitha.

linnea
02-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Oh yes--my ladies watch, traces of make-up, earrings, a necklace! I've got to be more careful--ha!

Rachel Morley
02-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Hi Niya,

Yes ... mostly for me it's not being very careful about removing all my eyeliner and also traces of my colored nail polish when I'm at work.

CD Susan
02-13-2009, 12:23 AM
I showed up for work one morning wearing full makeup that I forgot to take off. Two people noticed but no harm was done. It was a little embarrassing but I got over it quickly.

mykhelee
02-13-2009, 12:33 AM
Sunday I went to the grocery store on the way home from my GF's. I had neglected to remove my nail polish.

Gisele
02-13-2009, 08:14 AM
I have "yet" forgot to remove any girl items when out.

But as I go into work I start to freak as I think I am still wearing my wig or breast forms. After wearing them every waking moment other than work it feels like I still have them on.:daydreaming:

Lesley Ann
02-13-2009, 09:17 AM
The other day I singed for a parcel I then noticed I was wearing a lovely shade of pink nail polish, and I am always forgetting changing watches, then I went out wearing my hair net! Another time it was not until I boarded a bus that I realized I was still wearing my rather large (fake) diamond ring.
So now before going out I do a double check and ask my SO if there's anything I have missed, but sometimes she even misses things, as she says, she is so use to me as Lesley that she doesn't notice!:doh:
Love, Lesley Ann

Angie G
02-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes I have I went to work one day with Bikini undies and another with A very girly necklaces on and got by it.:hugs:
Angie

MelissaSue
02-13-2009, 10:26 AM
I forgot to change rings twice. Fortunately, I noticed it both times while driving (which is easy to do with your hands at "10 and 2" and sun shining off the stones). Unfortunately, they are hard to get off without soap and water. (Don't worry. I pulled over first...)

Niya W
02-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi Niya,

Yes ... mostly for me it's not being very careful about removing all my eyeliner and also traces of my colored nail polish when I'm at work.

In that since thank god I'm off in the corner by my self at work. There is nothing like shaving and then seeing that there is foundation in the razor blade, realizing you went to work with some foundation on .

Marlena_Sparkles
02-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi Niya,

Yes ... mostly for me it's not being very careful about removing all my eyeliner and also traces of my colored nail polish when I'm at work.Same here and someone always notices. I got tired of it and now everyone knows how I feel & what I love. I told them and now they don't talk about me anymore. I guess the drama & curiosity is over.:thumbsup:

EjayeCD
02-13-2009, 12:03 PM
I ran out to VS on the spur of the moment. I was wearing Newport News Jeans, tucked, witha woman's top & flats. What I forgot was the glue on french manicure nails & 1" hoop earrings. I really got flystered when I handed the SA my credit card & saw my nails. Big OOOOOOPS.

PretzelGirl
02-13-2009, 03:53 PM
I have "yet" forgot to remove any girl items when out.

But as I go into work I start to freak as I think I am still wearing my wig or breast forms. After wearing them every waking moment other than work it feels like I still have them on.:daydreaming:

I haven't forgotten yet but paranoia is my friend here. Whenever I change, I glance in the mirror for make-up, look at my hands, and then I check for things in my hair, male earrings, and clothes check. I still find myself in the car reaching up to my ears to make sure the right earrings are on and then patting my chest. Ahhh. . .serenity. :D

jillleanne
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
All the time. Someone will mention something and I just brush it off with a joke. Usually tan lines, but I wear my toe ring 24/7 and studs in my ears 24/7 so they always get a few jokes.

Marjory
02-13-2009, 05:36 PM
The glitter from eye makeup is hard to get off. Talked to a neighbor one time and had glitter all over the face... he never said anything.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-13-2009, 05:43 PM
With wearing feminine blouse's, tops, pants, jewelry and makeup to work, if I forget its forgetting to put it on.. You must try it sometime, going to work dressed the way you want to. :battingeyelashes:

Ralph
02-14-2009, 03:04 AM
About 20 years ago I had a job with a long daily commute; I'd wear spandex ballerina slippers on the drive to work, stash them under the seat when I got there, and put on "guy shoes" and socks for the office. Once I forgot to take the shoes and socks with me, and all I had to wear all day were the slippers. To this day, every once in a while one of my former colleagues will bring it up jokingly in conversation trying to find out the real reason. In retrospect I have no idea why I didn't just go barefoot - it certainly wouldn't have been any harder to deal with.

A more frequent and potentially catastrophic problem for those of us deep in the closet is the forgotten pantyhose. I'm pretty sloppy around the house and I'll often just take off pants and hose together and leave them in a heap on the floor, then wear the same pants next time I go out. On at least three occasions I dressed with clean hose and the same pants, forgetting the wadded-up pair from the previous day, and someone noticed the loose foot sticking out from the bottom of my pants leg. I laughed it off and chalked it up to my wife's bad laundry skills, but each time my life flashed before my eyes. I really need to get better about housework if I don't want any more accidents!

ralph

Carin
02-14-2009, 05:21 AM
I used to change in the car at the end of a once a week long drive home. Occasionally I would go by McDonald's to pick up food for the hungry ones at home. The counter associate was looking at me quizzically one time. I wondered what was his problem. When I got home I noticed the pearl necklace that I forgot to remove. OOPS. Oh well, the sky didn't fall.

Teri Jean
02-14-2009, 08:01 AM
I forgot to remove the eye liner completely and a female co-worker spotted it and said I should use a particular product and it will not happen again. Now I leave it on and they deal with it. Haha. Huggs Keli