PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

jasmine23
06-18-2005, 12:40 AM
hi everyone!
i was internet surfing for sissy maids and i found this very interesting domain

i am a 19 year old submissive crossdress from michigan and have special interest in maid uniforms. i have been interested in crossdressing for 2 years now and have started mildy searching online for the past 6 months. i am in college so i have my own place, so i dress up every now and then from clothes that i have bought on ebay. I am still very curious and have a lot to learn about crossdressing (ie: sizes, bra, matching clothes, and make-up)

i hope to contribute much and learn alot from here!

-xoxo aka jasmine :) :)

jasmine23
06-18-2005, 12:46 AM
from looking at all these magnificent profile pics...

i was wondering what people use for breasts

i am still young so i use a temporary solution of using waterballoons, i just fill light brown, goldish waterballoons and i fill each one up to about 8-10 seconds of warm water.

they are great in sizes and look great. they feel ok but very heavy.

besides surgery and hormones
what do you recommend or use for breasts..i know there are silicon gels that you can stick on as well...

if you use surgery or hormones can you tell us your experience with them?

attach is a pic of someone i found online who said they used about 18 seconds of water in the balloons for breasts.

wilma
06-18-2005, 12:51 AM
There is a lot of information on this subject. You might trying to look in some of the older threads. Silicone breasts seem to be the way to go, very natural looking. I have a pair and they are the best money I have spent. Good luck and have fun. Very funny photo by the way. LOL Wilma

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-18-2005, 01:15 AM
Mine are made of silicone latex blend I think. Very realistic.

I can't believe megaboobs is under her Bimmer wearing that...

Tristen Cox
06-18-2005, 05:19 AM
attach is a pic of someone i found online who said they used about 18 seconds of water in the balloons for breasts
That picture has been all over the internet, I doubt you actually meet the person in it. I did this three months ago: