PDA

View Full Version : Wife went shopping

crossdrezzer1
02-13-2009, 06:24 AM
got home the same time as my wife,,, we pulled in the driveway at the same time,,,me coming home from work and her from shopping,,,I helped her in with the stuff and she showed me everything she bought,,,, she said this is for you,,,, some perfume spray that said girly girl,,she said I could spray it in my computer room,,she liked the smell,,,also some silky sexy satin panties,,she said these are for you,,,bet you cant wait to try them on,,,,she was right,,5 minutes later I had them on after a shower,,,, she is so great....

KimberlyG
02-13-2009, 06:35 AM
Treasure your spouse and show her you appreciate her every day.

O2B Barbara
02-13-2009, 08:55 AM
I find the thrill of my wife picking something out for me to be much greater than the items I pick out. Not that I don't like shopping, especially with my wife.

Angie G
02-13-2009, 10:55 AM
I see your one of us lucky girls with a great wife hun.:hugs:
Angie

sissystephanie
02-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Aren't supporting wives the greatest thing?? I sure do miss mine!:sad:

Barbara, you are right. It is great thrill to have your wife pick out feminine clothing for you, especially panties etc.!:)

Vicky Perry
02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Very awesome, it always makes me feel good now and then out of the blue my spouse does that to brings me back something from her shopping trips :)

Shannen
02-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Amy,

That's great! I suppose you'll be waiting for her after every shopping trip now! :heehee:

:hugs:

StacyCD
02-13-2009, 06:46 PM
My SO bought me earrings for pierced ears (before I had them pierced), it was the first sign that she was moving towards acceptance. It was the first thing she ever bought for my femme side. Make sure that she knows how much you appreciate her acceptance. There are a lot of people here who might wish to trade places with you or are at least jealous of you!